• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

8564 posts in this topic

Posted

Imagine having a whole interesting country to visit, and deciding to eat breakfast at a Starbucks instead of some new local breakfast/ coffee shop. This girl is dumb

starbucks japan has some interesting stuff on the menu I GUESS but of course she goes for a STRAWBERRY AND WHITE CHOCOLATE donut and probably japan's ~*superior*~ hot chocolate lmao. my teeth feel like they are going to fall out just thinking of that combo.

i just looked at current menu there, they've got a special black sesame thing going, she could've gotten black sesame scone or even a damn matcha waffle and it would've been more adventurous than a gd strawberry and white chocolate donut 

y'all going on about the security blankets could not be more spot-on

Posted

Imagine having a whole interesting country to visit, and deciding to eat breakfast at a Starbucks instead of some new local breakfast/ coffee shop. This girl is dumb

the funniest part is that she thinks this is worthy of a pic 

Posted

the funniest part is that she thinks this is worthy of a pic 

If we didn't know she was in Japan you wouldn't be able to tell. She could be saying good morning from freaking Kentucky for all we know.

Posted

Tbh... I think she sees Disneyland as home, not Tokyo and not California. If Japan didn’t have Disneyland, I doubt she would’ve had the courage to go full weaboo and spend a full year in Japan. Kenna is obsessed with her security blankets. She eats the same thing everyday, uses the same phrase in every sentence, goes to the same pink door, takes the same pictures, and wears clothing that are impossible to discern from one another. Her interests come and go, but you would have to peel her security staples from her cold dead hands. She identifies so absolutely with these totems of her childhood that without them, she’s a lost little girl with no life experiences and no ability to curate character.

Personally I don’t understand the universal shock of her doing this. She’s like a child. Children LOVE routine. They love watching Bee Movie everyday at 2pm or getting read the same exact Dr. Suess book every night at 8pm on the dot. You know what else children love? Going to Disneyland everyday to go on the same rides. Kenna may be 23, but she’s living a fantasy life children dream of. The rest of us learned from growing up and having to face down trials and tribulations that the fantasy we kids dreamt of pales in comparison to what real life could be. As a child, I would be interested in Tokyo Disney and only order American food. As an adult, I know Japan has far more exciting things to offer, that anime has absolutely nothing on the rich history of Japanese soil.

I was thinking the same thing regarding her child-like mannerisms. I think it’s okay to have some childish hobbies or interests, but not to the point where you lose touch with reality like she has. 

Honestly, the thought of Kenna going to school is frightening lol. School is similar to work in a sense that you have deadlines and expectations. She’s not used to that at all. 

Posted

That donut looks freakin yummy though. Maybe its cuz I havent had donuts in years x_x 

Posted

she's a caricature of herself, omg. is this another square on the bingo? 

joking.png

I CAN'T DEAL. Is she actually for real or is she trolling us rn? I can't be certain. I can't believe. I don't want to believe.

Please do not tell me you moved halfway across the world to get a coffee and donut at Starbucks... Smdh

Posted (edited)

Lol ok that's one thing I'm jealous of / mad at her for wasting. She has all the coolest, varied, unexplored and fresh foods at the palm of her hand and basically decides to shit on them. Since money is not an issue, she could be having super high quality stuff for every meal. Imagine that. 

I just can't, I've been craving that state of art Japanese cuisine lately, and unable to get most of it, because the sea my country has access to is a puddle of toxins, so no fresh, non-toxic and not-muddy fish for me, unless I pay a half of my food budget for those. And there she is, having a chance to eat all I'm dreaming for, yet choosing a donut made of plastic sprinkled with cancer. 

I love donuts, but this particular one disgusts me right now. I'm really hungry I guess! 

Edited by Nvri

Posted

So...when are we going to get that aesthetic kawaii "uwu"/minimalist pic of her language studies. She could've used some time to study in Starbucks or something while eating that donut and drinking that coffee lol 

Posted

joking.png

her variety of food she picks to eat in Japan 🙃 such a wide variety

Posted

For fuck sake Kenna, get an onigiri or ramen or something Japanese.  Hell, even get a Ramune.  They sell that stuff at 7-11 and from what I've seen it's all quality food.

I'm aware that Japanese Starbucks has items unique to Japan but a doughnut probably isn't one of them.

Posted

She traveled half way across the world to go to Disneyland and Starbucks...

Guys you don't understand. Starbucks in Japan TASTES BETTER. The donuts and hot chocolate there are actually superior to the ones in the US. Everyone knows that!

Posted

Oh? Is she finally learning? 

Screenshot_20190104-051508_Instagram.jpg

Posted

She traveled half way across the world to go to Disneyland and Starbucks...

Imagine having the opportunity to eat sushi everyday and going to... Starbucks.

My fiancé and I get sushi 4-5 times a week in CALIFORNIA lol what a waste.

Posted

joking.png

IMG_3430.thumb.GIF.f49ee1fa68a0fbd5e8d75