• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7040 posts in this topic

Posted

at this point it's just very obvious that she doesn't care about japan at all. even when she takes pictures of "japanese" things, they all look extremely american to me. that bridge/river might as well be some random location in an american city. 0/10, try harder kanker_sore. it's not that hard to take some pictures of temples or show off some buildings with japanese signs on them to prove that you're actually in your "second home".

Posted

and of course, everything she took a photo of is in that horrible, dull brown filter. Will she ever learn how horrible she makes everything look?

Posted

nitpicky but if shes in the rainbow bridge/odaiba area, take a pic of the GIANT GUNDAM, omggggg

Posted

Hidden Content

that's actually a brilliant idea lmao, she can even use it as a prop to underline how small uwu tiny she is!! but that dumbass probably doesn't even know that gundam is a thing that exists.

Posted

edited for now - feel free to message me!

what did I miss? About what?😅

Posted

Not to sound like I'm WKing but I think Kenna saying "Just some light shopping" was another failed attempt at sarcasm . I think she was trying to be ironic about it because PS4s are not cheap I maybe trying to give her too much credit . Just a thought she could have been 100% serious and that shows how privileged her ass is if she could do the absolute bare minimum and still afford something like a PS4 meanwhile most people have to save up for months for one.

I think most people know that she's being sarcastic. I think most people are just annoyed at her spending. So many large purchases and money wasted on eating out in less than a month of moving there.

Posted

Well Odaiba is also not the most traditionnal area of Tokyo. And in my opinion, there's even not that much to do... Unless it's shopping/eating. But those things are possible anywhere.

Posted

that's actually a brilliant idea lmao, she can even use it as a prop to underline how small uwu tiny she is!! but that dumbass probably doesn't even know that gundam is a thing that exists.

Oh my god I do not want her to ruin my love of Gundam and since she reads here she will look it up and ruin it for me. t0t 

Posted

ok i thought she already had a ps4 at home that her sister was going to ship her w the new kh3??? correct me if i'm wrong? but ps4s aren't region locked so if she already has one it would've been way cheaper to just have her sister send it and transfer her the money to reimburse... 

either way, we stan a cost-efficient kween

Posted

I hope she at least got the KH3 special edition PS4, because new video game stuff in Japan is usually more expensive compared to the US. I'll give her a thumbs up for getting something exclusive and hard to find out of the country.

For example, Kingdom Hearts 3 is 8,800 yen, which is $80 US. You can get the same game out here for $60. Technically, it's cheaper to ship an English copy out to Japan.

Posted

What really seems wrong is her flexing the PS4 like it's her day-to-day groceries. Honestly, after reading "some light shopping", I was sure it would be a bag full of donuts or something, and instead I saw "my light shopping hyohyohyo guyzzzz". It just sounds bad, leaves a bad taste. 

9C6F54DC-9AF4-4B2C-97F0-FDF5CE5EB28C.thu8AE692FB-8860-4433-A37E-D0BC602A657D.thu8F796929-1059-49EF-B10C-996638929DB7.thu82733B65-9380-4277-BCFF-C610887234D2.thuCD40BD4D-495D-4623-96E0-E9024030EB88.thu04093F15-DC86-4491-8687-1EF84F6BA08A.thuB83987C8-28F2-43E4-9448-CAD1BC4C5A38.thuAlso, she is trying to show more Japan. To me it still looks like the US though (burgers, shopping, something I believe is pasta, the view...). Seems kind of sad.

the only thing i see is a brown form of the united states, if i didn’t know she was in japan i wouldn’t believe that these were taken there. such a waste. 

Posted

ok i thought she already had a ps4 at home that her sister was going to ship her w the new kh3??? correct me if i'm wrong? but ps4s aren't region locked so if she already has one it would've been way cheaper to just have her sister send it and transfer her the money to reimburse... 

either way, we stan a cost-efficient kween

I wonder if the PS4 she showed before was her sisters and not hers, she showed a switch before as well, seems odd for someone who has publicly only talked about what two games? and isn't a gamer to own two consoles.

Posted (edited)

/

Edited by munbaedong