• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

3393 posts in this topic

Posted

page 200! congrats kappa-chan!

also, does anyone think that she'll go back to her old makeup? she looked insanely gorgeous there, even without filters.

Posted

IMG_20190209_192749.thumb.jpg.58db85dda8japanese? Where?? HOW!?!?

DapperTameIndri-size_restricted.thumb.gi

if she's asian then what am i? lol.

Posted

page 200! congrats kappa-chan!

also, does anyone think that she'll go back to her old makeup? she looked insanely gorgeous there, even without filters.

unless she shaves that crusty hair she has on her scalp rn it wouldn’t look good, also it would probably look out of place without her old eyebrows

Posted

Wow that is a major change. She was so pretty without the snow app! Why do girls think the snow app makes them look pretty? They look alien to me. Kenna is one of the few snowflakes I would say looks cute without the snow app. Honey, go back to natural. 

right??!? I really think that , paired with the current style and interests that she has, her natural features would actually make her even more unique.  Everyone with her aesthetic goes and shaves their eyebrows, dyes their hair, and (I don't mean to insult anyone on here) but most of them are ghost white in complexion. Her natural skin, hair, and facial features mixed with her style, although sometimes horrific, would make her more intriguing to look at. 

Posted

Wow that is a major change. She was so pretty without the snow app! Why do girls think the snow app makes them look pretty? They look alien to me. Kenna is one of the few snowflakes I would say looks cute without the snow app. Honey, go back to natural. 

Don't you think she uses filters for her videos too ?? Look at this Wayne fellow explain how people throw the wool over our eyes !! So easy ...... ! :S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1lovMzixm0

Posted

Does her tone of voice in her insta story about her TV bother anyone else?  

It kind of sounds like this:

Hope the timestamp works.

It seems like a mix of condescending and stuck up.  I might be being picky here.

Posted (edited)

I purposely censured her name and shared it because of the second and (mostly for) the last (Kenna's) comment, so :alpacaconfused:

I mean I thought it the "ban" was only for her singular comments, not for the convo that it may generate.

And I think than in this case, kenna's reply can be read in two ways: 1) it's true Turkish people can look Asian = I'm asian and 2) I do indeed look a little bit Japanese

The reason I wrote that was because he/she's just that kind of troll who would do anything to be posted on here - whether his/her comments generate discussion or not. That being said, I missed reading Kenna's username as a commenter in the chain, so sorry about that :alpacadone: I mean I guess if Kenna comments then yes, for documentation purposes it is good to share, but anything else might be superfluous. Thank you for replying! 

And I mostly agree with the options you've listed. To look Eastern European is also incredibly vague, like... Europe is as much a cultural and ethnic mosaic as most other continents, so even if Kenna were to believe that she looks Eastern European, that doesn't really mean anything?? This girl confuses me more than anything these days though lmao 

Fuck, sorry for the spam, but holy shit she is  i n s u f f e r a b l e  in that clip. This is why I really dislike going back and looking at her older videos because I just get reminded of the major cringe factor. Bums me out because I feel like she is capable of doing so much better than this... Also yeah, the timestamp works lol. 

Edited by Midvinter
Ah fuck, my shit merged. Oh well, sorry!

Posted

I'm sorry but what is she getting at with all the posts about the TV? I feel like I am missing something unless she is having issues with setting it up but won't just say it (even though it's shit easy to put together)

Posted (edited)

nosegirl.thumb.PNG.d3c91617abd8fa81ebd63

Holy cow !! It looks like Kenna has a regular sized nose !! Geez .... :$

chingirl.PNG

Edited by gsapple
I forgot the photograph and added one by mistake ! sorry I'm new

Posted

I'm sorry but what is she getting at with all the posts about the TV? I feel like I am missing something unless she is having issues with setting it up but won't just say it (even though it's shit easy to put together)

She's insinuating that a part was missing from the box. She can't find the stand piece that goes between the tv and the base. Maybe if she put on her "glasses" she'd be able to find it...

Posted

Can someone upload her stories to here when they’re being discussed? Some of us are blocked lol  :alpacadone:

Posted

Can someone upload her stories to here when they’re being discussed? Some of us are blocked lol  :alpacadone:

Not sure if all stories have been uploaded, but the ones being discussed do have screencaps in here. They're just several pages back.

Posted

What the fuck is a personality animal

Screenshot_2019-02-10-02-49-17-968_com.instagram.android.png