• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9212 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That rug is definitely fake, in case anyone was wondering. You can tell because the colouring of the rug around the “neck” part of the mat is symmetrical and real cow hides are never symmetrical. My mum loves cow hides, so she has owned may real and fake ones over the years and this one is definitely fake.

But goddamn, Kenna shouldn’t even show it unless she wants everyone to question her.

(Also, real cow hides are like >$300AUD so if people do think it’s real, she’s played into being a rich girl who spends too much money again.)

For sure! 😂 it was an absolute pleasure to help you be an asshole who can’t keep her promises, Kenna!

holy shit thats way too much money for a rug thats more than PHP11,125 in my currency. i could buy a lot of things that is really important with that kind of money.

IMG_3400.thumb.GIF.ff9e9eca6e2a214055d1a

Edited by blvck

Posted

how the hell is she buying all this stuff for her apartment? 
shes only here for a year so shes gonna have to literally get rid of everything afterwards... thats a huge pain in the ass...
cant wait to see her apartment tour so we can find out truly how much shes spent on furniture for a temporary place. 

Posted

I’m on the fence on this - either she thinks she will be staying longer than a year, or, she has no true concept of money and just buys all this crap to fill some kind of materialistic need or void in her life.

Maybe she's planning on staying longer. I studied abroad for 1 year back when I was in college and bought just the bare minimum to survive (basically only things like bed sheets/towels and kitchen stuff) because I felt that getting decorative stuff would be a complete waste of money (shipping things back to my home country would be more expensive than the items themselves). Then again my parents weren't paying for my stuff and I was surviving on my scholarship.

Posted

A little bit ot,  because it's an old pic of her, but I just notice the weird jawline. It's not even attached to her ear if you know what I mean. 

20190207_110847.thumb.jpg.ed915fa11fb0bf

Posted

Screenshot_20190207-123432.jpg

Posted

Almost 1k for a luxury disney pass = no biggie

$200 to replace the screen on an item that you actually need in life = rage

.......Priorities

That's exactly why you do have some money on the side, because your phone can ALWAYS break or maybe your laptop or whatever, but a Disney pass is voluntary and definitely not a must.

Posted

Put a damn case and glass screen protector on your phone, Kenna. If you’d already broken the screen a few months ago on your brand new phone, that’s probably a sign you might need to invest in one. They cost nothing compared to a Disney pass, and it’s something you’ll use every day.

Posted

It's not about "don't go to repair businesses guys" it's about "make your research before taking your phone to a repair business" 

Apple may be great but there are many cases where the fix was a super easy one yet they charged hundreds of dollars, when in fact it could have been fixed by those repair businesses for a really cheap price. There ARE times when apple does rip their customers off 

Just because you went to one bad shop and didn't do your research doesn't mean you  have to make all of them look terrible wtf. these people are as capable as apple technicians but you need to find the right ones

Posted

Question is also, if they messed up her phone so much, why didn't she go back and ask them to fix it since it was their fault apparently?

She's all barks but in the end has no bite.

Posted

Hidden Content

Thanks, I was confused, my bad.

Posted

I really hope her apartment is partially furnished, or she's going to suffer trying to sell that stuff or paying for oversized trash collection (probably) at the end of the year.