• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Acacia Brinley

151 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She has cute pets and a nice wardrobe. Other than that, how does  she have so many followers?

Edited by polybrow

Posted (edited)

Well i think there was an issue between 5 sos fans and acacia if im not mistaken and yup she sends nudes when she was younger wtf also she has famous friends maybe thats why she has a lot of followers

Edited by Euphoric

Posted

She was a popular tumblr girl who dated Sam pottorf from o2l. She's done a little singing, acting and modeling and her brother is an actor on Disney channel I believe.

she sent nudes to her boyfriend who leaked them but of course, she received the hate for that. But in all honesty, all of that happened long ago. She's greatly improved, learned from her mistakes and even admitted to the ones she actually made. Maybe it's just me but I don't think she belongs on here 

Posted

I don't see why people are so crazy about her. She looks like every other basic "tumblr girl."

Posted

I never knew what she was known for or "famous" for. She seems to be some basic tumblr girl. They all look the same. Not original at all. Just a bunch of copies. 

Posted

Thrue maybe she likes to be naked and male attention. Such a weird thing nowdays with some girls. Don't forget her Looking for Alaska role 

Posted

@lil-wylo She got a role in Looking For Alaska????

Posted

all i know about her is she posted nudes at like 13 and edited self harm cuts on a lot of pics around a year ago which caused a lot of drama

Posted

Also if noone posted this yet

IMG_20160306_145253.thumb.jpg.7391c2b491IMG_20160306_145240.thumb.jpg.7c89c8c604

Posted

She seems to only go after older famous guys, she dated Benn Suede from some band (I think it's Crown The Empire) and now she's dating Alive Like Me singer, Jairus Kersey (who's 24), isn't Acacia still a minor (17 ish)?

I do like most of her outfit and looks tho

Posted

She seems to only go after older famous guys, she dated Benn Suede from some band (I think it's Crown The Empire) and now she's dating Alive Like Me singer, Jairus Kersey (who's 24), isn't Acacia still a minor (17 ish)?

I do like most of her outfit and looks tho

a real band-whore