• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

I die.

Screen_Shot_2019-01-29_at_11.07.31_PM.thScreen_Shot_2019-01-29_at_11.07.06_PM.th

As mentioned before, she would look 100% better if she wore a subtle brush. Just like her recent video and as this picture proves, she just overused that blush that looks aweful in real life. And it could be the angle and the makeup, but her selfie photo looks like her age group, young twenties, but her unedited picture makes her look like she's nearing her 30s

Posted (edited)

Just watched her new video, she just mentions all the stuff in her bag, she sounds so bored and sad because she's finally realising that ALL SHE HAS is her material possessions, her '___ from Harajuku', and her cute purse and trinkets.

[edit]

I hope she starts realising that all the aesthetic stuff she's done for years is all for nothing if she doesn't start focusing on who she is as a person. She can't just be 'aesthetic' and have THINGS, she needs to have substance.

Edited by burgerface
changed basically all of it and worded it better

Posted

What's up with her eyes?

I think she's just very sleepy and tired. To be fair, everybody looks tired in that photo.

And she looks like a crazy woman in her fifties with that clowny makeup.

Posted

Kenna I get that you’re integrating more colours in your aesthetic but what is that pastel thing? Her aesthetic confuses me more and more every time she posts 

1C7673F3-FFC1-479A-98E2-7DC68091E0BB.jpeg

that shirt over her turtle neck is a no no

Posted (edited)

NOPE, NOT READY TO MOVE ON FROM THIS!

I remember when this video came out and I was still a fan of hers. I thought this idea was super cute and clever, easily one of her top DIY ideas and it is an EXACT copy of that girl's idea! She could have added something new to it, changed the size of the pom poms, made hairclips instead of headband, anything but nope.

For the infamous coffee mug sketch, cauldron & Pinnochio tattoos, and of course, the foxtail logo, she definitely stole the lineart but at least she added other stuff on top of it? She lost me a loooong time ago but I am still so disappointed to find out my all time favorite DIY from her was freaking stolen.

Girl needs to update her name to COPYkitsune.

I wish I had saved my receipts, but all of her “self-drafted” sewing patterns are free, printable patterns available on Burda Style. There’s nothing that she does that truly is of her own skill, imagination or enguinuity. 

Edited by maemar

Posted

C3735252-AD82-4F47-B3E5-DEADD0F7C748.jpeg

I kid you not, I'm shedding tears right now from how hard I laughed.

(also ayeeee possible beyblade fan)

Posted

Everyone in this class looks so normal and laid-back, while she is wearing all those "extra" stuff. She stands out in a bad way. The turtleneck is alright, perfectly normal. But the skirt? She is the only one there looking like a total weeb. If I saw people in my class look like those she is next to, I'd tone down a bit, especially the makeup and "extra" skirts and dresses. A pair of mom jeans would be a good investment right now - they look sort of hip paired with some statement top and are comfy and don't stand out too much. 

Also, it's very nice to see that our small smol petite skinny queen has an actual adult woman's body. Just wow. Incredible.

Posted (edited)

This is coming from a girl who wore makeup everyday in college (not always full face but ya know), Kenna is wearing so much "obvious" makeup omg it looks so out of place at that orientation. She also looks lonely.

I kinda feel for her, I really do. You go in like that on the first day and people will develop an impression of you. They might see you as high maintenance, or just...extra. Like that skirt.

Take your little insta pics with full face makeup if you like, but wipe off a little before heading out. Those flourescent lights will ruin what you spent time on. 

Edited by woori
why did i hit submit before i finished typing

Posted

How crazy it is to see how she changed through all those phases and styles ! It still amaze me.

Posted

NOPE, NOT READY TO MOVE ON FROM THIS!

I remember when this video came out and I was still a fan of hers. I thought this idea was super cute and clever, easily one of her top DIY ideas and it is an EXACT copy of that girl's idea! She could have added something new to it, changed the size of the pom poms, made hairclips instead of headband, anything but nope.

For the infamous coffee mug sketch, cauldron & Pinnochio tattoos, and of course, the foxtail logo, she definitely stole the lineart but at least she added other stuff on top of it? She lost me a loooong time ago but I am still so disappointed to find out my all time favorite DIY from her was freaking stolen.

Girl needs to update her name to COPYkitsune.

has she ever had a single original idea??? this is so embarrassing... if she had really been sorry for plagiarizing, she would have mentioned this too but she only talks about the stuff she was called out for in a scripted apology video?

and her fans still want us to "move on because she apologized" when stuff like this and stolen dress patterns are still being discovered! she's rotten to her ugly little core.

Posted

I can't wrap my head around the fact she WILLINGLY downgraded herself like that.

Posted

has she ever had a single original idea??? this is so embarrassing... if she had really been sorry for plagiarizing, she would have mentioned this too but she only talks about the stuff she was called out for in a scripted apology video?

and her fans still want us to "move on because she apologized" when stuff like this and stolen dress patterns are still being discovered! she's rotten to her ugly little core.

Is her fashion sense and make up original?  That shit is too terrible to be copied.

Posted

that skirt with the huge jacket omggggggggg, can she please go back to dress like this? or anything but grandmother style 

9772D17E-5CE6-47D8-BC71-4778FADDA617.jpeg

Holy crap she looks so pretty, styled but natural here with hair, clothes makeup that suits her. I forget what the old Kenna was like lmao

Posted

off topic, but i was watching this kopykitsune video and first her nose contour is AWFUL, second here:

kenn.thumb.png.24be51475a50e2eabbe0c041d

she is talking about this fast fashion store youvimi bag and she say that the bag of Alice in wonderland was a DISNEY theme bag like she isn't aware that Alice in wonderland is a book not even related to disney that's how deep is this girl obsession with disney go.