• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Julia Zelg

9770 posts in this topic

Posted

Is britney still around? It's been a long time since i've seen the poor cat

Thats answer my question but is britney well?

20200522_041959.jpg

Posted

Ha, that’s so funny that they chose Julia of all people to promote a charity about caring for homeless people. That girl is one of the most selfish people I’ve heard of in a long time, so I don’t think it would be wise to have her as their spokesperson, but what do I know. I’m not a lesbian icon like Miss Zelg De Fart here, of course my opinion is not valid. I do know though that the shirt is only gonna be worn for this picture then thrown at the bottom of her stanky closet. 

that’s literally copied and pasted.

”link in their bio”

Posted

JULIA 100% CONFIRMED THAT SHE BOUGHT BEVERLY! 
So if a shelter (very busy places) DO NOT respond to the lesbian icon herself Julia DeFraud Zelg, within her time limit she will just buy a dog and live out her Elle Woods fantasy. 
She doesn’t mention calling or even going down to a shelter, just emailing some. And if she filled out any adoption firm I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t pass the home inspection (unlike a breeder who doesn’t care if your home is messy, or if you live high up in a flat complex, or if you already have a cat with behavioral issues). 
Her excuse for supporting home breeders who slice open momma chihuahuas to make money is disgusting. There are people who defend her and Eileen who are grossed out over this. 
PATHETIC

4D5D3147-FC78-4924-A3B0-BC452D635E44.jpeg

Posted (edited)

So if a shelter (very busy places) DO NOT respond to the lesbian icon herself Julia DeFraud Zelg, within her time limit she will just buy a dog and live out her Elle Woods fantasy. 
She doesn’t mention calling or even going down to a shelter, just emailing some. And if she filled out any adoption firm I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t pass the home inspection (unlike a breeder who doesn’t care if your home is messy, or if you live high up in a flat complex, or if you already have a cat with behavioral issues). 
Her excuse for supporting home breeders who slice open momma chihuahuas to make money is disgusting. There are people who defend her and Eileen who are grossed out over this. 
PATHETIC

Shes really trying her hardest to convince us this wasn't a quarantine impulse buy.

found the other half of her story

Screenshot_20200521-153614.thumb.png.439

Edited by greedsaccident

Posted

PATHETIC

saying adopted was just dumb. As if no one would question it. And saying she spent a while looking - yes because there are so many applehead chihuahuas that can be delivered to your door. I guess if the breeder told her it was an accidental pregnancy she was either stupid enough to believe it or denying the blatant truth. The guys that delivered it didn't look like the kind of people who would own a chihuahua just because it's cute and would fit in their handbag 😂 

Posted

Shes really trying her hardest to convince us this wasn't a quarantine impulse buy.

it definitely was! Your icon is so cute btw. ❤️

1946F6EC-78C1-4C8C-AF43-913A3B4F77DE.jpeg

Posted

PATHETIC

Pure lies. No shelter here would even entertain the notion of giving a dog to people in their situation, living several floors up in block of flats.

Most shelters won’t even look at you if you don’t have a garden.

Fuck right off with that one Julia. The only thing more astounding than your continual lying is the sheer arrogant stupidity in thinking that those lies will be believed.

Posted

I don’t know how anyone can feel sorry for her when everything she does is carefully calculated to deceive. she didn’t have to say she « adopted » a dog yet...

Posted

Pure lies. No shelter here would even entertain the notion of giving a dog to people in their situation, living several floors up in block of flats.

Most shelters won’t even look at you if you don’t have a garden.

Fuck right off with that one Julia. The only thing more astounding than your continual lying is the sheer arrogant stupidity in thinking that those lies will be believed.

The sad thing is she is believed by many of her followers. They’ll still savagely attack anyone who says a word against juleen, even if it’s people trying to defend poor animals, they still try to get a word in about how ‘everyone is human and no one is perfect, fuck off and leave them alone they’re not harming anyone’, yeah, except themselves and their pets. Eileen or Julia could kill someone, and even with concrete evidence their fans would still kiss the ground they walk on. Funny though, juleen have never done a meet up locally, I bet they have loads of subscribers who live in London or near by, but they’ve never been bothered to do that though have they? Says a lot. They don’t give a shit about their subscribers, they see them as cash cows who’ll defend them like little minions, that’s all they’re good for. Shame none of them will ever realise that. 

Posted

In my country the thing she is doing by not letting the poor dog walk and explore outside is animal abuse! I don't know if we have better veterinarians or what but they would Never tell a dog owner to not let them walk on their own before the last shot that is the dumbest excuse I have ever heard! 

Posted

PATHETIC

“I had been emailing... for a few months... none got back to me... it’s because a very big demand at the moment

The fact pandemic is an excuse for pre-pandemic behavior defies space-time.

I believe in Julia. It was an accidental pregnancy and one accidental payment. 

Posted

Starts well.  Probably the next pet with behavioral issues. This could be early signs for aggression. Or the poor dog is probably already annoyed that you are constantly staging him for photos and stories. Did you wake him up to post this story ?

But it’s soooo cute, right ? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Another pet who is used for views. In addition, I am concerned that Britney is no longer shown or mentioned by you or Eileen. Did you get rid of her already? and want to sweep everything under the carpet again by not answering any questions about her?

But for you, your pets are only accessories to make money.

16A04F96-892B-4386-97EA-5D68672DCD2A.png

2C5EEA38-337F-40D0-A49D-78404AF3D541.png

Did Julia finally leave the kitchen and go back to her bed? Eileen must be very relieved! She can look forward to getting her sex life back! let's hope it's not while Julia is alseep 😂

Posted

Did Julia finally leave the kitchen and go back to her bed? Eileen must be very relieved! She can look forward to getting her sex life back! let's hope it's not while Julia is alseep 😂

I bet Julia would prefer to be asleep. I also don’t think Eileen cares if she is conscious or not, that’s not going to stop her.

Posted

found the other half of her story

Screenshot_20200521-153614.thumb.png.439

"i'm sorry for possibly giving out the wrong impression"... by saying that I adopted a dog when I clearly bought the dog? Ffs Julia. Did Eileen write this? Or are you two really and truly perfect for each other?

Posted

In my country the thing she is doing by not letting the poor dog walk and explore outside is animal abuse! I don't know if we have better veterinarians or what but they would Never tell a dog owner to not let them walk on their own before the last shot that is the dumbest excuse I have ever heard! 

ok it's not an excuse. It's to prevent puppies with a weak immune system from getting parvovirus. I've seen dogs getting parvo and if Beverly got it and it was left untreated she would die within 2 days. It's not a "dumb excuse" if she has only got her last vaccines now she will also need to wait a week before she can touch the ground for the vaccine to take effect. It's highly contagious virus and pretty deadly in puppies. Every vet I know is very strict on it, so I highly doubt it would be different in your country. The only difference that I know of is the population of dogs within the area. That will decide weather the puppy has to wait 1 or 2 weeks after the final shot. Only the vets can know how high the risk. So what Julia is doing is very sensible, and on proper vet advice.

I wonder what a 44 year old man can find in a 23 year old young woman to make him pursue a relationship.

Also who would ever admit to have issues or that their partner has a fetish? And for the record, here we have just another case of the younger part taking a stance for the "age-gaps are valid". Where are the older people of the relationship? They never ever manifest! Are they ashamed or... afraid? It is quite telling.

why don't you tell me, since you seem to know exactly what every person above a certain age wants? Which can obviously be only ONE thing as HE is the one who has the twisted mind, clearly. 

this reminds me of those times when a celebrity will post an innocent photo of them kissing their children on the lips, and you'll see in the comments some people have to turn it nasty and ugly by calling them pedophiles. Your ridiculous ideology on age-gap relationships reminds me of that, it's YOU who has the ugly mind.

and why would my partner log onto this site just to tell you that his relationship with me is real? He has nothing to prove to you. And certainly isn't ashamed nor afraid, why would he be?