• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Julia Zelg

9770 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

does that mean she finally left the house?

Captura de Tela 2020-05-20 às 15.00.22.png

I’m sure it’s just because she reads here and we’re talking about it so she’s proving the haters wrong uwu 😂

Good job you guys! We made her breath fresh air 

You welcome Julia

Edited by Astrid

Posted

I work my ass off at healthcare so I'm not okay with people making money off their pretty face. 

Delete my profile. 

Posted

Well.... good she got out. Eileen obviously went with her judging by she didn’t take the photo herself. Must not be so worried she’ll get it then, unless she’s in full hazmat gear behind the camera. 

406A2381-1497-4C92-AADA-07537590D408.jpeg

Posted

Well.... good she got out. Eileen obviously went with her judging by she didn’t take the photo herself. Must not be so worried she’ll get it then, unless she’s in full hazmat gear behind the camera. 

I was just about to post this pic, you beat me to it haha.

There is no way this is just a coincidence!!!! She has to be lurking in here for sure. They were probably outside just long enough to take pictures to prove the haters wrong. 😂😂😂

Posted

Ugh, the merch is awful. Who would actually buy it?

Posted

Yeah, is generic AF. Wouldn't be surprised if I find that drawing somwehere on the internet. 

Posted (edited)

I bet at least one person has and they think it’s the most stylish and amazing T-shirt ever. Jeez.

Funny coz just a few days ago she was ranting on Instagram about how us “haters” are nothing and she’s gonna life how she wants and she doesn’t care about what us “haters” think of her. Yet there she is, blatantly reading this forum and giving a shit enough to put up more posts catering to what is being said on this forum, risking Britney’s health (she hasn’t had her vaccinations yet) in the process to prove a point. Pathetic.

Edited by Lochan
Typo

Posted

it's so fucking funny when lolcows try to prove their haters wrong. Juleen should clean their house next that will really get us pressed. ;)

Posted (edited)

it's so fucking funny when lolcows try to prove their haters wrong. Juleen should clean their house next that will really get us pressed. ;)

and give Britney & Beverley a much better life with a person who has space for them to grow and live their lives.

Edited by Lochan
Error, was meant to put Beverley instead of Britney but both work just fine!

Posted

Hello Julia, it’s a honor to have a gay icon reading our comments! :alpacalove:

So... Next step is cleaning your flat, opening some windows, showing Britney or divorcing Eileen? 

Thank you so much for your presence exotic beautiful tropical Brazilian lesbian goddess 

You’re very welcome for the fresh air we made you breath, sweetie

Posted

So... Next step is cleaning your flat, opening some windows, showing Britney or divorcing Eileen? 

Thank you so much for your presence exotic beautiful tropical Brazilian lesbian goddess 

It's amazing, I'm so starstruck that the infamous Julia Zelg and Eileen De Freest are here...reading OUR comments :o  it's so great to be noticed by such iconic gay icons...just wow.

Posted

It's amazing, I'm so starstruck that the infamous Julia Zelg and Eileen De Freest are here...reading OUR comments :o  it's so great to be noticed by such iconic gay icons...just wow.

If that’s the case, expect in their next video to overly explain how the cat is getting attention too, with Julia attempting to hug her for the first time in weeks while Brittney attempts to bite her. I saw this funny comment on one of their quarantine vlog, and I thought nah, that’s not what it means, and it wasn’t a gentle bite, the cat would have sunk her teeth in if julia didn’t pull away. 

621BC78A-B714-4032-A83A-6036BE0C2F85.jpeg

Posted

That shouldn't of made me laugh as much as it did:D We love us a Gay Icon :alpacalove:

Posted

Also is it just me on this, but if the theories about Eileen abusing Julia are true, if someone like her mentally/physically abused me I'd haymaker her into the fucking ground? 

Posted

Öömm I let my dog walk free before his final shots... Like holy fuck why are she abusing her pets?!