• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

3395 posts in this topic

Posted

Just watched (or tried to watch) the new video. I'm a few pages behind since I've had some essays I had to write over the weekend so I haven't caught up. I apologise if I repeat what anyone has said

That video made me realize how depressed she really is. I know she usually goes for the whole "slow and chill, super calm" type of voice/style now but this is definitely something else. She doesn't seem happy at all, she seems sad as hell. I wonder if she no longer enjoys making videos (despite the negative comments) like once she got caught for art theft, her videos just steam rolled down hill. She seems really work down and depressed and only doing this because she feels like she *has* to. It honestly just made me feel really sad watching the video, not bored, just sad. She looks and sounds so unhappy. Or maybe she's realizing that moving to Japan was a mistake. 

Either way something is up with her and I'm honestly surprised she hasn't said anything. Just compared to how she was this time last year she just looks and sounds so incredibly burnt out and depressed. 

it's odd to say it, but i think we're getting genuinely worried here? i mean, she might be mean an all, but she's still human. moving to a new country out of nowhere, saying bye to that privileged, lazy life she has been living and now having to get used to a new environment might have taken a toll on her, apart from the fact that she's getting less and less views.

maybe she just needs to fix herself a bit more, probably grow her hair to how it used to be and pull her aesthetic together. it's nice that she's including pastels again, but it's not good enough yet.

even if i don't like her, i hope she gets better.  

Posted

I mean.  To be fair I'm and adult woman who knows nothing about Abu Dhabi the make up thing.  Mostly cause I no next to zero about make up. 

I thought  of Abu Dhabi  the UAE capital  at first when people mentioned Abu Dhabi because I play a country stacking game that includes the capitals of countries as trivia questions. Then I realized it had to be make up watching it. 

No that's the thing. She should at least know how to pronounce it because it's the same name as the UAE capital.

I agree with Touru, she should've spent that trust fund money on some college courses so she can be a bit more informed about the world and learn some English adjectives other than "cute".

Posted

*tinfoil hat* K is trying to be neutral on purpose  cause she can't feel anything or is just really done with making videos. 

Posted

A9C30DA4-F6B5-4716-AC09-E0843341D41E.thuI’m honestly glad to see that her followers have remained stagnant despite uploading a video early on Tuesday in the USA and kept it up for the whole day. I think this guarantees she’s buying followers.

Posted (edited)

The best thing about my university being on vacation is having all the time in the world to lurk YouTube and educate Kenna fans.

38275C5A-972F-4122-B132-7879E79400ED.jpeg

A0E360BA-5231-4AF3-A29B-A67BBBE107BC.jpeg

Edited by Wont let me use Cyrillic

Posted

I’m honestly glad to see that her followers have remained stagnant despite uploading a video early on Tuesday in the USA and kept it up for the whole day. I think this guarantees she’s buying followers.

This is what stands out the most to me, too. I've been looking at her SocialBlade frequently this past week because I was curious if the two recent videos about her would have any impact on her follow count. They didn't--even after they were posted (and the first video went semi-viral) she was still losing followers at the slow-and-steady pace she'd already been going at, around 50 a day or so. So to see her bleed nearly 1000 followers less than 24 hours after posting a new video (when traditionally you'd be gaining) is just. Yikes. 

As for her instagram, over the last week she lost the amount of followers people speculated she bought earlier this month, plus some. She's not really gaining at all, because people just seem to be wanting more and she's not delivering much of anything. People keep accusing others of trying to destroy her career, but she's doing a great job of that herself by not being willing to think outside the box, take suggestions or criticism, or share herself more openly (as an actual human being, not as an idea) with her fans. 

Posted (edited)

I couldn't help but notice how she kept switching the fingers that she had her ring on (her index, and then to her thumb).  I mainly noticed because I've been eyeing this ring and it's pretty pricey (unless it was a gift or maybe she found a knock-off), but I felt like she was just trying to show it off.

Untitled.thumb.png.72bbb974da6fa79124f74Untitled1.thumb.png.c3fec0ac2912fc952779

Edited by Lunala
Oops, I can't upload images correctly

Posted (edited)

This is Kenna’s current social blade standing. It’s pretty sad. All those lost views are from when she deleted her Airbnb video. When she uploaded her new video, she immediately lost almost 1000 subs. Whoever said she was bleeding subs wasn’t lying, that’s for sure.

64AF3A86-98E3-4A04-A7D0-DA7267BC28D1.png

Edited by Wont let me use Cyrillic
If the picture is coming up low res, just click on it and that’ll fix it

Posted (edited)

um this girl really doxxed herself again. i'm not gonna say where (and i'd encourage everyone here not to get specific if they caught it, too), but there's a part where you can clearly see info about her school :/ baby girl, some of ur followers know jp js...

edit - although i guess i just realized it may be bc she can't read what the info is...?

Edited by sylveon

Posted

yuuuup, she doxxed herself again.

50416166_2434994793194573_621252682765565952_o.jpg

Posted

Whenever the videos by her "antis" start getting popular again, she makes sure to make a video sounding super sad or make an instagram post about how it's affecting her. Everything is fake with her. I will never buy into any emotion she displays. Sad how she's dug herself into such a hole.

Posted

yuuuup, she doxxed herself again.

50416166_2434994793194573_621252682765565952_o.jpg

she looks so out of place. I feel really bad for her...