• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

3514 posts in this topic

Posted

3D0E4160-9256-4237-8AF8-2ABBBE8A5009.jpeg
She has decided to stop having a cupid's bow since moving to Japan.

Usually with her editing and filters, her blush looks more "subtle" and "flattering" but in real life, her blush looks slapped in her face... But now looking at this picture... I just imagine how the unedited picture looks like in comparison

Posted

kappa.thumb.jpg.18ede2021f3a6efe6f021fda

mY fAcE oNlY loOks ThAt WiDe WheN i SmiLE

Posted

kappa.thumb.jpg.18ede2021f3a6efe6f021fda

Is it me or did she changed to a different face shape like it’s not as Dorito shaped as before, she’s really no consistent with her editing 

Posted

Is it me or did she changed to a different face shape like it’s not as Dorito shaped as before, she’s really no consistent with her editing 

I thought so too. I think she's finding the oval shape more flattering to have in Nihon.

Posted

KETCHUP i’m wheezing. we stan. 

5C91D0B7-656A-4DD0-B67B-0D9AB78FD306.thuShe must think that we’re blind

The Princess Serenity cosplay is total shit lol. Does she actually believe that she looks like this?

I'm surprised that she hasn't had a nose job either because she seems to hate its shape.

Posted

I wish I was as lucky as her. It would be such a dream to visit Japan. Just imagine all the sight seeing and places to see. I just cant... i wish she’d show us more. Not everyone is lucky to go to japan like her.

Posted (edited)

Lmao, I feel like her selfies are getting progressively more weeby now that she's in Nippon. The straight/overly plucked eyebrows... Pigtails... Cringy hand sign... Not sure if filling in the cupid's bow is an Asian trend. I wonder if she'll find an Asian friend to use as a prop in her photos soon? 

I reaaally hope she doesn't buy a school uniform or any school accessories, like brown loafers with ankle socks or one of those boxy backpacks :derp:

Also isn't she wearing the exact same sweater and the exact same makeup as her last selfie? Isn't that kind of lazy? Did she take them the same day?

Edited by caterpillars

Posted

I can't wait until she starts editing her eyes into monolids 

*softly* no.... 

Posted

I can't wait until she starts editing her eyes into monolids 

In before the “i never claimed to be white/Turkish” excuse

Posted

Didn't screenshot everything, she went shopping and apparently everything in Tokyo has turned brown since I've been there the last time. Kinda hurting my eyes. 

And I hope she didn't go shopping for her apartment at Muji but then again, why am I surprised? She seems to have enough money to waste that Daiso isn't an option for her. Go and waste your money for nothing more than eleven months, Kenna. See how you'll get rid of it before you're going back.

Screenshot_20190202-090507.jpg

Screenshot_20190202-090515.jpg

Screenshot_20190202-090524.jpg

Posted

Ah, I think I know who she's trying to emulate with her new shopping. This is Sissel, i think she's from Denmark but she's living in Korea and unlike Kenna she has quite a natural baby face, although she admits to editing to make her skin look nicer.

_20190202_080417.thumb.JPG.0c701c008cc80