• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Julia Zelg

9396 posts in this topic

Posted

lol you guys know how I feel about Julia but tbh I feel attacked reading comments like this haha

i also find myself kind of chilling in bed during some of “productive hours” right now as the pandemic has messed up school and work schedules and in general is a hella stressful time, especially being far from family

Pointing out  that she’s not on the frontlines literally helping covid patients is a kinda silly criticism when you think about it, right? 

I agree with you there. All my plans have been screwed with this, along with the work I was doing before shit hit the fan, so lying around in bed and being lazy is the new norm for a lot of people, we’re all being told to stay at home unless you’re essential, so it’s not a fair criticism. Although I will say this has always been the norm for julia these days, she was still lounging around in bed all day before the pandemic, unless she was at uni. She is perfectly able to volunteer though, helping with deliveries and food banks, she lives bang in the middle of London where there’s lots of things to help with. She could even go help pick fruit. She won’t though, ‘oh I can’t leave the house in case I give corona to my babyyyy’. Oh please. More like she’s afraid she’ll chip a nail or have to get up before noon. Eileen already takes such a large cocktail of prescription drugs she probably has some sort of protection, if that’s possible. 

Posted (edited)

and yes, they’re  apartment is really messy.

A3BEE662-F4B8-45C7-A80A-93EFFA623D56.png

Lmao that blue washing machine soap box that bothered me in one of her stories with Beverly is STILL on the floor. AHHHHHHHHHH PICK THAT UP!!!!!

Edited by Astrid

Posted

Lmao that blue washing machine soap box that bothered me in one of her stories with Britney is STILL on the floor. AHHHHHHHHHH PICK THAT UP!!!!!

Same!! Throw it out already! It's disgusting over there now, I never understood how people can live like that. If it's messy or dirty around me, I feel uneasy. And with the puppy walking around sniffing everything... Poor thing. 

Posted

I agree with you there. All my plans have been screwed with this, along with the work I was doing before shit hit the fan, so lying around in bed and being lazy is the new norm for a lot of people, we’re all being told to stay at home unless you’re essential, so it’s not a fair criticism. Although I will say this has always been the norm for julia these days, she was still lounging around in bed all day before the pandemic, unless she was at uni. She is perfectly able to volunteer though, helping with deliveries and food banks, she lives bang in the middle of London where there’s lots of things to help with. She could even go help pick fruit. She won’t though, ‘oh I can’t leave the house in case I give corona to my babyyyy’. Oh please. More like she’s afraid she’ll chip a nail or have to get up before noon. Eileen already takes such a large cocktail of prescription drugs she probably has some sort of protection, if that’s possible. 

I mean, I'm glad you agree with some of what I said but 

a) I'm curious to hear how many people on this forum do actually choose to volunteer

b) We might hate Eileen but she is a high risk group no doubt - and no, ambien won't protect you from covid-19

I just hate people making light of this, maybe it depends on where you are based. I am in one of what you'd consider epicenters, maybe the pandemic seems like less of a legit death threat somewhere else in the world, but I was under the impression that it wasn't great in UK these days?

Posted (edited)

there are stuff littered all over the floor, how are they able to walk? that's just nasty.

Same!! Throw it out already! It's disgusting over there now, I never understood how people can live like that. If it's messy or dirty around me, I feel uneasy. And with the puppy walking around sniffing everything... Poor thing. 

Their flat is a safety hazard. pill bottles and washing soap lying on the floor, what if Beverley eats it? dogs get into everything.

Edited by Violetdelights

Posted

Lmao that blue washing machine soap box that bothered me in one of her stories with Britney is STILL on the floor. AHHHHHHHHHH PICK THAT UP!!!!!

mayb im just giving them the benefit of the doubt, but it does look like the detergent box is being used to stabilize the tripod/light stand?? dunno if thats the case but could explain why it's been there so long

Posted (edited)

a) I'm curious to hear how many people on this forum do actually choose to volunteer

b) We might hate Eileen but she is a high risk group no doubt - and no, ambien won't protect you from covid-19

I just hate people making light of this, maybe it depends on where you are based. I am in one of what you'd consider epicenters, maybe the pandemic seems like less of a legit death threat somewhere else in the world, but I was under the impression that it wasn't great in UK these days?

Yes she probably has underlying health issues we don't know about. If that is the case she probably recieved a letter telling her to stay indoors for 12 weeks and because they live in a flat she won't even be able to go out for a walk as the hallway outside is considered a risk. The UK is a shambles and the government has handled the whole Covid thing terribly. We have the highest death rate in Europe or at least we did last time I checked. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted (edited)

The U.K. does have the second highest death rate, yes, but I think at least for me personally it depends on where you live. I’m in the Scottish highlands, and there’s hardly any corona activity here. My dad works in the hospital and he says it’s dead, so speaking on behalf of where I live, it doesn’t seem to be so much of a threat to go outside. I mention volunteering because that’s something That would help Julia be more productive, I myself had been doing it, until they cut down public transport completely where I live because of it, in a rural area, so I couldn’t get to the places I’d been helping out. Julia lives in London so transport wouldn’t necessarily be a problem for her, there’s lots of places that are calling for volunteers, she is an able bodied young woman with nothing else to do, so of course she could do it. Regardless of the situation volunteering is still needed, I’m not an expert but if the U.K. government think it safe to go out however many times you’d like and meet up with people maintaining distance, then there’s nothing stopping Julia leaving her house. I’m not going to defend her lazing around inside even with what’s going on. 

Edited by Woweth

Posted

Yes she probably has underlying health issues we don't know about. If that is the case she probably recieved a letter telling her to stay indoors for 12 weeks and because they live in a flat she won't even be able to go out for a walk as the hallway outside is considered a risk. The UK is a shambles and the government has handled the whole Covid thing terribly. We have the highest death rate in Europe or at least we did last time I checked. 

Right! That's what I thought, I used to live in the UK. I heard about the death rate surpassing Italy and was shocked, that's why I was so surprised by attitudes on here.

And yeah, even just being her age and obese are making her high risk, if there's more conditions on top of that

But, at the end of the day, we are all just a bunch of bots so it doesn't really matter what we say lol

The U.K. does have the second highest death rate, yes, but I think at least for me personally it depends on where you live. I’m in the Scottish highlands, and there’s hardly any corona activity here. My dad works in the hospital and he says it’s dead, so speaking on behalf of where I live, it doesn’t seem to be so much of a threat to go outside. I mention volunteering because that’s something That would help Julia be more productive, I myself had been doing it, until they cut down public transport completely where I live because of it, in a rural area, so I couldn’t get to the places I’d been helping out. Julia lives in London so transport wouldn’t necessarily be a problem for her, there’s lots of places that are calling for volunteers, she is an able bodied young woman with nothing else to do, so of course she could do it. Regardless of the situation volunteering is still needed, I’m not an expert but if the U.K. government think it safe to go out however many times you’d like and meet up with people maintaining distance, then there’s nothing stopping Julia leaving her house. I’m not going to defend her lazing around inside even with what’s going on. 

Okay, yeah, I think we don't have to like fight over it at all, and I see your point!

But what I'm saying is, large cities are actually way more dangerous to live in because of density, and if Julia shares a household with a high risk person than her being able bodied and young herself doesn't matter so much.

Sorry, I don't even really care about Juleen in this conversation anymore haha it's about Covid for me at this point so I'm not going to drag it out, I know that's not the point of this forum

Stay safe and well everyone  <3 Remember even though world is starting to reopen, it's not over until we have a vaccine!

Posted

and yes, they’re  apartment is really messy.

A3BEE662-F4B8-45C7-A80A-93EFFA623D56.png

is that a used makeup sponge by the tripod leg? I froze this IG story myself and gagged.

Posted

Lmao that blue washing machine soap box that bothered me in one of her stories with Beverly is STILL on the floor. AHHHHHHHHHH PICK THAT UP!!!!!

I have a theory they're reusing it as a box for keeping some dog stuff in, since it's always where Julia and the dog are. it seems incredibly irresponsible, since there used to be detergent in it and you can't be 100% sure there's nothing left after you wash it, but irresponsible is exactly what I expect of them.

Posted

Idk but from all the experiences I had in Brazil people there are very clean and proud of having clean and organized households. They’re always “oh sorry about the mess” then you enter and the house in so clean you could eat from the floor. They also take MANY showers and kind of mock poor hygiene people and seemed judging of messy people lol
I know that’s generalizing but that’s what I found in my experiences 

So Julia if you want so bad to put a Brazilian tag on your forehead and if you think this defines your personality, start by being clean, what about that

Posted

is that a used makeup sponge by the tripod leg? I froze this IG story myself and gagged.

What room is that even meant to be? I can’t tell if it’s the bedroom or sitting room. I’d feel so embarrassed to show that picture for everyone to see. The counter, or whatever it is, is overflowing with stuff as well, the stuff on the floor has probably just fallen off and they can’t be bothered to pick it up. 

Posted

does that mean she finally left the house?

Captura de Tela 2020-05-20 às 15.00.22.png

Posted

What room is that even meant to be? I can’t tell if it’s the bedroom or sitting room. I’d feel so embarrassed to show that picture for everyone to see. The counter, or whatever it is, is overflowing with stuff as well, the stuff on the floor has probably just fallen off and they can’t be bothered to pick it up. 

That's the bedroom, and yes the countertops overflowing with stuff is horrid, I can't be dealing with that much stuff myself it would give me hella anxiety - it also proves that their apartment is not fit for a dog - that was the stuff from the kitchen I'm sure of it. It's sad as well coz cats love to jump up to higher surfaces and now the dog's crap is taking over all surfaces...poor Britney.

does that mean she finally left the house?

Captura de Tela 2020-05-20 às 15.00.22.png

Another dig at this forum it seems.