• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9212 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20190202-220534_Instagram.thu

... What?

Posted

Isn't gyoza originally Chinese anyway? Lol

Gyoza is the Japanese word for Jiaozi.

So idk what point you're trying to make but gyoza is Japanese which is a Japanese version of the Chinese Jiaozi.

Posted

... What?

SLUYm.thumb.gif.d2b656cefb9dba38184d2f46

Posted (edited)

... What?

Quick little meme: are you feeling it now, Ms Suman?!

On the other hand, I think this represents how shes becoming brain dead because of studies and moving her stuff to new apartment. 

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

SLUYm.thumb.gif.d2b656cefb9dba38184d2f46

She probably referring to her fans that called her dressed like grandma

1.thumb.JPG.6e2d5f357f831feab489f4c498f62.thumb.JPG.4e004f2a5a79cd4b88ba7b82b25f

lol at ppl who asked her lipstick or blush brand because her filter would made both products look different in rl anyway

Posted

To me it looks like she's feeling overdressed, but knowing Kenna, she doesn't know what that means so I'm probably wrong lol

Posted

Wow Kentucky, if we have to come up with a Shane Dawson length film to brainstorm potential meanings of the no context meme, that’s probably a good sign that it isn’t a good meme...

Posted

... What?

Im probablt reaching but I feel like this probably has to do with her finally being moved in? Like maybe it's hitting her now that shes moved into her own place (because I don't count staying at an airbnb as officially moved out). Maybe it's because of how little stuff she has now? It really could be anything but I'm sure it has to do with that or maybe that she's low-key disappointed with her apartment. 

or it could just be as simple as school and whatnot. 

Posted

Is there a proof of her legit working at Disney? Pictures, videos?

Posted

To me that meme has to do with her clothes or how she’s felt weirded out by that camera thing, either way, kenna’s witty humour goes unappreciated once again  :harharplz: Her comedy is so advanced that only she gets it

Posted

kappa.thumb.jpg.18ede2021f3a6efe6f021fda

OMG! Late to the party here. But I can’t get over how tired and bloated she looks. I think she did used to look a lot like her pictures (the boho and pixie phase she looked great on video too) but DAMN. 

Shes in such denial now and as per usual doesn’t want to put any actual work into maintaining her looks. If she changed her diet and did some exercise she wouldn’t need to edit the living shit out of her pictures. 

So funny that her laziness is actually showing in her appearance now. Life’s a bitch haha

Posted

... What?

ik we all love putting on our tin foil hats and speculating but im p sure this is just her attempt at humor like u find a funny picture that doesnt rlly make any sense and say mood of the day or smth. its not that deep dhsj this just proves how boring kappa has gotten to me bc everyone jumps at the first new thing we hear from her- kinda sad tbh i was hoping for more entertainment in form of storytimes of strangers stopping her for being so sugoi kawaii desu

Posted

Finally caught up. Glad to see it's just the usual - brown filters, photoshop, "nO i rEAlLy woRkeD!!11!1!!!", weeabo-stuff...

After a month in japan, Kennas "home", I would have expected to see more of it, like different places, maybe videos on her language school, hell even Disneyland-cringe-content. Kenna is the most boring youtuber abroad I've ever seen. The boring brown filter is quite fitting. :alpacaworry: