• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Julia Zelg

9392 posts in this topic

Posted

Also is it just me on this, but if the theories about Eileen abusing Julia are true, if someone like her mentally/physically abused me I'd haymaker her into the fucking ground? 

The thing is that only a vulnerable person would put up with Eileen's abuse, and Julia seems to be mentally beaten to the ground. Any sane person would at least get away from her fast. I would do exactly what you would do. And I would also do that if the abused person were someone I love, but I guess Julia has no one to do that for her. How can a friend allow this? How can a mother allow this? Julia is alone in this... but she choose it. A saving rope has been thrown to her enough times from actually concerned people, by me at some point, but she prefers to sink into the quicksand.

Posted (edited)

Do they have a garden?? or is cat and dog shit a huge part of this smell too? that dog probably has the most tiny bladder I bet they aren’t taking it outside (don’t know why this hasn’t quoted properly)

Edited by troable1

Posted

Öömm I let my dog walk free before his final shots... Like holy fuck why are she abusing her pets?! 

vets actually encourage you to take puppies out in your arms to get them used to their surroundings, you just aren't allowed to let them touch the ground. It helps to get them used to the sounds and smells and normally people but that would be difficult in a lockdown! 

Posted

*** i tried to quote Marilyn but I messed it up 4E27DE4E-8268-45BB-BAC2-916ACF7397D8.jpeg

In my experience, I’ve seen more prescriptions in manufacturer blister packs than in orange bottles.

The only thing I’ve ever had in an orange bottle was the diazepam the vet slipped me under the counter for my dog.

Hello Julia, it’s a honor to have a gay icon reading our comments! :alpacalove:

So... Next step is cleaning your flat, opening some windows, showing Britney or divorcing Eileen? 

Thank you so much for your presence exotic beautiful tropical Brazilian lesbian goddess 

You’re very welcome for the fresh air we made you breath, sweetie

Bitch please. Everyone knows that I have a bigger gay following than Julia.

He’s called Steve.

Posted

Do they have a garden?? or is cat and dog shit a huge part of this smell too? that dog probably has the most tiny bladder I bet they aren’t taking it outside (don’t know why this hasn’t quoted properly)

I don't think they have a garden or balcony. I just cant deal with how crowded their flat is, I know life gets in the way and you get messy but cmon, you sleep in that place at least open the windows or pick your clothes up off the floor. 

Posted

*** i tried to quote Marilyn but I messed it up 4E27DE4E-8268-45BB-BAC2-916ACF7397D8.jpeg

I've never seen an orange one here.

img660.thumb.jpg.826e3d583aafd89158f24b3These are the ones we usually have. However, Lieileen is right we have blister packs mostly. I did get a bottle recently though. Maybe Eileen was prescribed meds in the US and still has the empty bottle?

Posted

We have the same prescription bottles here in canada. Maybe Eileen got it from the US or certain medications come in those bottles.

Posted

Looks like Eileen has been having a busy night of childishly insulting people on twitter. Yeah Eileen, you’re such a classy, articulate woman. At least come up with a better comeback than ‘bot’. 

C3D18B6E-5ACD-4E8E-86D4-15A775D1EC04.jpeg

Posted

Her insults remind me of a 13 year old on social media. they have no coherent arguments, so they just insult others and use ad-hominem attacks

Posted

Julia , how many times do you wanna milk this topic for views ? Its getting old. You’re channel is all about your weird relationship and most people are already really annoyed by Eileen. 

But you don't care about criticism, so the millionth video about your age gap relationship comes, filmed in your apartment with you’re unsympathetic wife that most people hate.You don't offer anything new or interesting  to your fans and still expect everyone to admire you ...

1F8BF193-13E8-4200-8FC5-EB6D89681BC1.png

watch someone ask her “how young is too young,” and be dead serious. Considering there are actually pedos in her comment section of her age gap Q&As

Posted (edited)

Looks like Eileen has been having a busy night of childishly insulting people on twitter. Yeah Eileen, you’re such a classy, articulate woman. At least come up with a better comeback than ‘bot’. 

C3D18B6E-5ACD-4E8E-86D4-15A775D1EC04.jpeg

Uuuh the Frustration is real. 

Is it because Julia prefers the kitchen floor over the bed  ?

Poor Baaaaaabyyy.

Edited by GermanGirl94

Posted

Her insults remind me of a 13 year old on social media. they have no coherent arguments, so they just insult others and use ad-hominem attacks

I also get the sense that she does not understand what an ad hominem is, or what's wrong with them as arguments. Go on Eileen, prove me wrong!

Posted

And this woman wants to write a book. I can’t stop laughing 😅

Posted (edited)

In my experience, I’ve seen more prescriptions in manufacturer blister packs than in orange bottles.

I'm in the US and about 90% of prescriptions I get that need to be prescribed from a physician come in these orange bottles, and mostly everyone I know receive the same and it's been that way since I was a child. Some of them are fatter than this or taller depending on what you need and how much though. Usually only the over-the-counter stuff is in different bottles or blister packs. BUT all of what I said isn't always the case. 

When I saw that bottle on their floor I immediately thought it was prescription meds. But I guess that's not a normal thing over there. 

Edited by sdbst929

Posted (edited)

I'm in the US and about 90% of prescriptions I get that need to be prescribed from a physician come in these orange bottles, some of them are fatter than this or taller depending on what you need and how much though. Usually only the over-the-counter stuff is in different bottles or blister packs. BUT all of what I said isn't always the case. 

When I saw that bottle on their floor I immediately thought it was prescription meds. But I guess that's not a normal thing over there. 

There is a huge grey market for prescription meds trought internet. Anybody can buy anything. Its look like a prescription bottle and maybe is one of the reasons Eileen is already very senil.

This are some question for the Age gap Couple (the return) Q&A:

Julia, how do you think the loss of Eileens cognitive abilities are going to impact your career?

Julia, how do you think married a 62 yo woman will impact your social life?

Why do you never talked about Eileens arrest in uk?

Why do you never talked about Eileen’s multiple ids? 

Why Eileen deleted the video which she confessed be arrested in uk?

Do you think you are a good role model as an influencer after married a 62 yo convicted criminal?

What was the Ingrid reaction after she knew that Eileen was arrested in Uk, used multiples names and had open warrants in US? When did she know? Before the wedding?

Do you have intentions to apply for a green card/working visa?

Why when your grand-dad died, someone with millage offered you a free ticket to fly to Brazil, why you did not take it?

What is your father opinion about Eileen? Whats your grand-dad opinion about Eileen?

Its a pitty that is not Alive.

Edited by Kojak