• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9203 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

She just keeps referencing PULL on Kenna's posts and now on Lunestelle's. It's kind of fucking weird. Like if you're that obsessed with Kenna why would you lurk her discussion board. It's like she sees shit on here and doesn't want to believe it's true so she brings it up to them as though them denying it makes it untrue. 

I actually don't know what her deal is. Though not to be an asshole, but if you click on her insta and see the weird shit she posts her behavior makes more sense. 

Posted

how many comments does kappa~chan delete/likes does she buy for her ratio to be like this 

8EF689FB-CF75-4D52-87E5-EB0760311FBE.thu

23DB501A-C6F6-4917-B7C8-D59E65AF4A6C.thu

Posted

how this girl can spend so many hours on insta JUST replying and deleting comments!? how sad is that this girl entire persona is just instagram, anime and disney?  :alpacabored::alpacabored:

Posted (edited)

NOTICE (posted in the Lunestelle thread)

MS.HISTORYWOMAN, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Clearly you're a PULL lurker. You know the rules here, STOP CONTACTING THE SNOWFLAKES.

You are annoying.

You help NO ONE.

You make PULL look bad  and you're wasting our fucking time.

Seriously - fuck off.

Careful, she will probably see this and come running to Kappa-chan to say that she has been courageously defending her and was viciously attacked by a hoard of evil PULL goons lmao

Edited by ilikebuttslol
typo

Posted

"When I told my class they could just call me K they l i t e r a l l y were like 'thank goodness'"

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x

C'mon Kenna, just admit you wanted a cute japanese nickname for the weeboo queen you are, that's all...

How is 'Kei' way much easier to pronounce than 'Kenna' ?

Also why does she write 'K' and not 'Kei' ? K is not pronounced as 'Kei' (ケイ) in every languages... So YEAH totally easier for foreigners :hmm: (I would pronounce it as カ for example)

the thing is, her classmates are all there to learn japanese. as soon as kenna's name was put to katakana, they SHOULD all be able to read it... shes such a bullshitter. mckenna is not tchaikovsky. shes pathetic.

Posted

What baffles me about her following is that they are so oblivious to her pages on this site or just want to be noticed by her so badly that they are willing to ignore the plagiarism, the rudeness she has/will display to her followers, leeching off of them with “shoutouts”, just for their 5 seconds of fame to be spoken to by the goddess Kenna. She’s not a celebrity, she’s not out saving starving children, she’s a fetishizing weeb who wanted to go to Japan to “learn a language” when she’s really there to explore her fantasies and to come back to the states probably only able to say one sentence in Japanese. A girl they love SO much is actually a piece of shit who doesn’t deserve the following she has. Maybe if she was back in her boho phase she wouldn’t be so bad, but my god. I can’t see this girl going anywhere but downhill. I know that sounds so shitty to say, but she has no drive for anything. 

(kek sorry for the rant. My coworker got me horribly sick so I’m taking it out on Kenna). 

Posted (edited)

Fiiiinally adding more freaking color into things. Her hair is looking all crispy fried tofu but her makeup is subtle and okay.....except for the CHUNK OF GLITTER IN HER EYEBALL???

34856151-9E23-4DA7-9BBC-F7E80B502FF2.thu9E340FDE-7682-4E55-B798-BAC4D082D0A8.thu

Edited by toodles

Posted (edited)

Fiiiinally adding more freaking color into things. Her hair is looking all crispy fried tofu but her makeup is subtle and okay.....except for the CHUNK OF GLITTER IN HER EYEBALL???

34856151-9E23-4DA7-9BBC-F7E80B502FF2.thu9E340FDE-7682-4E55-B798-BAC4D082D0A8.thu

has anyone noticed that Kenna has changed the lip shape she does with her lipstick since moving to Japan? She doesn’t follow the shape of her cupid’s bow anymore, she rounds out the top to where it looks like her lips don't dip down at all. it's like a mirror image of her bottom lip now. Is she trying to be trendy? Or is this a new uwu smol Disney princess phase?

Edited by ilikebuttslol
added some words

Posted

has anyone noticed that Kenna has changed the lip shape she does with her lipstick since moving to Japan? She doesn’t follow the shape of her cupid’s bow anymore, she rounds out the top. Is she trying to be trendy? Or is this a new uwu smol Disney princess phase?

OT

Ive nearly really understood this trend TBH, I get we all have different lip shapes, but it’s almost like a couple on influencers fucked up their lip fillers and used the “overdrawing” trend to cover up their misshaps.  #embraceyourlipshapebabes #cupidsbowsnotfakehos #ifyourenaturallylipendowedILURESPECT 

Posted

OT

Hidden Content

OT

I always thought the overlining was to give the illusion of plumper/bigger lips and this is what I learned from Kylie Jenner when she claimed she didn’t do any medical enhancing, BUT the overlining with some snowflakes I assumed was to look more ‘azn desu’ this I am basing it off of Himeahri. But if Sky did fuck up her lips with the fillers...that would also make sense to me.

Posted

Her neck be lookin like the bent neck lady

Posted

wow. this girl followed me out of the blue months ago (have no idea how she even found my page tbh) and i followed her back and i’m just now seeing this thread and i’m stunned. i googled her name to see what she does to have so many followers and i found this and i’m just.... speechless. wow.

Posted

Her choker looks like she took masking tape and put it around her neck. Not a cute look.

Posted

anyone talking about the filter frame(?) she’s using? it’s ridiculous, shes also adding the paint on her hair, defo not a good look kappa 

Posted

anyone talking about the filter frame(?) she’s using? it’s ridiculous, shes also adding the paint on her hair, defo not a good look kappa 

It’s covering a bald spot I’m sure