• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9340 posts in this topic

Posted

Did you see the video she made about her antis putting her candids side by side with her regular photos? Oh yeah, she definitely doesn't lurk on PULL.

Also, I personally found this hilarious.

SmartSelect_20190208-122507_Instagram.thkenna is definitely revealing her weebishness here. I've been on this ride before and I can tell you that it is ALMOST EXACTLY the same as the Winnie the Pooh ride in Disney world. 

Tokyo Disneyland

Disney world

has she even been to Disney World? Her home park is Disneyland. The rides are similar between Disneyland and Disney World... (Disneyland is more crammed, Disney World less so. Tokyo Disney is wide open.) but Tokyo has some key differences. As a self proclaimed Disney addict, I can see the Tokyo ride is more immersive and less reliant on flat painted panels like Disney World and Disneyland’s. They incorporate overhead points of interests like Splash Mountain. They involve large screens. The audio animatronics are more fluid. And the one key difference everyone with a home Disney park is impressed by in the Tokyo cousin is the trackless system the Hunny pots follow. This ride is the most popular in Tokyo Disneyland, hands down, and considered to be currently the most immersive and advanced ride they have atm. Not white knighting copycat clown blush raccoon over here but this opinion is a valid one to have lol. 

Isn't this what Epcot at Disneyland is though? Didn't see already see these things?

Legit question, I've never went to Disney

Epcot is in Disney World. She goes to Disneyland. They’re completely different parks. 

Posted

has she even been to Disney World? Her home park is Disneyland. The rides are similar between Disneyland and Disney World... (Disneyland is more crammed, Disney World less so. Tokyo Disney is wide open.) but Tokyo has some key differences. As a self proclaimed Disney addict, I can see the Tokyo ride is more immersive and less reliant on flat painted panels like Disney World and Disneyland’s. They incorporate overhead points of interests like Splash Mountain. They involve large screens. The audio animatronics are more fluid. And the one key difference everyone with a home Disney park is impressed by in the Tokyo cousin is the trackless system the Hunny pots follow. This ride is the most popular in Tokyo Disneyland, hands down, and considered to be currently the most immersive and advanced ride they have atm. Not white knighting copycat clown blush raccoon over here but this opinion is a valid one to have lol. 

Epcot is in Disney World. She goes to Disneyland. They’re completely different parks. 

I think she's said she hasn't been to Disney World... I swear I remember her saying that she never cared to bc she liked Disney Land so much or something?? Idk.

Posted

Disney world Florida has 4 parks, 2 water parks, a shopping district, many hotels, and you can aboard on the Disney cruise. That’s a Disney fans dream, how can you not care if you’re an avid Disney fan 

Posted

I think she's said she hasn't been to Disney World... I swear I remember her saying that she never cared to bc she liked Disney Land so much or something?? Idk.

no, i remember she said that shes never been to disneyworld but she thinks shed like Disneyland better because its the original.

Posted

no, i remember she said that shes never been to disneyworld but she thinks shed like Disneyland better because its the original.

but of course she’d say that, ShE’s nOt lIkE otHeR DisNeY fAnS 🙄

Posted

Obviously she hasn't been to Disneyworld then. 

Originals don't always mean better after all. I can't go on Living with the Land in Disneyland. 

She missed things like The Great Movie ride,Maelstrom, and Ellen’s Energy Adventure.   And she won't get to see the Ratatouille attraction. She'll never experience Toy Story Land or the new Star wars area. Or eat breakfast in the same room as Beast's rose.

For a mega Disney fan whose got enough to go to Japan,she really short changed herself not going to both us parks.  

Posted

She literally technically CANNOT get a work visa... she has no experience in a specialized field to get a special visa and she doesnt have a college degree. The possibilities of her getting a job without a degree in Japan as a foreigner is basically zero to none. She cannot get a visa. She cannot work in Japan after school. She would have to go to college or a specialized trade school.

i guess she'll have to go to a university once she's done with language school if she wants to stay longer. when you don't have any college degree to work there then university might be her other option however i can imagine she might not do that, she's not the type of person to study a lot of classes cos she doesn't want to stress herself lol.

Posted

I think it's fair that people comment on Kenna's grammar. Remember, this is the girl who has been writing fake deep poems for years and even claimed to be releasing a whole poem book. So for her to not know the basics of simple English grammar is a big yikes. 

It's not just that. It's the sarcastic way she corrects other people's grammar when they comment something critical probably to deflect attention away from the actual comments. 

Posted

It's not just that. It's the sarcastic way she corrects other people's grammar when they comment something critical probably to deflect attention away from the actual comments. 

Screenshot_20190209_153658.thumb.png.4a4Remember this in Thread 2?

Posted (edited)

Girl, English is my 3rd language, I learned it through movies and books so I didn’t ‘study’ it,  and it might not be as perfect as native speakers, but I know the difference between its and it’s.

same, 4th for me though and I STILL know better English than her? That’s sad for her, dude. She wants to be a writer? I’m laughing lol

Edited by gwiyomi