• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

5921 posts in this topic

Posted

I’ve thought this every time she’s posted a Starbucks pic. Japan has so many cool cafes and coffee shops, they’re huge on coffee and the culture is really interesting. 

Exactly! I remember watching Venus' vlog about her going to a cafe where you can sleep and drink coffee at the same time which for me is something really unique to do with a cafe! I hope she does something similar... or maybe even some cat cafes at least. The possibilities are endless and I'm still hoping she does something about it. 

Posted

Is she going to use that paint filter/stickers for every picture she wants to make "pastell"?

Posted

Is she going to use that paint filter/stickers for every picture she wants to make "pastell"?

as we know Kenna, of course she will.

*slaps rainbow on poop*

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20190207-123432.jpg

I can tell you that is not true, I’ve actually had people who knew how to fix iPhones for a good price and did a good job at it. If it was damaged it’s mostly her fault and not the company. I’ve had the LCD screen break and the phone break you literally just need to get a better case. If there’s something Kenna should invest it should be an otterbox phone case cause they protect your phone very well. Apple is overpriced as shit and the lines are long as fuck. She should’ve done research before generalizing every phone repair company 

Edited by Monocakes
Add

Posted (edited)

08B52396-C634-44FB-A3DF-8B1767B3E7EC.thu

Someone needs to tell her that, just like not everyone has the same goals in life, not everyone has weeb tendencies and has the ~ultimate life goal~ to move to Japan. But I guess pulling the jealousy card is easier than having some self-reflection on why people are critical about you...

but if there really is someone out there who is jealous of kenny, i would advise them to think a little deeper. There's more to life than Japan. lol

(just speaking for myself here) Honestly one of the top few things that i really dread to have in my life is internet search results of myself tainted with all sorts unpleasant records. Having no money worries to splurge on expensive nonessentials like Disney passes sounds nice, but I would never trade for that if it comes with a horrible internet record like Kenny's tbh because it will do no good for my career ladder. I used to be very nonchalant with what i post on the internet but now that i'm older, i'm more wary about internet privacy. Last thing i want in life is to go viral on the internet for some shitty behavior. Never forget that the internet never forgets. :alpacaworry:

Edited by goodtimes

Posted

She really doesn't understand that if people talk so much about her is because she is problematic and not because anyone is jealous of her ? you can talk about someone behavior without being jealous of them (but every influencers are like that, if you talk about them YOU envy them so bad)

I just feel like she want to be special and everyone wants her life so bad so she always feel superior when she talks about her "antis" and what they're talking about when she could like doesn't care and idk study or doing somethings for her fans instead of deleting and liking comments about PULL. She's really strange.

Sorry if i sound mean or my English is bad, my mother tongue is'nt English :alpacadone:  i'm doing my best !

Excuse for ranting too, just wanted to give my opinion and finally talk in this thread i lurk since thread 2 or 3 :alpacasad: 

Posted

A lot of Kenna's choices are like that huh? Luxury over basic necessities. Style over functionalities. Wants over needs. And then cries because the basic are so expensive. I think that's how she got into "paycheck to paycheck" situation, she wants her luxuries first and then don't have enough left.

Although to be fair, a lot of (non-snowflake) people have financial difficulties because of that. Everybody will be more willing to help when it's for survival. Her parents will helps her for food etc., but most likely won't buy her a second PS4. Since the PS4 are paid for, they need to help their children to not starve. While she learly has enough money, her mentality is really a like some poor people I know.

It's fine, it's her money, everybody prioritize some junk over essentials once in a while... But she claims to be saving and budgeting queen :alpacasad:

Is there a chance she really do have a big-paying job which she keeps secret because she doesn't want anyone to copy her? 🤣

Posted

Hey Kenna since you read this thread can you go back to brown please? The pastel makes my eyes bleed. Thanks! :D

Posted

Hey Kenna since you read this thread can you go back to brown please? The pastel makes my eyes bleed. Thanks! :D

I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually miss her brown aesthetic, the brown-pastel one look so bad.

Posted

I really hope her apartment is partially furnished, or she's going to suffer trying to sell that stuff or paying for oversized trash collection (probably) at the end of the year.

Didn't she say she was "going furniture shopping"??

Posted

Didn't someone prove that apple has programming in their phones that recognizes when it's not an apple genius working on repairs for phones? And that when it does recognize it's a third party, it'll semi brick your phone so you HAVE to go to them? 

Cos yeah, this might be apples fault, not the repair shop.

Posted

I’d spoiler this but I’m not sure how to do that on mobile, sorry. :alpacaworry:

Kenna uses an app called Unfold for the majority of her instagram stories, including her recent ones. I also use this app. I’m mentioning this because in order to save a photo you edited on the app, you have to press a button on the top of the screen. 

(Sorry if the photo attached looks wonky, again I’m on mobile)

11E53A34-6FBB-4BE0-9E0D-109A4E32A187.jpeg

Posted

I’m on the fence on this - either she thinks she will be staying longer than a year, or, she has no true concept of money and just buys all this crap to fill some kind of materialistic need or void in her life.

tenor.thumb.gif.813469ebcff85961c5f8a12a

Posted

I’d spoiler this but I’m not sure how to do that on mobile, sorry. :alpacaworry:

Kenna uses an app called Unfold for the majority of her instagram stories, including her recent ones. I also use this app. I’m mentioning this because in order to save a photo you edited on the app, you have to press a button on the top of the screen. 

(Sorry if the photo attached looks wonky, again I’m on mobile)

11E53A34-6FBB-4BE0-9E0D-109A4E32A187.jpeg

even on instagram if you want to add sticker on your pictures like she did on that message, you need to click on an icon on the top of the screen. i really don't understand how the top half of her screen has something to do with posting pictures. can somebody explain it to me?