• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9203 posts in this topic

Posted

YOU’RE SHITTING ME, right???? Adsense must have come through, living very large pay check to pay check

1B896C42-DB63-43FB-A77E-782EEF75D3A3.png

I can't believe how much PULL has to parent her. Have any of her fans realized that past our frustration with her general attitude / personality and all of the bigger controversies she's had in the past few years, that a huge portion of every thread has just been genuine confusion / concern (using that term lightly) for how she treats herself and her finances? 

Most of this thread already has just been : 
"Don't forget to eat your vegetables Kenna, and don't forget to study! Can't forget to save money, and be sure to be nice to your friends Kenna! Don't eat too many sweets, and don't eat out too much Kenna!" 
Like, it baffles my mind how she thinks she's good at budgeting and is a capable adult with a viable career when she keeps making questionable decision after questionable decision.

TLDR; We knew it all along but Kenna really is just out here being an adult-shaped child huh?

Posted

YOU’RE SHITTING ME, right???? Adsense must have come through, living very large pay check to pay check

1B896C42-DB63-43FB-A77E-782EEF75D3A3.png

“Just a bit of light shopping.” What?! I remember having to save up for my game consoles. And it was always a treat to buy it. Kappa can just go out and buy several any time she wants. 

Posted

Lol paycheck to paycheck Kween strikes again. Still not living off that trust fund? I can't imagine being a below average YouTube "influencer" pays that well. Especially with the number of followers she's losing daily .

Posted

assuming she didn't save up much for this trip, she had $23-25k to spend. she's already down to $18-20k before the end of january. if she keeps spending this way she's gonna be broke by summer. and we all know she ain't getting a job since her japanese is barely N5 and her only real job was a disney mascot. kappa really needs to learn what the word budget means. 

Posted

Doesn’t she already have a PS4? (If I’m wrong I’ll eat my words) Why wait for your other PS4 to be shipped over and get some adapters when you can get a whole ass new PS4 instead paycheck to paycheck kween

Posted (edited)

Honestly it is so depressing how she has SO many opportunities to spend money on good education, investing in a couple of courses on filming/makeup/etc to improve quality of the content for her channel aka "HeR jOb", saving up HER OWN money for her own house in cali idk, but chooses to literally throw money away for luxuries she doesn't really need (ps4, very expensive apartment in the center of tokyo, eating out junk food). Nothing wrong with spending money on entertainment if you have a stable income, but she doesn't have any sort of income and lies about being broke. 
I fucking can't, she's an empty shell of a human and the biggest liar, I have never seen her being genuinely interested in improving ANYTHING about herself, being genuinely thankful for her opportunities and the insane amount of love she gets by her blind fans, being genuinely sorry for making mistakes. A pathetic womanchild.
Goddess

Edited by simply_delusional
typo

Posted

I wonder if she's going to do what a lot of Youtubers and twitch streamers are gonna do and stream play KH3. Wait. That would require work! Sorry. :P

Posted

You see this is what happens if a person grew up in an overly-sheltered lifestyle. Just my theory. 

Posted (edited)

she will never get through a year in japan if she keeps on doing that. budgeting my ass kenna, that doesn't look like you budget your money well. what are you? living a million dollar life? she hates being called a privileged yet she acts like one.

IMG_3694.thumb.GIF.9d3164306f21bb8855388

Edited by blvck

Posted

Kennas "light shopping" = buying a ps4?! o.O

Love how humble she's implying that buying something worth a couple 100 dollars is nothing for her. So relatable, Kenna. #justtrustfundkidsthings

LoL my light shopping today was spending £8 on some new Pjs from Primark 🤦🏻‍♀️

Honestly it is so depressing how she has SO many opportunities to spend money on good education, investing in a couple of courses on filming/makeup/etc to improve quality of the content for her channel aka "HeR jOb", saving up HER OWN money for her own house in cali idk, but chooses to literally throw money away for luxuries she doesn't really need (ps4, very expensive apartment in the center of tokyo, eating out junk food). Nothing wrong with spending money on entertainment if you have a stable income, but she doesn't have any sort of income and lies about being broke. 
I fucking can't, she's an empty shell of a human and the biggest liar, I have never seen her being genuinely interested in improving ANYTHING about herself, being genuinely thankful for her opportunities and the insane amount of love she gets by her blind fans, being genuinely sorry for making mistakes. A pathetic womanchild.

You completely hit the nail on the head with the shell of a human comment. If it weren't for Disney, anime and occasionally Star Wars (when that fad rolls around again..) what exactly defines her as a human? Except for being a shitty excuse as a person. 

Posted

Honestly, I just keep getting the impression that she doesn't know how to prioritize outside of her oddly privileged life in California. Not even taking lying about money into consideration, you've gotta admit that it's kinda weird to head off and buy a Disney pass, a PS4 and stay at an AirBnB within the first 30 days...? It makes me feel like she doesn't really know what she's doing and it suggests that she lives like she normally would while she's in the US. 

Side note

I really hope she grows up a little after another few months. Fuck, I hope she learns

something about herself and living life.

Posted

OT:

You know, I love playing video games too, but I'm a full time student and I feel that I would be wasting my time when I could do something else... I know she's in language school and it's not the same as being an uni student but still... I don't have the budget to buy new consoles as they come out. I usually buy consoles when they are no longer the "hype" like there's the Switch now, I would buy the Wii U if anything because it would be easier to find affordable options or to even buy used for cheaper...