• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9340 posts in this topic

Posted

It's so depressing watching her make excuses about this... at least she's *kind of* admitting that she's busy? Although if she started moving in on February 1st, you'd think she'd have a little time to film. Also didn't she say that this apartment would be furnished?? What is she buying? And how does she have all of this money??:alpacafedup: photo_2019-02-06_09.53.24.thumb.jpeg.36d

Okay but is that rug fake? Cause if it's not I'mma be real sad especially since our kween is "vegetarian"

Posted

08B52396-C634-44FB-A3DF-8B1767B3E7EC.thu

it’s very messed up IF Kenna does read here and possibly takes advice some users post here while having the audacity to like a comment like this. I wouldn’t give her advice anymore, she’s awful and so insecure to actually acknowledge that comment.

Posted

She doesn’t even have anything ready yet and wants ideas from other people? There isn’t enough inspiration around her?

801DD94B-12F3-4AF6-ACA2-CF7BB7F608A8.png

she is living in japan, her dream place, her “home” that alone should scream inspiration but  still after just one month she is asking for requests... girly if you want requests heres one: budgeting video: how to raise money to live in japan.

Posted

Hey kenna, how about making a vlog on visiting cafes in japan? 

Posted

don't give her ideas let her use her pretty little head and think for once lol

also, not all heroes wear capes

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 1.07.52 PM.png

now thats what she really need to take in. if only that comment will never be deleted even if how much she tries to.

Posted

At this point I feel like Kenna likes us more than her fans because she knows we keep her relevant. Without PULL Kenna would basically not have a viewership. I mean think about it. She consistently reads her own thread and uses the ideas from here, she talks about us all the time and only engages fans when they talk about PULL. It's just a theory but....is it? 

Posted

08B52396-C634-44FB-A3DF-8B1767B3E7EC.thu

Uh cozykitsune did not give up anything to go to Japan?? Not it Starbucks??? Lol. She might have it nice right now and I have it miserable with school and work, but I am proud of where i am right now because IT IS MY OWN HARD WORK. Unlike cozykitsune who has everything given to her. I don't think she knows how it really is to earn money.

Uh cozykitsune did not give up anything to go to Japan?? Not eveneven Starb??? Lol. She might have it nice right now and I have it miserable with school and work, but I am proud of where i am right now because IT IS MY OWN HARD WORK. Unlike cozykitsune who has everything given to her. I don't think she knows how it really is to earn money.

Posted

Uh cozykitsune did not give up anything to go to Japan?? Not it Starbucks??? Lol. She might have it nice right now and I have it miserable with school and work, but I am proud of where i am right now because IT IS MY OWN HARD WORK. Unlike cozykitsune who has everything given to her. I don't think she knows how it really is to earn money.

I'd like to build on this as well and just say that, as a summary conclusion of your statement, Kenna does not know what self-sacrifice means. 

Spoilered because I'm repeating myself lol

She had a dream job as a furry character at Disneyland, but decided to quit because the drive wasn't worth it every day. She had (technically still has) ample opportunity to actually self-publish her poetry book, but decided that stealing was more important than integrity and hard work. She started ice skating (granted, as a fad) and rather than carrying on with it, she stopped going to lessons because she doesn't want to put in the time and effort that it takes to even just keep going with a sport. She has been given plenty of chances from very many people, and yet chose to not only make a first apology video where she essentially claims that she didn't do anything wrong, but to upload a second one which was pointless and more offensive than the first. Yeah, how has she given anything up by moving to another country? The only things she no longer has are the California wildfires and a viable driver's licence.

Like, the whole point of being able to easily* move to another country is having enough money to pay for it. This also does not constitute hard work because Kenna got that money from a) mommy and daddy, b) shady hot glue DIY videos (TroomTroom style) and c) t r u s t  f u n d. How did you "work hard" for any of this? What have you sacrificed??? 

* I say "easily" because we all know that it's super difficult if you don't have hella cash. If you're just a regular nobody then you're stuck with fairly few options. 

Posted

Hey kenna, how about making a vlog on visiting cafes in japan? 

I’ve thought this every time she’s posted a Starbucks pic. Japan has so many cool cafes and coffee shops, they’re huge on coffee and the culture is really interesting.