• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

I would say "This will be fun" but let's be honest, that video will never happen. And what are "personal" questions for her? She either deleted those comments or she means everyone asking about money and how to budget. Not sure what questions she was expecting.

Aside from that, it's completely unnecessary for someone who just moved to Japan to make a guide. What does she know from experiencing it for one single time? Just make a normal Q&A. Guess we've already reached the stage of her being an expert on all things Japanese.

Screenshot_20190104-131120.jpg

It would possibly be interesting if she went into any kind of detail but (on the off chance she actually makes the video) we know she isn't going to tell us anything actually useful or insightful about her experience, just general dumb stuff that would be covered in the first 30 seconds of an actually informative video and r/thathappened fodder.

Posted

god FORBID u drink that beer

Altough if you don’t usually drink beer/alcohol and are not used to the taste, it would be hard to finish that big glass by yourself

but still, she is dumb. At least she is eating in a japanese restaurant?

Posted

Oh? Is she finally learning? 

Screenshot_20190104-051508_Instagram.jpg

Don't fool yourself LOL

Posted

It would possibly be interesting if she went into any kind of detail but (on the off chance she actually makes the video) we know she isn't going to tell us anything actually useful or insightful about her experience, just general dumb stuff that would be covered in the first 30 seconds of an actually informative video and r/thathappened fodder.

from what she said earlier she won't say anything about her finances cos "people are assholes about it".

Posted (edited)

Super disappointed, not because I care about her finances, but because finances is literally one of the biggest questions people have when moving overseas. I've lived overseas so I've researched a lot before, and the top three are 1) job (money!), 2) visas, 3) expenses (more money). Her guide is going to be a list of things she needed to get I guess... which could be helpful but then again anyone can google that. I'll go out of a limb and assume people asking want to know how much to save, how much to spend on tickets, on visas, on paperwork, etc from her pov.

I don't know, it's just my opinion I guess.

Don't get me wrong, she can make whatever video she wants, but this one would be pretty useless.

Edited by DarkSavage
words

Posted

I don’t think this girl can cook, she’s been in Japan for a few days and it seems like all her meals have been from cafés and restaurants. She’s going to end up wasting lots of money and probably coming out of Japan looking not so petite after eating doughnuts for breakfast everyday.

how will she cope with school? She’s definitely not getting a good, balanced diet and the intensity of school will certainly take a lot out of her.

Posted

I don’t think this girl can cook, she’s been in Japan for a few days and it seems like all her meals have been from cafés and restaurants. She’s going to end up wasting lots of money and probably coming out of Japan looking not so petite after eating doughnuts for breakfast everyday.

how will she cope with school? She’s definitely not getting a good, balanced diet and the intensity of school will certainly take a lot out of her.

Can we assume that when living with her parents/Grace/Arries that they would make actual food and she would eat some of that (thus explaining how she has managed to not be visibly unhealthy yet)? Cause I don't think I've ever seen her make anything for herself except hot chocolate drinks with marshmallows in them, and she would eat out basically all the time anyway - just based on her instastories and rare vlogs, she was always talking about going to Panera, In-N-Out, Starbucks etc for food rather than making anything herself or having a homecooked meal with any of her friends/family.

I'm sure she is already unhealthy, it just hasn't shown on the outside yet. She has admitted to having a sweet tooth (remember that gross bagel covered in sugar) and doesn't drink water so how healthy can she be?

Posted

Hi. Baby lurker here. 

The amount of times I have raised my eyebrows already since this girl has set foot in Japan in amazing. 

I know that this girl is known for making pointless content but geez.... a guide to moving to Japan less than a week after getting there just seems so useless. What advice is she even going to be able to give which isn't biased of her weeby otaku kawaii aesthetic ways? It's ridiculous. Even Mikan waited well over a year before she made her moving and Japan guides. At least then she was able to add in more useful feelings and tips for someone whose only experience in Japan isn't Disney! 

I know the thread moans about her not making Youtube content... seeing she claims to be a Youtuber. (HA.) But in this case personally, the only reason I'd want to see this video is for the cringe factor. 

Posted

Can we assume that when living with her parents/Grace/Arries that they would make actual food and she would eat some of that (thus explaining how she has managed to not be visibly unhealthy yet)? Cause I don't think I've ever seen her make anything for herself except hot chocolate drinks with marshmallows in them, and she would eat out basically all the time anyway - just based on her instastories and rare vlogs, she was always talking about going to Panera, In-N-Out, Starbucks etc for food rather than making anything herself or having a homecooked meal with any of her friends/family.

I'm sure she is already unhealthy, it just hasn't shown on the outside yet. She has admitted to having a sweet tooth (remember that gross bagel covered in sugar) and doesn't drink water so how healthy can she be?

i'm also a sweet tooth but i will drink water cos man i don't want to get a sore throat that will turn into a tonsilitis. how on earth can she take that sweetness without water?

IMG_3413.thumb.GIF.18c2cf90ba7e0bba412be

Posted

It’s safe to assume her “I don’t drink water” claim is bs, reads the same as her iconic quote “people tell me I smell like fresh baked cookies”

Posted (edited)

i'm also a sweet tooth but i will drink water cos man i don't want to get a sore throat that will turn into a tonsilitis. how on earth can she take that sweetness without water?

IMG_3413.thumb.GIF.18c2cf90ba7e0bba412be

It’s safe to assume her “I don’t drink water” claim is bs, reads the same as her iconic quote “people tell me I smell like fresh baked cookies”

I think she does drink plenty of other stuff - we know she likes the usual Starbucks, hot chocolate etc stuff so she probably gets her water from that. She also drinks milk a lot I think.

I don't know if she drinks much soda or juices or anything else, it's not documented probably because not ~aesthetic~.

So she does drink stuff that contains water, just not water on its own (as I understand it).

She claims that plain water gives her a tummy ache/gas similar to people who are lactose intolerant react to that.

But every time this comes up I think we all collectively decide she's talking out her ass or way overblowing it and using it as an excuse because she just wants to drink other drinks...

Edited by someoneawful
wording

Posted

I think she does drink plenty of other stuff - we know she likes the usual Starbucks, hot chocolate etc stuff so she probably gets her water from that. She also drinks milk a lot I think.

I don't know if she drinks much soda or juices or anything else, it's not documented probably because not ~aesthetic~.

So she does drink stuff that contains water, just not water on its own (as I understand it).

She claims that plain water gives her a tummy ache/gas similar to people who are lactose intolerant react to that.

But every time this comes up I think we all collectively decide she's talking out her ass or way overblowing it and using it as an excuse because she just wants to drink other drinks...

i guess so.