• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

3510 posts in this topic

Posted

Lemme tell you something about suggesting video ideas to Kenna.

Both the people who suggest here she should make a video about 'x' and people saying we shouldn't suggest her anything and rather let her think for herself for once, I'm afraid there's no point. It's obvious she lurks here, but I'm almost sure she ignores each and every video suggestion she sees either here or on her IG/YouTube channel.

During the last 3 years, 3 times I made an effort of coming up with ideas that would suit:

1) her current aesthetic

2) the amount of work she puts into videos (so, low effort)

3) what her fans keep asking for in the comments

3 times I left long ass comments with min. 5 ideas for future videos, and 3 times those comments got hunderds of upvotes from her viewers. Once she even replied, saying that she loves my ideas and that she wrote them down and will use them in the future. Later she asked her viewers (via IG poll) if they would be interested in a video that I suggested and it came out 90% for 'Yes'.

She used exactly ZERO of those ideas. If anyone here still isn't sure if she abandoned her YouTube 'career' or not, here's an answer for ya. It boggles my mind that she has:

1) ideas given to her on a silver platter

2) brainless fanbase that would kiss her feet for uploading anything remotely entertaining

3) a pretty face and money (so she can gather more followers by simply looking good)

4) all the time in the world to film one video a week and then get back to watching anime and eating pancakes;

yet she still uploads 1 incredibly boring video a month. She has to put minimal effort into earning her own money and securing her future, yet she refuses to do it.

Just... why...

(Below a screenshot of one of my comments, the remaining two got eleted along with her old videos)

kenna.png

wtf, your suggestions are so much better than the garbage she has been putting out lately. I remember upvoting this comment. she should just hire you to be her manager, you can do all the mental footwork and her channel would grow considerably.

Posted

even on instagram if you want to add sticker on your pictures like she did on that message, you need to click on an icon on the top of the screen. i really don't understand how the top half of her screen has something to do with posting pictures. can somebody explain it to me?

double tapping (not pressing) the home button on an iPhone will make the screen go down, so you don't need to tap anything on the top. i use it a lot because my fingers are short so i can't reach the top just by stretching my hand and my phone is kinda big. i'm almost sure kenna could have used that.

does she have an iphone?

Posted (edited)

Don't think I've seen this mentioned yet, but Kappa-chan is mentioned a bit in this video starting at 4:49.

Edited by ilikebuttslol
typo

Posted

I think one of the reasons she isn't open about abandoning or in the process of abandoning her youtube channel to her fans is because she has said she's able to afford all the stuff she buys, vacation, apartment, etc. because she made that money on youtube. And that's obviously a lie. Her lifestyle is way too expensive for that. Her paycheck to paycheck narrative would just crumble even more. 

Posted

she mentioned herself eight times but it's a bit better than shannon's.

also, HeR beAuTy kNoWs nO bOunDsssss, thanks to snow.

Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 1.02.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 1.04.11 PM.png

Posted

self centered again..

Posted

self centered again..

we stan a self centered kween :alpacalove:

ot, but there an ig account that holds a big bunch of kenna's deleted pictures and updates regularly.

https://www.instagram.com/mckennakaelinupdates/

if anyone's interested :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

WORD COUNT:

HER: "I" - 11 times

BREE: "bree" "you" "your" "someone" "we" - 10 times.

Not horrible, but she really needs to grasp the fact that YOU CAN TALK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE WITHOUT ALSO TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF.

Posted

lmao- sounds like someone’s learning musical scales! All you see in this comment is “mi, mi, mi”! 

Posted

I've always been just a lurker, so i thought id finally be ready post something. A previous comment mentioned an IG account that does Mckenna Updates. One of the photos seemed so photoshopped to me, not even like a face filter, just pure facetune. So i facetuned it back to what i think the original picture looks like. Its not completely infallible, its just what i think reality is. (also notice how the building to the left looks kind of curved? i didn't know how to fix that because I'm not sure what she did/photoshopped to make the building wonky like that. If you have any guesses let me know lol) 

comparison.jpg

Posted

It’s really sad how she doesn’t even realize how to not sound self-centered literally ever. She can’t even stop thinking about herself for 10 seconds to say something nice about her friend; the only things she has to say are how her friend was an important side character in her life. It’s pretty fucking immature. 

Posted

I don't understand wats wrong with her bday caption.... My friends do similar for me and I do the same for them because I love hearing and knowing I'm special to someone and I love telling people how much they mean to me and the little things I love that we do together. It's honestly fine hahahaha 

Posted (edited)

@problemtique

In my personal opinion if anyone else posted the caption then i wouldn't really look twice. But McKenna (being a Leo, no hate to Leos IM a Leo lmao, but shes an unevolved one) tends to make things all about herself. Instead of saying a single thing about Bree that has to do with her personality or solely about bree, all her anecdotes involved Kenna. Instead of saying how Bree inspires her, its all about what Bree does with Kenna. We get Bree appreciation posts and updates on things they do together all the time in stories. Mckenna could've taken the time out to really post something meaningful about Bree, and instead it was "we watch movies together and go places together and i like that about you"...... what?? 

Edited by melancholy_thoughts
glitched and quoted wrong person