• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Julia Zelg

9770 posts in this topic

Posted

what is the big deal with the prescription bottles? Eileen is 62 years old, it is probable that she has health issues that comes with age plus she is on ambien and what not. I just hope that bottle is empty so the pets don't get into it.

Posted (edited)

Is britney still around? It's been a long time since i've seen the poor cat

Edited by Billie Jean

Posted

Looks like Eileen has been having a busy night of childishly insulting people on twitter. Yeah Eileen, you’re such a classy, articulate woman. At least come up with a better comeback than ‘bot’. 

C3D18B6E-5ACD-4E8E-86D4-15A775D1EC04.jpeg

how can she call herself a political pundit and act like that?

Her insults remind me of a 13 year old on social media. they have no coherent arguments, so they just insult others and use ad-hominem attacks

my little sister is 10 years younger than me and she’s more mature than Eileen and Julia combined. 

It amazes me that she freely goes on Twitter and insults people but as soon as someone insults her back she blocks them, like she’s got me blocked on Twitter coz of that xD how will I live?!

Posted

Shoving her tacky merch once again, talk about trying to profit from her animals! Nobody wants your garbage merch Julia ffs.

1E522A2A-FBB7-4644-8AAF-52F597F392C3.png

Posted

Shoving her tacky merch once again, talk about trying to profit from her animals! Nobody wants your garbage merch Julia ffs.

I feel like her merch would only appeal to children. 

Posted

how can she call herself a political pundit and act like that?

my little sister is 10 years younger than me and she’s more mature than Eileen and Julia combined. 

It amazes me that she freely goes on Twitter and insults people but as soon as someone insults her back she blocks them, like she’s got me blocked on Twitter coz of that xD how will I live?!

Shhhhh don’t talk about a little sister that acts mature

Eileen will appear :ph34r:

Posted

I feel like her merch would only appeal to children. 

it reminds me of that crap you’d buy on the seafronts on bags and purses, the sort of stuff your Grandmother would buy for you from a car boot sale.

Posted

Also did anyone notice a half naked Eileen in the background of Julia’s IG story? Jeez woman.

62C82498-B2B3-47DA-BFFF-54875C314C87.jpeg

Posted

Also did anyone notice a half naked Eileen in the background of Julia’s IG story? Jeez woman.

62C82498-B2B3-47DA-BFFF-54875C314C87.jpeg

Ewww is she just wearing a shirt???

Posted (edited)

Another thing to add to the list of stenches in their flat. 🤢

Edited by Woweth

Posted

I don’t even think she’s wearing underwear tbf

Posted

My eyes! 

Posted

It has a “coreldraw” vibe. 

Posted

It looks like those WordOffice assistants lmao

FEA4089C-B74F-4B78-8F09-8F874882ABD2.thu

Posted (edited)

The thing is that only a vulnerable person would put up with Eileen's abuse, and Julia seems to be mentally beaten to the ground. Any sane person would at least get away from her fast. I would do exactly what you would do. And I would also do that if the abused person were someone I love, but I guess Julia has no one to do that for her. How can a friend allow this? How can a mother allow this? Julia is alone in this... but she choose it. A saving rope has been thrown to her enough times from actually concerned people, by me at some point, but she prefers to sink into the quicksand.

Well... I'm not sure if I agree. Predators are very manipulative, and once you get tangled in an abusive relationship, they rip your mental health apart. There are alot of women (and men) in abusive relationships, and I refuse to believe that they're all voulnerable to start with. It' s not easy to break free from a manipulative person. I've seen women in relationships with people less psycho than Eileen that can't get out of it. We don't know how Eileen operates behind the camera, maybe she has that kind of power over Julia that makes her want to stay. Stockholm syndrome maybe? 

Edited by xPusheenx