• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

6000 posts in this topic

Posted

I....I don't think Kenna knows what she's talking about.... Feel free to disagree with me but I don't see old school anime/ Ghibli styles in these screenshots.(also she sound like an elitist animation "nerd" when in reality Kenna knows fuck all about animation)

Screenshot_20190205-154857.thumb.png.693Screenshot_20190205-154904.thumb.png.90b

I agree lol. Old school animation and Ghibli-style animation look VERY specific...and this animation, while nice enough I’m sure, doesn’t look like either, at least in my opinion! If anything they just look like normal anime haha.

Posted

I agree lol. Old school animation and Ghibli-style animation look VERY specific...and this animation, while nice enough I’m sure, doesn’t look like either, at least in my opinion! If anything they just look like normal anime haha.

It has its own style, much as every other anime (including Sailor Moon and Ghibli) has, but she wants to apply deeper meaning to her at-the-moment favorite anime it seems by making it sound like it's influenced by these legendary animation styles, but of course I could be wrong. It just seems like boasting for no reason so that she seems like a cool kid for being into such an anime that you're probably not into because you're not cool like her.

Posted (edited)

there's a difference between looking unflattering in unposed candids, then looking like a completely different person when comparing them to photos posted by yourself, but go off i guess. hell, even posed photos posted by other people, the inconsistencies are pretty big. facial features and bone structure don't generally tend to change much between each and every selfie people post, but i suppose you're extra special in that regard lol.

even in candids, even the unflattering ones, people who don't edit their features so much still look the same in selfies with ~posing and lighting and angles~. the delusion is real tho.

Edited by boopboop

Posted

Bree’s last tweet :haiplz:

7FBDACEE-F23F-40E6-BEE3-28E766845BA8.jpeg

Someone should send her this

Posted

ACB22D1C-4261-437D-9B26-95A109967F69.thu

This photo of her looks more like her class photo vs Insta, so..

Posted

she looks uncomfortable lmao

Posted

awwww! Where’d her skinny-legend neck run off to? I miss it already! :alpacaworry:

Posted

Kenna, darling, we know nobody looks good all of the time. it's just that some of us think you never look good at all.

Posted

Whose instastory is this one?

Posted

kenna_supermodel.thumb.png.b2e4ae5909a77

Aww what happened to her dorito chin?

Posted

kenna_supermodel.thumb.png.b2e4ae5909a77

Aww what happened to her dorito chin?

I don’t get it. I just don’t get it. If she were making a genuine expression instead of a forced one, if she didn’t overline her lips and do that weird brow styling.... she’d look super cute. Why is she so obsessed with looking different when there’s literally nothing wrong with her actual face. Does she hate herself that much?