• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

3391 posts in this topic

Posted

That tv and the brown background and brown filters... i just cant. Everything she posts looks so blaaaaaaaah . 

same here.

Posted

and that she's giving off the impression to her young viewers that you can achieve her lifestyle and have that kind of money by being an inconsistent youtuber

stay in school kids!! youtube is a very unstable and unreliable career path where you have to put in a lot of energy, time and resource (not saying it's imposible to make it happen but don't think you can easily replicate kenna's current work model and receive the same results unless you have the same privileges she has) 

Seriously, if this was the case then Belle would be in Japan by now aha 

Posted

She bought... A TV...

I can't with this girl. If she is really planning to stay  more than a year (doubtful) shouldn't she learn to budget just a little?

Screenshot_20190209-082525.thumb.jpg.ae1

"science side of Tumblr" ..... i'm having violent flashbacks to 2014. i feel like she's a poorly coded Bot that the programmers just can't ever get up to date

Posted (edited)

(In response to that photo about her reading and math scores. It wont let me quote it properly)

Hmm... I have to say, for some reason I remember her bringing up the fact that she had college level English skills in a snarkier, more defensive way; like while arguing with someone. If this was the only instance then I don't really see a problem with it. However she still goes around correcting grammar as though hers is perfect.

Edited by pistachiyo

Posted

IMG_20190209_192749.thumb.jpg.58db85dda8japanese? Where?? HOW!?!?

DapperTameIndri-size_restricted.thumb.gi

Kenna does not look and is not asian. She looks and is white. Just look at her candids lol She has round eyes and a greek nose just like her sister. 

Posted

Stop sharing that post, it's written by a troll that we are actively avoiding posting about! 

Anything by written Ms.Historywoman should be ignored

Posted (edited)

Stop sharing that post, it's written by a troll that we are actively avoiding posting about! 

Hidden Content

I purposely censured her name and shared it because of the second and (mostly for) the last (Kenna's) comment, so :alpacaconfused:

I mean I thought it the "ban" was only for her singular comments, not for the convo that it may generate.

And I think than in this case, kenna's reply can be read in two ways: 1) it's true Turkish people can look Asian = I'm asian and 2) I do indeed look a little bit Japanese

Edited by daphneelven

Posted

ugh3.thumb.jpg.be843725d881e97158a39b2d3

Hell, even your older Instagram photos with your much better make up on

You can clearly see that she doesn't look japanese at all.

It's all just 50% filters and 50% of the makeup she goes for, especially the eye makeup. Not an expert, but her eyeshadow looked like that "puppy eyes" trend in her last couple of photos. Say what you want, she's trying hard to achieve that "asian look" but ends up looking your average badly photoshoped weeaboo afterall.

[On a more positive note: I don't get it, she actual non-filtered face without makeup looks pretty. Girl, just chill and deleted your snow app!]

Posted

Wow that is a major change. She was so pretty without the snow app! Why do girls think the snow app makes them look pretty? They look alien to me. Kenna is one of the few snowflakes I would say looks cute without the snow app. Honey, go back to natural.