• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

3514 posts in this topic

Posted

Screaming @ her recent insta stories... hirl nobody said you looked ugly they just pointed out how different you look from your insta snow selfies. Also @ the "i don't care" ... sure jan

Posted

Lol a mini rant about us antis and her candid school photo is up on her stories. She's basically saying we're stupid for not realizing that obviously she looks different in posed photos....like no shit sherlock, we know all this, we're talking about your oh so real button nose and your forever changing jaw line, and like that candid photo isn't even bad, sure she's a bit hunched over but she looks like herself, girl you must be fooling yourself if you think you look like your profile pic or the one you uploaded most recently.

e x a c t l y.

Noone here was hating on her looks; instead a lot of people were saying she looked better in her candids than on the shooped ig photos. It wasn't a discussion about wheather she's pretty or not. It was about that she claimed to actually look like this instead of being honest and saying she photoshops. As if that was a big deal. 

Also I find it quite sad for her actual (mindless) fans that she prefers to spend her time giving attention to "antis" rather than to shoutout fans or reply to their comments... Maybe for 20$ she would. :haiplz:

Posted

I need the "sure Kenba" gif in my life

20190205_093800.jpg

Posted

If you guys miss the video here’s all you need to see, add the smug voice tone and you can just hear her...

602A4E90-71BC-4E29-953D-7C5A65A9BABB.png

Posted

Can you use snow to edit video footage as well? Because her rant looks nothing like any of the candid photos of her either lol. I mean I get sometimes you can get caught at a funny angle, but girl when every single one of your photos looks like a completely different person and your neck is abnormally skinny in your selfies, then people are gonna pick up on that shit. 

Posted

Wait sorry sorry! What photo are we talking about and was it a classmate who posted it? I’ve never seen the full photo

Posted

Wait sorry sorry! What photo are we talking about and was it a classmate who posted it? I’ve never seen the full photo

It's the one just above with the brown jumper and vacant stare. You know where she looks like a completely average (albeit basic as hell) 23 year old woman and not some uwu kawaii anime fairy goddess with big doe eyes, button nose and pointy chin. 

Posted

Thank you Kentucky for this masterpiece

2C047BDD-1AB3-4E5F-85F7-F1FA8DEDD530.jpeg

Posted

Can you use snow to edit video footage as well? Because her rant looks nothing like any of the candid photos of her either lol. I mean I get sometimes you can get caught at a funny angle, but girl when every single one of your photos looks like a completely different person and your neck is abnormally skinny in your selfies, then people are gonna pick up on that shit. 

idk abt editing, but you could record video in snow, the background would warped around your head. but because she use white background in her story, it's not noticeable

Posted

Yup! You sure can! You can actually record the video with the filters on through the app. You can even make boomerangs with snow! :) 

Posted (edited)

lol, she look salty as hell. If she didn't care why would she made story abt it anyway? she's basically giving an unflattering picture of her a spotlight and it easier to find now

Edited by jheretodiscuss