• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

3514 posts in this topic

Posted

Off topic but these cutesy “goofy” faces annoy me so much lol

It's tempting to put this picture on a game of darts to be honest

Posted

we stan an unbothered queen :alpacalove:

Posted

slightly ot but i realised that when you open snow and go to take a selfie it actually automatically applies a filter over your face so that you have bigger eyes and a slimmer jaw, even without you having to select any filter manually. i believe the only way to toggle it off is to manually turn off stickers. if this really is what kenna believes she looks like it’s not surprising that she thinks her edited selfies are a result of good angles and lighting. news flash kenna, it’s not. 

Posted (edited)

F1ACEDCC-36EC-4FF1-BB86-036C102C7A13.thu

If they're talking about Disney then it's interesting they say "uniforms" and not "costumes" if they were supposed to work as characters. Maybe Kenna lied about that too lol. 

Edited by LucyCaboosey

Posted (edited)

I was starting to think content had been drying up lately (really, the amount of notebooks she buys is a complete non issue) and that the trip had been relatively drama free so far and then she posts this. Good job, Kennoli Ravioli.

It's very telling that of all the things she could focus on, this is the criticism that she keeps coming back to again and again despite pretending to be SO unbothered by these supposedly slanderous claims. 

Do I look cuter in my Instagram selfies? Um... Hell yeah

What's so cute about shaving your jaw in the Snow app to the point where it looks like your phone is bigger than your head? She looked better in those classroom photos

Edited by JunkFood

Posted (edited)

Kenna’s candid vs. shooped selfie comparison was just posted on r/Instagramreality and gained some traction there, so maybe that’s what she’s referencing now rather than PULL (though I don’t doubt that she lurks). Anyway, starting countdown to her deleting the whole rant as always.

The beauty of internet, once its posted its never gone! I have uploaded the whole rant HERE enjoy.

602A4E90-71BC-4E29-953D-7C5A65A9BABB.thu

Edited by Milda

Posted

Kenna’s candid vs. shooped selfie comparison was just posted on r/Instagramreality and gained some traction there, so maybe that’s what she’s referencing now rather than PULL (though I don’t doubt that she lurks). Anyway, starting countdown to her deleting the whole rant as always.

(new user here, hi! Been lurking since thread 3)

BFAF625F-E59A-4EEF-81B7-EDC3B9EE1354.jpeg

Poor girl in denial. Thinking she looks like the left instead of recognizing that the world see her as the one on the right and instead of admitting she looks ridiculous, she defends it. I'm ready for her to delete her stories like she usually does after a rant if she hasn't done so already.

Posted

(new user here, hi! Been lurking since thread 3)

BFAF625F-E59A-4EEF-81B7-EDC3B9EE1354.jpeg

No.She's lurking here.

I'VE PERSONALLY, posted a side-by-side of Kenna on that subreddit before. 

She's been on that subreddit many, many, many, many, many, many, MANY times.

Posted

as a person who uses snow for fun, you CAN edit yourself in videos. you just have be still and neutral so face recognition stays.

Posted (edited)

Kenna did an OOPSIE!

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

"I don't give a fuck"
-Kenna, giving all the fucks

Damn I tought the same, "I don't give a fuck so of course BECAUSE I don't give a fuck I will make a whole statement in my insta story"

Like if you don't give a fuck just don't scroll like a maniac and do 4/5 video statement on your story.