• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9212 posts in this topic

Posted

Why is she going shopping? Didn't she rent a pre-furnished apartment since she's staying there for such little time?

If not that's really stupid, even for Kenna imo.

Posted

Why is she going shopping? Didn't she rent a pre-furnished apartment since she's staying there for such little time?

If not that's really stupid, even for Kenna imo.

staying there for such a little time you mean studying in japan? well she will be staying for a year however if you meant staying a little time in the airbnb which is a very nice pre-furnished apartment well she moved out and got a new one thats why she is shopping for furnitures.

Posted

Sounds like a “keep up your studies and we’ll handle everything else” kind of deal

Maybe that's her "work" she is always talking about! 

Now I get it: The parents pay for everything as long as she "works" for it. By having good grades or reaching A2 within a year or whatever.

Posted

exactly! And also what are the odds that she has a trustfund AND a high paying job with no degrees after hs?? And even if she beat all these odds she must have had help finding this miraculous job as lady kenna can’t even make weekly videos.

She’s expecting everyone to lap up her bs that someone like her who never had any plans for her future can just have a secret job that will pay for a year pretending Japan is her home while it’s just a temporary fix.

Also while she is gonna live there for a year I don’t think she needs that much more that she couldn’t bring with her, I mean she has her basics, her mirrors, a new PlayStation and game coming up, if anything go shop for actual food! But the rest.. I can understand clothes and a decent bag but if you have it back home then it’s just gravy.

Posted

staying there for such a little time you mean studying in japan? well she will be staying for a year however if you meant staying a little time in the airbnb which is a very nice pre-furnished apartment well she moved out and got a new one thats why she is shopping for furnitures.

I meant why is she not renting a pre-furnished apartment meant for exchange students etc, since she's going to be studying there for about a year so I don't really see the point in investing in new furniture and the rest. 

Posted

I meant why is she not renting a pre-furnished apartment meant for exchange students etc, since she's going to be studying there for about a year so I don't really see the point in investing in new furniture and the rest. 

we all know what a kween she is. she probably wants an apartment all by herself so no one can disturb her aesthetic weeb world. she could go for share houses or dorm but nope those doesn't fit her aesthetic standards. i doubt people will be comfortable living with her when they found out what kind of a person she is.

Posted (edited)

what does she mean by "time to shop"? when did she stop? she even bought a full body mirror for her bnb. it seems a little irrational to be spending money in an apartment that you'll only be renting for a year. even if she has the budget for it, wouldn't it be more beneficial for herself (and her channel) to spend it sight-seeing? take a trip to nearby places outside tokyo, maybe film a little.

I don't know anything about Japan or specifically Tokyo, but it's supposed to be one of the most interesting places in the world. I just find it a little wasteful to spend money on furnishing when her time there is limited. Besides, what is she going to do when she has to move back to the US? Ship everything back? Or does she think she'll land some kind of job and end up living in Japan forever? 

I have so many questions from just one post....

Tbh, from here it looks like doesn't plan to return to the USA. I think she plans on staying in Japan.

Edited by Lolita Trash

Posted

Tbh, from here it looks like doesn't plan to return to the USA. I think she plans on staying in Japan.

I agree. I reckon she thinks she’s just going to reapply for a student visa and keep doing language school until she can get a job (probably in modelling, even though she says it’s not for her). Or maybe she’ll even do a university degree that’s offered in English (though we know Kankers can’t commit to that much effort). 

I mean, it’s not exactly like she can marry for a visa and still maintain her image. But I agree that she has no intention of returning to the US. She’s just not living like someone who is going home in 11 months.

Posted

Sounds like a “keep up your studies and we’ll handle everything else” kind of deal

Lol her parents are probably just happy she's finally doing something with her life instead of just doing fuck all every day. And like idk why she doesn't just say her parents are paying for it, like fuck, no one will judge her for it, lots of yound adults parents help them with college so they don't end up with mass amounts of debt.

I'd like to believe her saving up more if she hadn't already been to Japan twice within the past 2 years but like saving for a year isn't going to pay for everything  even with what was probably a couple grand as a Christmas present.

Posted

I agree. I reckon she thinks she’s just going to reapply for a student visa and keep doing language school until she can get a job (probably in modelling, even though she says it’s not for her). Or maybe she’ll even do a university degree that’s offered in English (though we know Kankers can’t commit to that much effort). 

I mean, it’s not exactly like she can marry for a visa and still maintain her image. But I agree that she has no intention of returning to the US. She’s just not living like someone who is going home in 11 months.

giphy.gif

Posted

if kanadajin taught us anything, she could always lie about being married :alpacawink:

but nonetheless i still have a difficult time imagining someone actually willing to do that LOL

Posted

it’s impossible, simply impossible to save so much money that you can have the luxury to afford a year pass at disney AND a ps4 in the same month, not to talk about the aparment and the airbnb. maybe you can save money to travel to japan again in less than a year but to live and still buy inessential stuff? nah.

the first thing she bought was a full mirror and the disney pass  for gods sake. 

Honestly I'm still confused as to why she sold a lot of her stuff on depop. Clothes are pricey and it would have been better for her to bring things that she can layer than that hideous brown coat and that horrid corset :/

Posted

I don’t think I can agree with this! In the end I have a feeling she’ll be disappointed in her experience because she’s not doing it for the right reasons. What IS her fascination with Japan, anyway? It’s not the food, or the culture, or the history. (I say this loosely because in all fairness who am I to judge what the right reasons are) It might genuinely be the language I guess

I think if she doesn’t decide to come home early, then she’ll gladly go home once her year is up. She can’t live without her kiss ass friends and easy/lazy California lifestyle