• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9203 posts in this topic

Posted

It's not that people "perceive" it differently, Kenna dearest, it's just that it have a completely different meaning.

What a dumb dumb.

IMG_20190206_140026.jpg

Posted (edited)

08B52396-C634-44FB-A3DF-8B1767B3E7EC.thu

This makes no sense lmao.... this thread began years ago. 

anyway i'm gonna go back to doing "everything" because it's stuff that I'd actually prefer not to give up. Real shit that doesn't involve spending my parent's paycheck on disney toys to show on my channel where most people only come to hate watch. 

Edited by pistachiyo

Posted (edited)

It’s been said before, it just makes me uncomfortable how her fans kiss her ass, and how they also know that’s probably the way they’d ever get a response that’s not her **neutral humor**.

Edited by blackcat

Posted

Kenna really loves her ass kissing fans, isn't she?

Posted

anyway i'm gonna go back to doing "everything" because it's stuff that I'd actually prefer not to give up. Real shit that doesn't involve spending my parent's paycheck on disney toys to show on my channel where most people only come to hate watch. 

lmao not to mention most of us live or have lived in Japan?? but what can you expect out of the people that kiss her ass

Posted

i thought she spilled coffee or chocolate milk on the floor.

IMG_3346.thumb.GIF.328032e14bb3f931b837c

thank you!

the fact that her white knights read pull tho and then comment about it shows how relevant we really are.... lol. The fact they come here to read... why waste your time if you are fan of mckentucky right? 

Posted (edited)

08B52396-C634-44FB-A3DF-8B1767B3E7EC.thu

IMG_3381.thumb.GIF.3ab762c2994abb7045d08 

Edited by blvck

Posted

Re: the thing about giving Kenna tips for videos to film or not - yeah, it doesn't matter. Kenna isn't gonna do any of the stuff that anyone here suggests no matter how good it is because she's too busy being self absorbed and not giving a shit about what's good for her (unless of course it's a tip landing in her inbox which is very well-written and gives her exact details on what to do... Cue sad laugh)

And another thing. We've been over why none of us envy Kenna. Why do her fans keep thinking this? Why does Kenna think this??? I repeat, it doesn't fucking matter if anyone envies her, because criticism and feedback aren't based on what you wish you had. Fuck. Telling Kenna that she's a liar, a thief and a rude asshole doesn't change because I'd also like to be in Japan. Telling her that she is actively pushing away her followers because she's straight up mean to people doesn't fucking change because someone might wish they had the same amount of followers or the same pile of fucking money that she hoards. For god's sake, be a little more creative if you're gonna come for folks over here...