• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9203 posts in this topic

Posted

Ms.historywoman, some of us have openly said we’re fans of hers, we’re just disappointed with her. Try again sweetie.

”obsessed”- None of us would care if she quit social media and never came back but yeah go reach I guess

Posted

off topic, but i was watching this kopykitsune video and first her nose contour is AWFUL, second here:

Hidden Content

she is talking about this fast fashion store youvimi bag and she say that the bag of Alice in wonderland was a DISNEY theme bag like she isn't aware that Alice in wonderland is a book not even related to disney that's how deep is this girl obsession with disney go.

It's because it's a bag based on the Disney's rendition of Alice in Wonderland, it's not that deep :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Tbh at this point it seems like  ms.historywoman is 100% doing it for attention. At this point people would be chatting in dms privately about this stuff or going to sites where the people aren't.  and there they are airing everything to the public on her pictures. 

If I was Kenna I'd tell her and any other fans to stop and if she didn't just block her out right. It's Kenna's choice to keep up with pull or not random person. 

Posted

I might be wrong but I’m pretty sure Kenna said she played KH for the first time like a year or two ago? so why is she saying « we waited 13 years for this » on her latest post? oO

Posted

Tbh at this point it seems like  ms.historywoman is 100% doing it for attention. At this point people would be chatting in dms privately about this stuff or going to sites where the people aren't.  and there they are airing everything to the public on her pictures. 

If I was Kenna I'd tell her and any other fans to stop and if she didn't just block her out right. It's Kenna's choice to keep up with pull or not random person. 

I really wish there was a way to ban this woman from lurking onto PULL because if anyone is creepy at this point its her. 

Posted

I'm going to piggyback off this (and only this) because I was thinking the same recently: she's been surprisingly uneventful. I was expecting a lot more r/thathappened stories of lil' old cute Japanese people taking pictures of her and calling her a petite fairy, or her Japanese instructor telling her that her accent is perfect for so few lessons, or her classmates adoring her, or, in general, a lot more "JAPAN IS SO PERFECT OMMMGGGG" tomfoolery. Even she can't muster up the energy to make up stories, huh? xD Shouldn't she be super happy because she's "home"?

Im just surprised because i at least thought she'd be posting more in general, especially because her last trip to Japan she would bomb her instagram with 3 pics or so a day and a tooooon of stuff in her stories every day.

we all know she is doing stuff, like going to disney almost every day for example, so why is she hardly uploading? I figured she at least upload a ton of Disney stuff or stuff from disney on her insta. I'm actually super disappointed so far. Not even that I'm not seeing *japan* but more or less because we're not seeing anything at all. Her instagram has been super dry of content and its really weird. 

girl dont limit yourself because of your ugly ass brown theme. Once spring hits youre going to drop it anyway. Brown really isnt a year round color but that's just my opinion. :alpacawink:

Posted

And on that note (in order to move on), any speculation as to why Kenna isn't posting as much crap as usual? In the past she said that she got so much flak for posting videos in which she talked (like Q and A videos) so she stopped talking in her videos for a while. Could this be the reason now, too? Like she's been called out multiple times for only posting non-Japanese stuff and for doing very American things, maybe she's trying some tactic where she tries to just... literally not post anything. 

Not that refraining from posting would benefit her in the slightest considering the Instagram algorithm is based on interest and activity on posts, but yeah, my two cents, y'all 

Posted (edited)

Ms history woman not only bringing attention to herself but to Kenna’s public image into a negative light considering it kinda backfires on ms history woman’s post saying how we’re obsessive yet she’s the bringing attention to it. If I were Kenna I would’ve blocked her already

(anyway let’s get back to Kenna) 

But I think why Kenna isn't posting is because either is studying which I doubt or she's afraid backlash and wants negativity to die down

Edited by Monocakes
add

Posted

And on that note (in order to move on), any speculation as to why Kenna isn't posting as much crap as usual? In the past she said that she got so much flak for posting videos in which she talked (like Q and A videos) so she stopped talking in her videos for a while. Could this be the reason now, too? Like she's been called out multiple times for only posting non-Japanese stuff and for doing very American things, maybe she's trying some tactic where she tries to just... literally not post anything. 

Not that refraining from posting would benefit her in the slightest considering the Instagram algorithm is based on interest and activity on posts, but yeah, my two cents, y'all 

It's probably a mix of things, honestly. I'm sure one of them is, like you said, that she's leery about what she posts because she's tired of getting flack (even though she gets flack for good reason, she doesn't see it that way). Another could simply be that she really is quite busy behind the scenes with moving, schoolwork, etc. Another could be, as others have speculated, she's just so damn stubborn about her ~aesthetic~ that she refuses to post anything that isn't her boring bland shade of brown. She could also be being careful about what she posts because her schoolmates could read her instagram and catch in her in a lie, or maybe she doesn't want to post too much until she's made some kind of positive impression with them, etc. idk the possibilities go on and on, and it's hard to really know since... well... she's not posting lol. 

If it's something she can help, though, it really is stupid for her to go on being semi-inactive. As you said, the algorithm prioritizes really active users. Plus she has all this content at her fingertips--I know I've said this a million times but it's honestly the most frustrating aspect of her time in Japan so far imo. She could make posts about what it's like searching for an apartment, or exploring new neighborhoods, or an interesting storefront, etc. etc. the list goes on. It's just bizarre to me that she'd rather post an ugly brown story of the train station and leave it at that.

Posted (edited)

It looks like Kappa-chan is using a bike to move her stuff? 

4677003B-8DAA-4508-8FF5-9FAF890646D2.jpeg

Edited by ilikebuttslol
typo