• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9340 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

If ppl thought caucasian ppl look asian is fine, because some ppl have those extremely hooded eyes that looks almost monolid, and ppl that live in homogenous country probably not used to asian features.

The only thing that cringy is she achieved those features through snow and facetune, and she take 'you look japanese' stuff as a compliment.

Edited by jheretodiscuss

Posted

I wonder if she ever uploaded a decent video anytime soon, would it become a comparison between Starbucks Japan with Starbucks America? ūü§∑ This girl is getting far from whatever objective that ever existed in her mind. Kinda OT Sorry

Posted

What the fuck is a personality animal

Screenshot_2019-02-10-02-49-17-968_com.instagram.android.png

she could've just said "animal I identify with" instead, personality animal sounds like something from a buzzfeed quiz

also,  I'm studying psych in uni, and can asure you that whenever people talk about their "spirit animals" it usually refers to characteristics they desire to have and how they think/wish they are perceived by others

Posted

sounds true, if i were to assign her an animal i'd say she's more of a mosquito

she will take something from you without asking for permission, you don't need to see her to feel annoyed by her presence 

and she's tiny, of course

I fuckin cackled y'all oh my goodness

Posted

sounds true, if i were to assign her an animal i'd say she's more of a mosquito

she will take something from you without asking for permission, you don't need to see her to feel annoyed by her presence 

and she's tiny, of course

And just like a mosquito, she doesn't really contribute much to anyone, other than herself.

I think the spirit animal issue is more known and concerned about is an American issue compared to anywhere else but it anything, people should be more like "I think x animal suits me best in some form or way"

Also, Kenna is just some white girl to me, she is who she is. She ain't anyone but her and doesn't look like any race but some pretty girl, if she didn't herself to the shit house and back.

Posted

was that an actual issue? I mean, just like people from all cultures look up their astrological sign and Chinese zodiac sign, I’m sure a few people have looked up their spirit animal, and I don’t think out of all the things Kenna has done this is the type of backlash she should fear. 

Otherwise it’s still a bit cringeworthy that she thinks herself as cunning and wise. She has no idea how to handle public reaction or get herself out of a public backlash without blocking people, deleting comments, or simply using someone else’s plan. 

I'm not Native American but I follow a Native American activist page on Instagram ran by a Native American woman. I can't find the post about it but I remember she once talked about Spirit Animals as well as sharing tweets from other Native Americans. Basically some tribes have traditions involving being assigned a Spirit Animal at some point in their lives. Its a sacred tradition to these peoples and its not cute to use the term for fun. Good for Kenna for not using the term, the fact that she didn't use it shows that she's aware of the cultural connections it has and its good that she didn't just use it anyway (kinda reminds me of the G slur incident, but I genuinely believe that she didn't know it had negative connotations at the time). I'm pretty sure most people say to just use the term "patronus" instead

Posted

Imo the only reason for her parents to support her more than  her sisters (if they  actually do that) is cause they know how incredibly incapable she is. Like  I doubt she could support herself for even a month. And I'm being generous right now.

Posted

isn't the personality animal her patronus? 

Posted

Idk how to save and upload videos but I hope my description helps a little? :alpacacrush:

You can view instagram stories on https://storiesig.com/ even if you are blocked, as long as the account whose stories you are trying to view is public.

You can also download stories from that site. Uploading can be done on https://streamable.com/ it's easy and you don't need to create an account!