• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

5816 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah if I were kenna I would have dedicated a good few days to experience the parks as much as I can and then just leave it until maybe the end if I really wanted to go again, but an annual pass? Is there really nowhere else she wants to go in you know, a different country? 

Anyways I’m here to see kenna make a fool out of herself and so far so good! Keep this shit up 👍

on one note, I wonder if she’s going to take more pictures inside the actual parks, she mainly uploads ones with her and the characters and I mean ok but we’ve seen it already, we don’t need another pic of her and a character she can find in America, since she has an annual pass i’m assuming she’ll spend quite some time there, she could make a video dedicated to the parks so at least she has something to upload, since she’s constantly asking for video ideas anyways (not that she’d follow through as usual)

Also hopefully she’s not gonna drain the park’s colours with her shitty brown theme, she’s already done that in the past, way to make a disney park unappealing lol

Posted

Yeah if I were kenna I would have dedicated a good few days to experience the parks as much as I can and then just leave it until maybe the end if I really wanted to go again, but an annual pass? Is there really nowhere else she wants to go in you know, a different country? 

Anyways I’m here to see kenna make a fool out of herself and so far so good! Keep this shit up 👍

on one note, I wonder if she’s going to take more pictures inside the actual parks, she mainly uploads ones with her and the characters and I mean ok but we’ve seen it already, we don’t need another pic of her and a character she can find in America, since she has an annual pass i’m assuming she’ll spend quite some time there, she could make a video dedicated to the parks so at least she has something to upload, since she’s constantly asking for video ideas anyways (not that she’d follow through as usual)

Also hopefully she’s not gonna drain the park’s colours with her shitty brown theme, she’s already done that in the past, way to make a disney park unappealing lol

her brown theme is an eye sore, i am not even kidding it really hurts my eyes. whenever i get to her ig and saw her feed i can't look for a minute.

Posted

Sorry to be ot, but who is the girl that called Kenna Kei-chan? I don’t recall seeing her last time on her Japan trip or maybe I’m just forgetful haha. 

Posted

The thing that bothers me the most here is her lack of planification in all ways, I'll put this into spoiler bc  is long and just a bit of an example for what I think it would have been the best to do. (and maybe it can help any wanting to do the same)

Not so long ago I was trying to make some kind of budget in order to go and study Japanese in Japan, so I called several schools, students apartments, asked friends, etc, and the best offer i could get was around 9000 euros (10.264 dllsto be in japan 6 months, that including eveything, food, where to stay and study etc, with a margen in case somehting happens. ( its a bit more expensive going to japan from where I live than where she's, a plane ticket just to go to japan from here would be 1000 euros aprox, so...)
The more you stay, the more discount they offer so, in case of that beign a year, it would be far more cheaper than 18000euros.
And, while this is a hella lot of money, its a reasonable quantity for someone studying abroad for so long, in case you find a job there, obviously it would be much more viable.

But the thing is that with a lot of work (LOT) and some help, many could go and take an adventure to visit a new place and learn a new language without spending too much.

My point here, is that shes abroad now, to study, but the first thing she says is thay shes staying at an rbnb while she searchs for where to stay, wich to me sounds like she didnt ever bother to look for residences or even call the school for info, because they do have tons of options for foreigners.
Shes a mess, and she doesnt know how to take care of her money, whether she earned it or not, having it doesnt mean wasting it all.

Posted

Completely fucking stupid observation but wouldn't Ken-chan make more sense than Kei-chan?

Also idk where Kenna thinks she's going to get the time to go to disney like, you're going to college 5 days a week(I'm assuming, idk how JP college works) from my experience you're going to want to do jack shit on your days off. I already knew Kenna doesn't think any of her decisions through but good god this is the biggest waste of money yet.

Posted

The thing that bothers me the most here is her lack of planification in all ways, I'll put this into spoiler bc  is long and just a bit of an example for what I think it would have been the best to do. (and maybe it can help any wanting to do the same)

Hidden Content

she honestly did not carefully plan this trip, then later on she will complain about her life in japan that she is broke and in need of money.

IMG_3421.thumb.GIF.01af1077428dd65befae1

Posted

How long before she starts giving out 20$ shout outs again? I bet those will become a lot more frequent with her spending habits. 

Posted

Completely fucking stupid observation but wouldn't Ken-chan make more sense than Kei-chan?

Maybe that's too masculine ? though i agree it would make more sense, kei-chan sounds too out there and a bit weebish tbh

Posted

Sorry to be ot, but who is the girl that called Kenna Kei-chan? I don’t recall seeing her last time on her Japan trip or maybe I’m just forgetful haha. 

since kenna purged her feed, heres a group photo from miki from her last japan trip. 

20190103_134449.jpg

Posted

since kenna purged her feed, heres a group photo from miki from her last japan trip. 

20190103_134449.jpg

Haha, I always get surprised by how horrid she has looked in the past. Sorry Kenna, but god damn. That hair was NOT a good idea. 

Posted

This girls life has the potential to be so interesting and instead it is SUPER BORING. And I think it’s because it’s so formulaic. Disney, half arsed vlogs, fast food and then repeat. For the love of god I hope she mixes it up or I’ll even get bored of her gossip.

However, I’ll be in Tokyo for 2 months this summer and I’m hoping to spot her 9_9

Posted (edited)

20190103_134449.jpg

while I agree that her hair was a mess I don’t get why she deleted this pic, sure it’s not ~*aesthetic*~ but it’s a nice pic and it probably has nice memories attached to it, better than her staged pics of empty picture frames, but then again I’m not in charge of her insta so maybe it’s not that special to her 

also side note but if her family really is well off can you imagine them reading about Kenna claiming to live paycheck to paycheck, being nearly homeless and all of that? How embarrassing and ungrateful if that was all made up by her, especially since she’s been flaunting her Disney trips for everyone to see smh

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

I mean kenna-chan makes the most sense since "kenna" is already an abreviation of her name and Japanese people would be able to pronounce that just fine, she clearly thinks Kei sounds more kawaii and Japanese, I guess it would also benefit her re-branding if she started using a diffferent name.