• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

5920 posts in this topic

Posted

they.....they literally just said what their comment was.....and you answered it....what was the point of "what was your comment?"?????

Some times I forget Kenna is an actual idiot but then I remember "abudabye"...which still has me cackling 😂

lol i can't stop laughing while watching that video of her saying "abudabye" idk if she's playing dumb but still.

Posted

lol i can't stop laughing while watching that video of her saying "abudabye" idk if she's playing dumb but still.

No she’s just dumb lol don’t give her any excuse ideas

Posted

(...) She started ice skating (granted, as a fad) and rather than carrying on with it, she stopped going to lessons because she doesn't want to put in the time and effort that it takes to even just keep going with a sport. (...)

Oh man, I already forgot about her ice-skating lessons (silly me, how dare I let a future olympics champion vanish from my memory). Also while she was into boho/Buddhism, I vaguely remember some IG posts alluding to training yoga. Even back then, Kenna already expressed her affection towards sweet drinks and fastfood. If she actually ditched all these workout routines, no wonder we can clearly see how the same old unhealthy diet is now taking its toll on her body. Unlike hairstyle or attire, it's not easy to fix once too much damage is done. Can't put the blame on antis, boohoo.

Posted (edited)

Oh man, I already forgot about her ice-skating lessons (silly me, how dare I let a future olympics champion vanish from my memory). Also while she was into boho/Buddhism, I vaguely remember some IG posts alluding to training yoga. Even back then, Kenna already expressed her affection towards sweet drinks and fastfood. If she actually ditched all these workout routines, no wonder we can clearly see how the same old unhealthy diet is now taking its toll on her body. Unlike hairstyle or attire, it's not easy to fix once too much damage is done. Can't put the blame on antis, boohoo.

i don't want to fatshame her, but comparing her to how she was years ago, her diet is definitely making her health worse

Edited by nok
i realized it sounded offensive

Posted

Kenna changes phases every couple months but I’m surprised she’s always had this thing for ugly country decor

Posted

My predictions of possible excuses:

- I’ve just been sooooo busy and haven’t had time. School and moving is really hard work uwu

damn I was right. Predictable girl is predictable

Posted

damn I was right. Predictable girl is predictable

Do you think she read the thread and liked your excuses? xD

Posted (edited)

She doesn’t even have anything ready yet and wants ideas from other people? There isn’t enough inspiration around her?

801DD94B-12F3-4AF6-ACA2-CF7BB7F608A8.png

A sit down talking type video.  

Sigh.

She can’t even do this type of content well and to be honest, at over a month into her year in Japan, if she’s asking for suggestions for even this level of content, then I think it’s better she just stops with You Tube altogether.

That rug, regardless of being fake or not, is very questionable decor for a vegetarian. Then again I may have missed why she’s even vegetarian in the first place - it definitely wasn’t about animal welfare right?  

Edited by DrSpork
Whoa! Punctuation time!

Posted

That rug is definitely fake, in case anyone was wondering. You can tell because the colouring of the rug around the “neck” part of the mat is symmetrical and real cow hides are never symmetrical. My mum loves cow hides, so she has owned may real and fake ones over the years and this one is definitely fake.

But goddamn, Kenna shouldn’t even show it unless she wants everyone to question her.

(Also, real cow hides are like >$300AUD so if people do think it’s real, she’s played into being a rich girl who spends too much money again.)

Do you think she read the thread and liked your excuses? xD

For sure! 😂 it was an absolute pleasure to help you be an asshole who can’t keep her promises, Kenna!

Posted

I would love to see her do like a "chit chatty GRWM" kind of video talking about how she's getting on in Japan and how she's finding school as someone who hasn't been in education for years( like that wouldn't be hard to film and she'd be done in under an hour).....but she'd never do that, she'd have to show her bare face instead of just 1 section at a time.

Posted

It

photo_2019-02-06_09.53.24.thumb.jpeg.36d

Isnt she just staying for 1 year? (less now since a month already passed)

why would she move into an unfurnished apartment when she ain't even staying for long? She can't even bring all the stuff back?? Acting like she literally moved there long term.

Unless she ships everything home but she has everything there already so it makes 0 sense 

Posted

It's not that people "perceive" it differently, Kenna dearest, it's just that it have a completely different meaning.

What a dumb dumb.

IMG_20190206_140026.jpg

dammit kenna, stop giving Leos a bad name. you can clearly see here how she's forcing her fox persona to people. where'd you get that Kenba, buzzfeed?