• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Julia Zelg

9770 posts in this topic

Posted

Well... I'm not sure if I agree. Predators are very manipulative, and once you get tangled in an abusive relationship, they rip your mental health apart. There are alot of women (and men) in abusive relationships, and I refuse to believe that they're all voulnerable to start with. It' s not easy to break free from a manipulative person. I've seen women in relationships with people less psycho than Eileen that can't get out of it. We don't know how Eileen operates behind the camera, maybe she has that kind of power over Julia that makes her want to stay. Stockholm syndrome maybe? 

I agree with what you said. Maybe I should have specified that I meant people who start in a vulnerable position AND people who are made vulnerable once they are deep into the relationship by their abusive partners. Both examples are what I meant. I know how manipulative people operate, they don't do their tricks so obvious, it might take long until they turn a normal person into a ball of doubts and insecurity.

Posted

f6e2e9988e87f3f0969b27f76730e71c--ren-ho

Beverly in the kitchen 

Posted

Hmmm this looks familiar...

941defba1d3bfc70ad9c63a4b544a780.jpg

Posted

oh my god! Have you told this creator?

Posted

how the does someone fuck up the original design so bad? Julia's Chihuahua looks like a weenie crossbreed. 

Posted

No wonder that she doesn't have a problem with Dollskill...

Posted

So she's going down the CozyKitsune route. 

Posted

But how much did they pay you?? 😂😂

Screenshot_20200521-130651.thumb.png.72a

Posted

Ha, that’s so funny that they chose Julia of all people to promote a charity about caring for homeless people. That girl is one of the most selfish people I’ve heard of in a long time, so I don’t think it would be wise to have her as their spokesperson, but what do I know. I’m not a lesbian icon like Miss Zelg De Fart here, of course my opinion is not valid. I do know though that the shirt is only gonna be worn for this picture then thrown at the bottom of her stanky closet. 

Posted (edited)

Julias really trying hard here to prove “the haters” wrong lmao went straight (sorry for the offensive word lesbian goddess) to the basic “homeless people charity” oh ok, very obvious move, at least she’s promoting a good thing (I hope, can’t trust everything online saying they’re donating money you send but yeah whatever) even tho her intentions are nothing less than her self promotion and image online. 

bitches be knowing your intentions Julia, we can see through your bullshit from faraway 

Btw that would look good for the pageant you mentioned, keep it going

ps: nice bangs your over processed hair ir forming naturally by breaking down 

Edited by Astrid

Posted

Screenshot_2020-05-21-20-51-59-788_com.iScreenshot_2020-05-21-20-52-03-977_com.i 

The obligatory mention of Britney and dressing Beverly like a toy 

Posted

oh my god! Have you told this creator?

I found the creator on Instagram and wrote him/her a DM. 

Posted

Screenshot_2020-05-21-20-51-59-788_com.iScreenshot_2020-05-21-20-52-03-977_com.i 

The obligatory mention of Britney and dressing Beverly like a toy 

I swear Beverly looks scared and sad and Britney looks like she is dead inside.

Posted

I found the creator on Instagram and wrote him/her a DM. 

Nice, I was about to.

Hope they answer soon

Posted

Nice, I was about to.

Hope they answer soon

Hope so too.

Julia ,why have you didn’t ask the artist , if you can use the artwork for your merch ? You didn’t even give credit and you make profit with the creative work of someone else . This is so damn stupid and a real as*hole move from you, sorry.