• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

5922 posts in this topic

Posted

I don’t have a filming space has been established 

Posted

What does she mean the top half of her phone isn’t working? Does she mean the touchscreen isn’t working? If that’s the case then she can just try doing a soft/hard reset (whichever one she sees fit) and if she’s already tried that and it hasn’t worked, then I think she should probably go to Apple right away. Not even because her Instagram is in jeopardy, but because it’s still her phone afterall. She needs to get that fixed asap.

Posted

What does she mean the top half of her phone isn’t working? Does she mean the touchscreen isn’t working? If that’s the case then she can just try doing a soft/hard reset (whichever one she sees fit) and if she’s already tried that and it hasn’t worked, then I think she should probably go to Apple right away. Not even because her Instagram is in jeopardy, but because it’s still her phone afterall. She needs to get that fixed asap.

The OP said that their touchscreen wasn't working. Not Kenna.

Posted

On Kenna’s IG story, she said her phone was broken and the top half wasn’t working. Sorry if there was any confusion.

Posted

Please excuse the picture being blurry. The top half of my phone screen isn’t working so I can’t do anything except post a bunch of aesthetic story posts

Hidden Content

DD2D2134-4A54-444C-9A6E-27B0DD99209C.jpeg

Blessed be, this is amazing! 

Tbh I think we're going to have it filled out by the end of this or next month. 

Being generous here...

Posted

Kenna originally said it in her IG story, I was making a joke about it in my post. Sorry if that confused you!

Posted

146DE0E8-7F40-457E-9B4B-EEC16AE02F52.png

Posted

"I dont feel like posting stuff" is basically what it says imo. But i could be wrong 

Posted

but...how could she post this on her insta story...e.e

Posted

but...how could she post this on her insta story...e.e

I don’t think stories require any top of the screen buttons! Could be wrong though, haven’t posted a story in ages

Posted

Yeah, I dont think insta story really requires the top part to be working, at first I thought she would need it cause the font change button located on top (mine starts off in "modern") but it looks like insta remembers which one you used last!

Posted (edited)

.. but she can edit her images and put text on the top of the photo of her, Woody, and Bree? What

Edited by grassjelly

Posted

Yeah, I dont think insta story really requires the top part to be working, at first I thought she would need it cause the font change button located on top (mine starts off in "modern") but it looks like insta remembers which one you used last!

My insta doesn't like to remember what I used last and rely heavily on the top part but maybe fruit phones remember lol.

.. but she can edit her images and put text on the top of the of her, Woody, and Bree? What

Exactly, she (like everyone is saying) probably doesnt want to post stuff cause she is possibly doing other things but it's not hard to admit that she is busy and needs a break from media to move in and set up.

Posted

I would love to see her do like a "chit chatty GRWM" kind of video talking about how she's getting on in Japan and how she's finding school as someone who hasn't been in education for years( like that wouldn't be hard to film and she'd be done in under an hour).....but she'd never do that, she'd have to show her bare face instead of just 1 section at a time.

i would looove to see that too. but she would never open about how she really feels going back to school and being lonely etc

Posted

It’s like this kind of stuff only happens to her because her phone is basically new, How unfortunate you are Kenna, is like the universe is telling you to just stop making bad videos...