• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

3515 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

if she's asian then what am i? lol.

dont u know sir??????? asians have big eyes teehee!! they look so bright they blend into walls!!! they have dorito shaped chins hehe :33 ALL asians look like bts members. all of them are super duper pale like white people!! indians?? never heard of em. fellas born in the arabian peninsula?? who are they? they dont look asian enough. but kenny looks white washed and has a dorito shaped chin. and in 2019, thats all it takes to be considered asian UwU

tbh i am disgusted with this, kenny should be happy with her natural european features.

Edited by Pipi

Posted

Spirit Animal but shes using a made up term to avoid cultural appropriation (or more so the possible backlash) ? 

was that an actual issue? I mean, just like people from all cultures look up their astrological sign and Chinese zodiac sign, I’m sure a few people have looked up their spirit animal, and I don’t think out of all the things Kenna has done this is the type of backlash she should fear. 

Otherwise it’s still a bit cringeworthy that she thinks herself as cunning and wise. She has no idea how to handle public reaction or get herself out of a public backlash without blocking people, deleting comments, or simply using someone else’s plan. 

Posted

was that an actual issue? I mean, just like people from all cultures look up their astrological sign and Chinese zodiac sign, I’m sure a few people have looked up their spirit animal, and I don’t think out of all the things Kenna has done this is the type of backlash she should fear. 

Otherwise it’s still a bit cringeworthy that she thinks herself as cunning and wise. She has no idea how to handle public reaction or get herself out of a public backlash without blocking people, deleting comments, or simply using someone else’s plan. 

Spirit animals aren't really the same as zodiac signs though. It is very much an issue of cultural appropriation.

Posted

We've seen you without make up and Snow.

ugh1.thumb.jpg.5a54a0dd774d16e303f09a4f4

That's not how your eyelids lookugh3.thumb.jpg.be843725d881e97158a39b2d3

Hell, even your older Instagram photos with your much better make up on

ugh2.thumb.jpg.246ea5e12a6e52c7709a1f0b9

We know your aegyo sal, nose and jawline are lies.

SO PLEASE:

giphy.thumb.gif.95f2833dc93e354a31cdb7c5

If you told me that the new Kenna and the old Kenna is the same person if I didnt know who Kenna was, I would die of laughter for thinking someone was pulling a joke on me

Posted

Can someone upload her stories to here when they’re being discussed? Some of us are blocked lol  :alpacadone:

The stories discussed were videos of her trying to set up her new TV. A piece of the stand was apparently missing (or she couldn't find it) and Kenna was being dramatic about it, or tried to be funny, idk. It didn't make much sense why she posted those other than to complain or flex that she can buy a new tv.

Idk how to save and upload videos but I hope my description helps a little? :alpacacrush:

Posted

Spirit animals aren't really the same as zodiac signs though. It is very much an issue of cultural appropriation.

which culture or religion?

honestly asking, btw. because as far as I’m concerned the word or the joke has never been an issue anywhere within the west or asian culture 

Posted

which culture or religion?

honestly asking, btw. because as far as I’m concerned the word or the joke has never been an issue anywhere within the west or asian culture 

It is almost exclusively an issue in the west though, since the concept is an infantilised aspect of Native American religious practice.

Posted

Kenna, is that you???

4CE1AE28-FF5A-477B-B935-DC6B4940D793.thu

Posted

if those are her natural eyebrows she must overpluck them af to make them look thin and straight lol 

imo the boho aesthetic looked a lot better on her but whatever lol 

Posted

Hidden Content

And I mostly agree with the options you've listed. To look Eastern European is also incredibly vague, like... Europe is as much a cultural and ethnic mosaic as most other continents, so even if Kenna were to believe that she looks Eastern European, that doesn't really mean anything?? This girl confuses me more than anything these days though lmao 

Hidden Content

Yup. European people have been going in and out of eachothers countries for over a 1000 years there really is not any distinguishable looks/features between european countries. You will find blonde and blue eyed, dark haired and dark eyed or something in between looking people in every european country, some countries do have a tendency to be more dark or more blond but it will be minor. saying someone looks ´´french´´ or ´´eastern european´´ or ´´spanish´´ or ´´german´´ is nonsense. I am mostly of germanic ancestry, but I´ve been to all parts of europe(north/east/central/south), and no one can tell if you are a foreigner if you are or look white/european. I am Always mistaken for a native no matter where I go in europe, and i have dark hair/pale skin/green eyes. 

Honestly Kenna looks like she could be from any european country look wise, If she had said she was 100% english I wouldn´t have doubt her for a second.

and you have to be really fucking blind to think Kenna looks Japanese. even in her anime weeb filter pics she still looks caucasian.

Then again some people thought Bill Kaulitz was Japanese in his younger days so I guess I´m not surprised if someone genuinly thinks she looks Japanese.

Posted

I'm just gonna say this: I damn hope for Kennuh's parents that they support Aeris financially like they support her stupid sister. If Aeris is being pushed to the side to let Kennuh live her aesthetic trash life than I need to have a talk with them.

They have two more sisters actually, so their parents have four daughters. I’m really curious if everyone gets the financial support Kenna does and if so, what the hell their parents do to be able to afford that.