• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Julia Zelg

9770 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay but...it wasn’t that funny.

D9379749-4258-4728-AFBB-FAA44D90A5C5.jpeg

Posted

she 100% wants a sponsorship, she's mentioned before that she doesn't like spending money on things, but do plastic surgeons even do that? 

I'm not against plastic surgery at all, however, I really don't think she needs it.

yes they offer sponsorships to influencers. It’s disgusting imo

Posted

Guys honestly I'm starting to become concerned about this relationship for the actual first time in a while, usually as you know with me I'm all for the "I hope these two lose everything" but now things are starting to slip through - I don't think Eileen is physically abusive but I think she's objectifying and manipulating Julia so much. The fact that Eileen was STRAIGHT IN watching the video within minutes of it being uploaded and leaving a comment? Is anyone else a little concerned?

Also when Julia mentioned about the bath and balloons Eileen's voice was very "God I wanna fuck you so bad" when she said "You look fucking great" and it just unsettled me.

Julia it's not too late, you can escape - you have youth on your side - Eileen will drag you down with her. 

Get out.

I’m not really concerned, I just think Eileen is another piece of shit Julia’s procrastinating to get rid of.

Come on, Julia, be proper

Posted

I can't get over the fact she talks about being a Buddhist and then in the next breath says if she could change anything she would be a billionaire with private jets and mansions.in Buddhism they talk about having no ego and clearly that's something Julia has in heaps. Also plastic surgery - that would be frowned upon. She really lives a life which doesn't correlate with being a Buddhist in any way. They also condemn alcohol. What planet does Julia live on 😂

she strikes me as the type to pull a simply_kenna and use a buddha head as a plant pot for the AeStHeTiCs

Posted

I can't get over the fact she talks about being a Buddhist and then in the next breath says if she could change anything she would be a billionaire with private jets and mansions.in Buddhism they talk about having no ego and clearly that's something Julia has in heaps. Also plastic surgery - that would be frowned upon. She really lives a life which doesn't correlate with being a Buddhist in any way. They also condemn alcohol. What planet does Julia live on 😂

I know right. Like you’re supposed to have no material items (except for the basic necessities), not seek monetary wealth etc. I can’t...

Posted

she strikes me as the type to pull a simply_kenna and use a buddha head as a plant pot for the AeStHeTiCs

Like she hasn’t got enough clutter in that small ass apartment already.

Posted

Also the IG story from Eileen about Julia’s new video, she is so passive aggressive, calling her naughty like a mother to a child and she just talks about Julia like she’s a child it’s so annoying.

Posted (edited)

Ok I tried for like 5 mins now but I can't remove the quotes, sorry 

Ok now what I wanted to say is that some of the comments people leave really make me shake my head ... "I will pick up the poop after " I love you lol. That's married life in one sentence.

Seriously? Who even finda that funny, besides, girl WHO are you married to? How can you be so blind and not see how manipulative and toxic their relationship is, let alone find it aspirational?

BTW only the quote is supposed to be inverted colors to make it stand out but I can't change it in the second part, bare with me :P 

Edited by AmethystMagnolia
comment disappeared, typo, can't type propper English today lol

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2020-07-10-21-49-07-585_com.gwhat about this one - a big home? This person must live in a cupboard or something 😂 I have a cat and a dog and I'm self employed. Guys I'm rich ! 🤣🤣

Edited by Ggrey

Posted

Screenshot_2020-07-10-21-49-07-585_com.gwhat about this one - a big home? This person must live in a cupboard or something 😂 I have a cat and a dog and I'm self employed. Guys I'm rich ! 🤣🤣

Sure, compared to less fortunate people Julia definitely isn't poor, she lives in an expensive city, they frequently go out to eat, they travel, they have enough clothes and shoes to literally cover the walls with (lol) but uhm ... rich means something else to me 

Posted

To be fair majority of houses and apartments in London are quite small but yeah, this is not a big home in any way.

Posted (edited)

Huh, I don’t see how this is funny tho?

The person commenting is probably very poor, and yes, Julia isn’t rich at all, but to this person shes and that’s just sad that one is living in such poor conditions to find Julia’s flat big :alpacaworry: though this was more depressing than cringe 

Edited by Astrid

Posted

The shelves they have in their apartment are stacked high with clothes, shoes and alcohol. Someone wrote this on her birthday video 😂5f09ea523b470_Screenshot_20200711-103535

Posted

Huh, I don’t see how this is funny tho?

The person commenting is probably very poor, and yes, Julia isn’t rich at all, but to this person shes and that’s just sad that one is living in such poor conditions to find Julia’s flat big :alpacaworry: though this was more depressing than cringe 

Didn't mean it to sound bad to that person, it's just that most people here are always calling the flat a shoebox. Quite shocking that theres someone who thinks thats big. Julia and Eileen just scrounge their way through life. I'm surprised julia hasn't done any hauls but i guess if no one is giving it for free shes not interested. Even wanting free breast implants. She has a terrible sense of entitlement.