• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9340 posts in this topic

Posted

sorry for banner talk but can you guys imagine Kenna’s reaction to seeing herself on the new banner if she’s added?? Idk if it would make her more smug or make her lose her mind 

Posted

sorry for banner talk but can you guys imagine Kenna’s reaction to seeing herself on the new banner if she’s added?? Idk if it would make her more smug or make her lose her mind 

She'd probably put a screenshot of it on her Insta story so her fans come to white knight.

But with no caption of course, cause she would never use her fans to attack other people! 

Posted

Did they reveal the new banner? I didn't see it

Posted

is it bad that i forgot she existed until recently the song "turning japanese" came on the radio and i thought of her randomly in the middle of the song? that might sound funny to some, but that song is now stuck in my head and has been for days. she's apparently moving to japan and that actually sounds like a lot of fun, but i feel like she's just gonna go to a language school and Disney every day of the week and nothing else.

Posted (edited)

is it bad that i forgot she existed until recently the song "turning japanese" came on the radio and i thought of her randomly in the middle of the song? that might sound funny to some, but that song is now stuck in my head and has been for days. she's apparently moving to japan and that actually sounds like a lot of fun, but i feel like she's just gonna go to a language school and Disney every day of the week and nothing else.

She’s actually already in Japan 😀 but you’re right, it’s just been school and Disney for her
Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

Okay but is that rug fake? Cause if it's not I'mma be real sad especially since our kween is "vegetarian"

Yeah, I think I remember seeing this rug at nitori or muji....i don't remember which one. 

Posted

Like guys her story, its just more excuses. "The top half of my phone isn't working cant upload to Instagram!" Yet can still put up 4 STORIES. Idk if I'm stupid or something but like ???? 

Someone make a bingo chart like the one earlier in the thread but its just excuses she will make during her Japan vacation.

Posted

It's not that people "perceive" it differently, Kenna dearest, it's just that it have a completely different meaning.

What a dumb dumb.

IMG_20190206_140026.jpg

I just looked at the quote and is it even a quote from Aristotle? You're right, there is really only one interpretation for that - not many. What really irks me is when people just take quotes out of context - cultural and without context. IF Aristotle said this, he probably meant it in terms of politics - if you can't be bold and strong in politics, then be cunning. Foxes are never known to be 'wise', in the way that most people mean it. Just because a character is a trickster doesn't make them wise, it makes them knowledgeable in the weaknesses of others that are exploitable. 

Posted

Like guys her story, its just more excuses. "The top half of my phone isn't working cant upload to Instagram!" Yet can still put up 4 STORIES. Idk if I'm stupid or something but like ???? 

Someone make a bingo chart like the one earlier in the thread but its just excuses she will make during her Japan vacation.

YES we need a Kenna’s excuses Bingo since the other one has been completed already 

Posted

she is living in japan, her dream place, her “home” that alone should scream inspiration but  still after just one month she is asking for requests... girly if you want requests heres one: budgeting video: how to raise money to live in japan.

Kentucky's Guide to Budgeting:

Step One: Have your rich family pay for everything