• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i know some rich kids are really rotten to the core spoiled even their attitude stinks but then again their are some who were properly raised by their parents and are really humble but still i just wish that kenkles and some other peope (who are well off to begin with) just admit that they get helped from their rich parents and not lie or pretend they don't to be relatable cos we won't hate you unless you rub it onto our faces of how much rich you are and act all bitchy then we will definetly hate you (probably). if you get a job like normal people do bcos thats how your parents taught you. to earn the money by yourself and not rely on them for support then sure we can understand that but if you get a job yet your parents still suppprt you then just the admit whole damn thing. people can be undertanding if you just let them undersrand you. be thankful kenna you get to live off your weebish dream without breaking any sweat.
Edited by blvck

Posted

Didn't screenshot everything, she went shopping and apparently everything in Tokyo has turned brown since I've been there the last time. Kinda hurting my eyes. 

And I hope she didn't go shopping for her apartment at Muji but then again, why am I surprised? She seems to have enough money to waste that Daiso isn't an option for her. Go and waste your money for nothing more than eleven months, Kenna. See how you'll get rid of it before you're going back. 

It's a shame too because Daiso has loads of freaking cute stuff! I got so many storage/organizers

Then again, they didn't have much brown when I went, so not only would it not cost much (ruining her "big spender" image) but it also wouldn't go with her aEsThEtIc

Girl says she'll try to branch out into pastels but she's a creature of habit.

Though I'm a sucker for room tours, so I hope she'll do one of her new apartment when it's furnished (WITHOUT doxxing herself)

Doesn't she watch other jvloggers? They all commented on how they've been tracked down before so they're really cautious not to film/post pictures of their area

Posted (edited)

KETCHUP i’m wheezing. we stan. 

5C91D0B7-656A-4DD0-B67B-0D9AB78FD306.thuShe must think that we’re blind

Tbh, I personally like her make-up style, the whole drunk blush look and the mori girl-ish/vintage aesthetic - I just can't stand her, that's all.

Not that I really mind it that much, there are several girls with her aesthetic that I watch and are far more enjoyable and much nicer overall ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Lolita Trash

Posted

Long time lurker but this binch is not adding up at all anymore

To study in Japan and get a student visa, you need to prove you have $20,000 give or take so you don't become a burden of the country, or a sponsor who is willing to take on your debt. She also can't work at Disneyland in Tokyo as they only take foreigners if you can speak business Japanese/have a high level of fluency (my partner worked for them until we moved) unless you're a face character and then you have a set contract that won't be renewed. 

Also did I misread but she hinted she's filmed/seen the Kingdom Hearts room at the Ambassador Hotel? It doesn't actually open until late March... http://www.disneyhotels.jp/special/dah/kingdomhearts/

What a confusing person. Why lie about such small things? If you have a trust fund, just don't acknowledge it or acknowledge you're lucky. Idk, be honest or just ignore the comments about it. It's like a weird flex without actually flexing.

that reminds when i inquired at a education consultancy (they will help you with paper works, education, accomodation, expenses) to study in japan (my high school classmate is in japan since june 2017 and she's with her sister who went there september 2017, she was the one who told me about the consultancy she applied) and they told me i need around PHP 1 million (around USD 19,114.59). since my parents can't afford it so i didn't push through. thats a lot of money.

IMG_3409.thumb.GIF.a528042ee6e598ca57dbc

Posted

Idk why it double posted my reply ;; sorry 

Posted

Tbh, I personally like her make-up style, the whole drunk blush look and the mori girl-ish/vintage aesthetic - I just can't stand her, that's all.

Not that I really mind it that much, there are several girls with her aesthetic that I watch and are far more enjoyable and much nicer overall ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like it too, but it's not a flattering place to put blush if you don't have a really small face. And Kenna doesn't have a really small face. Neither do I for that matter. That's why I put it on the sides of my face and not too far into my cheeks. Otherwise, you look far heavier in the face than you actually are.

Lmao, I feel like her selfies are getting progressively more weeby now that she's in Nippon. The straight/overly plucked eyebrows... Pigtails... Cringy hand sign... Not sure if filling in the cupid's bow is an Asian trend. I wonder if she'll find an Asian friend to use as a prop in her photos soon? 

I reaaally hope she doesn't buy a school uniform or any school accessories, like brown loafers with ankle socks or one of those boxy backpacks :derp:

Also isn't she wearing the exact same sweater and the exact same makeup as her last selfie? Isn't that kind of lazy? Did she take them the same day?

I don't think that no Cupid's bow is a trend...but generally, lipliner isn't a big thing here so you don't see strong Cupid's bows really.

ugh and yeahh not looking forward to that day...but we all know it's coming aas soon as she can find a victim...I mean willing participant

Posted

I kinda want her to buy a japanese style school uniform because I'm really tired of that ugly thing she keeps wearing as a skirt.

Posted (edited)

I kinda want her to buy a japanese style school uniform because I'm really tired of that ugly thing she keeps wearing as a skirt.

I remember her outfit on her first day of school, that actually looked nice on her but I’m not surprised she didn’t keep it up, my guesses are that she hasn’t shaved since then but I’m not gonna go at her for that since I’ve been way worse lol but at least wear different skirts, not the same raggedy looking one, either that or she can’t think of a different combo with that other skirt.

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

i swear to jesus why would you do that for yourself :darth:

Screenshot_20190202-105859_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Her small edited neck reminds me of Lady Gaga's head on a swan in the Applause video.

Posted

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone saved her vid where she talked about how she planned her first Japan trip with Grace ? I wanted to watch it (since I'm planning a trip to Japan too and she had quite a few helpful tips in there) but it seems like she deleted it?

Posted

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone saved her vid where she talked about how she planned her first Japan trip with Grace ? I wanted to watch it (since I'm planning a trip to Japan too and she had quite a few helpful tips in there) but it seems like she deleted it?

I think I saved it somewhere tbc

Posted

OMG I’m gonna take a wild guess and say that first comment is from the McKenna Kaelin fan page???? If that’s the case, they are crazy 😂 how badly can you want to be like Kenna?

I thought the same! until i go into their page... and find out they're sarcastic! 

https://www.instagram.com/simply_cozy_fanpage/

check them out!