• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Never been to Disneyland and Kenna going there all the fucking time and posting about it a lot makes me not want to ever go. She makes me want to hate the goddamn place.

Edited by Antacids
Stuff

Posted

I can’t wait to see all the American food she will eat IN Japan! I told my husband about her recent trip last year, and how Mt. Fuji wasn’t that great or that big of a deal (her words) and he was shocked. He’s wondering how can a person who lives “paycheck to paycheck” be able to afford this.

I really do hope she takes advantage of being in Japan, and trying to learn as much as she can and not take the Brianna route (asking followers for donations) I know Kenna won’t ever say that the “tiny uwu Japanese fairies will ever be racist to her because she’s so kawaii” but learn the damn language properly. Grow the eff up. The world doesn’t revolve around you, people are hella excited someone they ‘look up to’ is going to take a trip everyone dreams of. Not everyone can go to Disney every damn day, much less travel out of the country to go to school. Please please take advantage of the resources.

(I’m on mobile so I hope I did the spoilering correctly, someone mentioned how to do it)

I am sort of upset due to her going to Japan, I was a weeb once upon a time.. a decade ago. And I wish to take my toddler to Disney when she’s older, I went for my 15 instead of a quinciañera. Some of us are struggling to pay bills and buy groceries... Kenna if you read this appreciate what you have. Grow up and learn to be humble, I have heard that the Japanese are fucking polite... just maybe that rubs off on you. No one would care what you did with your money if you were honest. It really is not fun knowing bills aren’t always and you wonder if you will even have enough. 

Posted

The fact that she was so salty about paying $1000 extra for her month-long AirBnB stay yet drops $800+ on a Disney year pass as soon as she gets to Japan blows my mind. 

She's gonna blow through that trust fund so fast at this rate.

she sure has her priorities set straight. 🙄 

In my country, we only have Universal Studios Singapore and the rides are like so mediocre. Going once like every 2-5 years is enough to fulfill the enjoyment. Mainly because the annual passes are SO ridiculously expensive as well. 

Maybe it’s due to the fact that I feel like the rides and attractions aren’t as fun?

In the context of kenna, it really is so goddamn ridiculous that she’s not deathly sick of going to Disneyland all the time. Not just in her own homeland but she just *has* to blow $800 on the annual Disneyland pass? I really don’t understand what’s so magical about that theme park, especially when you’ve gone there so many times already.

Posted

8943FB20-1B42-475F-B2C2-996D57500D02.thu

I was doing my bingo card and when I came here she already went to disneyland 🙄

if the center is your free space, you already have bingo! She complained about people commenting on her money spending habits after dropping ~$850USD on a Disney annual pass so I think that counts lol

Posted

if the center is your free space, you already have bingo! She complained about people commenting on her money spending habits and I think that counts lol

She's surprised at this? She complained about having to book an expensive air BnB to live in and then spends 1k on a Disney pass before she has a less expensive long term place to stay for the 11 months she doesn't have the Air BnB booked. 

Posted

Kenna could become viral if she plays her cards right and make a good post about "living her fullest life in uwu Japan" but even those FART videos (Cody ko!) take effort to make. I really doubt she would take any actually aesthetic videos during her trip, or even make any friends to get cute videos of. 

Also, its wild how really totally not aesthetic she really is, as well as her photos. She clings to material items and other's perceptions of her, not actual likes 

Posted

Tbh... I think she sees Disneyland as home, not Tokyo and not California. If Japan didn’t have Disneyland, I doubt she would’ve had the courage to go full weaboo and spend a full year in Japan. Kenna is obsessed with her security blankets. She eats the same thing everyday, uses the same phrase in every sentence, goes to the same pink door, takes the same pictures, and wears clothing that are impossible to discern from one another. Her interests come and go, but you would have to remove her security staples from her cold dead hands. She identifies so absolutely with these totems of her childhood that without them, she’s a lost little girl with no life experiences and no ability to curate character.

Personally I don’t understand the universal shock of her doing this. She’s like a child. Children LOVE routine. They love watching Bee Movie everyday at 2pm or getting read the same exact Dr. Suess book every night at 8pm on the dot. You know what else children love? Going to Disneyland everyday to go on the same rides. Kenna may be 23, but she’s living a fantasy life children dream of. The rest of us learned from growing up and having to face down trials and tribulations that the fantasy we kids dreamt of pales in comparison to what real life could be. As a child, I would be interested in Tokyo Disney and only order American food. As an adult, I know Japan has far more exciting things to offer, that anime has absolutely nothing on the rich history of Japanese soil.

I think kenna sticks to her routines as they’re the only certainty in her life, they distract her from her fear of having to move on to do “adult” things, it fills up her mind and time and she doesn’t have a job or other obligations stopping her so that train is gonna keep on trucking.

Disneyland always has the same things and that’s why kenna feels safe, even if they changed Disneyland completely, she can still count on it because why would a child appealing brand do something like remind her to think about her future? She can be a coddled child forever there.

I mean if she really doesn’t like traditional Japanese places to visit she can probably find something else there that can appeal to her but Tokyo Disneyland? The Japanese version of where she goes every week in America? I expected her to go there again but not getting her annual pass.

not surprised if she got her driving license motivated by the fact that she could go to Disneyland any time she wanted to.

Posted

Imagine having a whole interesting country to visit, and deciding to eat breakfast at a Starbucks instead of some new local breakfast/ coffee shop. This girl is dumb

Posted

Out of all places she could have chosen to eat breakfast, she chooses Starbucks... Like sure, maybe there's some items limited to Japan, but I only see a donut and a cup of coffee...