• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

3510 posts in this topic

Posted

It’s temples and it’s skyscrapers and it’s streets

Is it really?! We stan a college level English kween!

"Tokyo and Hokkaido and Osaka"

Poem kween

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry, but this girl really makes herself look dumb as a brick. Even if she knows Hokkaidou is a island and not a city, putting it next to two cities in a sentence makes it look like she doesn't realize it's not a city and makes for an awkwardly-structured sentence. Also, for the love of god, does she really not know the difference between it's and its??

But my real beef is that this post just comes off as intensely hollow because she hasn't shown any kind of traveling or exploring at all, not even in her immediate surroundings. So why it she trying to make it look like getting to know Japan (and the world??) is something she strives for? Girl everyone knows you're a total homebody; this just looks try-hard as hell, and it's cruel to get your followers' hopes up when we all know full well that you'll ever have anything interesting to offer other than shopping, ranting, and kaweewee r/thathappened asspat stories.

Edited by chaisah
nitpick kenna's grammar, mess up my own. karma.

Posted

In your forum post she is clearly hiding her true chin shape with her hand . Here is a real picture of her taken from a Venus Angelic youtube video :

-_-

Her chin and jaw area sure looks different here !!

chingirl.PNG

Maybe she moved her hand slightly to the right to shorten her jaw/make her face width smaller and thats why the building curves like that towards her face. 

Posted

This just goes to show you how hive minded her followers are. The OP got a response from Kenna, why do they need to jump in? Also the fact that she like one of them is the funniest thing. She’s such an unbothered Queen!

4F2DDBDB-D499-4686-8186-58DCFB9EAFF6.thu2FF0909E-BCE3-4EE3-A31C-0BF50F6C307F.thu1D58BF54-06E8-4103-B1D0-E839BAD2E610.thu2E6B9648-8E70-4958-937B-D91BCFC347F9.thu

Posted

Sorry for a bit OT guys, but I was just watching a recommended video from an art youtuber. She was talking about some art YouTubers gatekeeping and accusing other youtubers of copying their style and art, and then she suddenly mentioned about Kenna at around 22:40.

Turns out we're not the only ones who are aware of Kenna's controversies. Even big YouTubers from the art community are aware of this as well. She can never go back to making art videos from now on (not like she has the capability to do it anyway since she can't make original art without stealing lol).

Posted

This just goes to show you how hive minded her followers are. The OP got a response from Kenna, why do they need to jump in? Also the fact that she like one of them is the funniest thing. She’s such an unbothered Queen!

4F2DDBDB-D499-4686-8186-58DCFB9EAFF6.thu2FF0909E-BCE3-4EE3-A31C-0BF50F6C307F.thu1D58BF54-06E8-4103-B1D0-E839BAD2E610.thu2E6B9648-8E70-4958-937B-D91BCFC347F9.thu

Thanks for the brilliant advice, except I’m not: a) in possession of mummy and daddy’s constant supply of money, therefore not able to just up and go to Japan; b) an online personality who claims to be making a living off Youtube? Like girl what, it’s literally your job to show your followers what they want to see!

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the brilliant advice, except I’m not: a) in possession of mummy and daddy’s constant supply of money, therefore not able to just up and go to Japan; b) an online personality who claims to be making a living off Youtube? Like girl what, it’s literally your job to show your followers what they want to see!

and that's literally the point everyone makes, but our unbothered kween strikes again

Edited by nok
made a typing mistake :)

Posted (edited)

B044E5D3-3D51-4189-B9F9-CEB549D20966.thu

Ok then actually show it maybe?

Couldn't even finish that first line without laughing out loud.

"One of the many things I love about Japan" yeah, okay, girl. Besides the weeb things that most tourists and foreigners know about Japan without even having to go there once, what do you like about Japan? The language that you don't bother to improve? The food that you don't care to try? The people that would look at you in disgust if they knew that you fetishize them? ENLIGHTEN US, OH GREAT KAPPA.

Edited by Couldn'tResistTheTea
I dunno how commas work DUh

Posted

found in the comments

F29CBE75-5A2F-4A6A-985A-58F690928BD8.jpeg

So western things, Japanese style?

Posted

Omfg these snowflakes man... why the hell would any of us be jealous of you living in an East Asian country. 

Japan, South Korea, China, literally any country... living there and learning the language doesn't mean ANYTHING TO ANYONE. IT MEANS NOTHING! WHAT ARE YOU ACCOMPLISHING? How is learning Japanese going to change or influence your life? How will it benefit you?? WHY ARE YOU EVEN LEARNING JAPANESE?

Literally what is the point of saying, "oh you're just jealous"? Do you think we're all under the age of 16??? Moving away and going to a language school is so basic and useless for any career she would want. Kenna is so stupid, girl, we don't want your life. 

<<<<Off topic and not armchair diagnosing>>>>, but there's gotta be something going on in her brain. I started a certain medication (not gonna talk about my life), which made me start to hate sweets and basically every pastry you could find in your local 85 Degrees Bakery/Donut shop/Starbucks etc, because that was my body's way of supplying dopamine. Eating food and finding happiness in it, especially high sugar foods, will do this to you and you'll find yourself indulging in literal junk food because your brain is "happy". Your body won't crave veggies, fruits, or high protein foods because it doesn't know how to, its just trying to survive. I'm not gonna label her as depressed or anything, but recently I entered my 23&me Raw Data results into this website that reads out genes that 23&me doesn't show you. It showed that I naturally produce less serotonin/dopamine or whatever and I'm at a higher risk of forming a mental illness... blah blah blah you don't care about this; but that might explain why she feels "nothing" and is so narcissistic, or even a gene that would give her a lack of empathy. That's a thing and it's totally real! The website is called Promethease if anyone is interested. But yeah, she's definitely a weirdo and it's probably due to her genetics. Why can't everyone be on top of their mental health? The world would be a much better place. ://///  

Posted

Omfg these snowflakes man... why the hell would any of us be jealous of you living in an East Asian country. 

Japan, South Korea, China, literally any country... living there and learning the language doesn't mean ANYTHING TO ANYONE. IT MEANS NOTHING! WHAT ARE YOU ACCOMPLISHING? How is learning Japanese going to change or influence your life? How will it benefit you?? WHY ARE YOU EVEN LEARNING JAPANESE?

Literally what is the point of saying, "oh you're just jealous"? Do you think we're all under the age of 16??? Moving away and going to a language school is so basic and useless for any career she would want. Kenna is so stupid, girl, we don't want your life. 

Hidden Content

people are not jealous of her, they're simply_enraged she gets a grand opportunity to be in an advanced country with a laid-back lifestyle. 

(also very ot, are minors not allowed in this site?)

Posted (edited)

B044E5D3-3D51-4189-B9F9-CEB549D20966.thu

Ok then actually show it maybe?

Okay but are we going to talk about how in the first sentence she says “...it’s let me travel...” Like, sis, where did your college level English skillz go? We Stan a poet laureate like Kentucky. 

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

I think her actual face shape is rounded (which comes to a bit of a point when she doesnt have much weight on) and completely round when she weighs a little more. If you look at Mckennas latest pictures on her Insta he face and chin are completely rounded. I cant tell if thats her ACTUAL face shape or if shes been rounding it because round faces are considered cute in japan and shes picking up that aesthetic along with the pin straigh eyebrows and enlargened eyes. Youre totally right though its like her chin is a different chin every day/post. Strange seeing so many pictures of someone and feeling like you have no clue what she looks like.

Her face is far from round, I see her face often described as round on here but personally I disagree, her face is longer than it is wider and her chin is definitely her most prominent feature, she’s described her face as heart shaped and I do think it fits the description, even without the dorrito chin edits, imo what Kenna does is what you said, she hides her chin shape to make her face look rounder, also I think her faux pale skin+ her way of applying blush contribute significantly to make her face look bloated and tired (but I wouldn’t be surprised if her diet also played a role here), but that’s just my 2 cents.