• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Julia Zelg

9392 posts in this topic

Posted

Cats can be happy and healthy while living in small apartments, given they have a stimulating environment. They could've built cat shelves on the walls but they chose to use them for liquor and tacky footwear instead.

Posted

Yikes, I mean as gross as it sounds I’m very surprised two fingers did it for Eileen in the first place, she’s said before in her videos she’s certainly got around in life, with both men and woman, and that huge eggplant dildo Julia said in her sex toy haul was for Eileen.... need I say more. Gonna go throw up now, don’t want to imagine the smells or sounds. 

a little OT:

I'm really tired of people saying that because a woman has had a lot of sex her vagina has to be loose. That's not how vaginas work. She could just be a... size queen... oh god, I don't wanna think about this either, ew.

Posted

Eileen: Edit my video NOW or I’ll get drunk and ruin our next Q and A so your viewers hate you even more. 

Julia: Yes Urs- I mean Eileen- I mean babyyyy.  

C5D21921-E2D1-4407-890F-31AA8913505A.jpeg

Posted

Its weird to me how obsessed with american fame culture Julia is. Brittany (Spears) & Beverly (Hills).

Just strange to me considering shes only been to america once.

i thought it was because of that movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua. 😂

Posted

i thought it was because of that movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua. 😂

she said it was because of the movie

Posted

How's patreon looking these days btw? Anyone on there?

Posted

she said it was because of the movie

Yeah but also to sound “glamorous” *eyeroll*

Posted

How's patreon looking these days btw? Anyone on there?

Well her latest patreon vid has 4 likes so probably not doing very well. I'm sure most people who signed up to it probably unsubscribed after realising she hardly posts once a week on youtube so they're paying for what they used to get for free

Posted

She looks crazy in these thumbnails... kinda "laughing but I feel like crying"

Screenshot 2020-05-15 at 22.46.30.png

Posted

“Tips on how to start a YouTube channel”

Julia...giving YouTube advice? I bet one of the morons who support her take that advice as God. 

Posted

Imagine arriving to work looking like this unwashed

Youtube is your job, so have some decency or don’t do it at all, Julia, you’re embarrassing yourself for nothing

You don’t look relatable for looking like shit to your audience, you just look you don’t care, stop and come back when you’re done some progress in some kind of therapy. 

Posted

“Tips on how to start a YouTube channel”

Julia...giving YouTube advice? I bet one of the morons who support her take that advice as God. 

I wonder what can she say about that, it's not like she has any idea. The only reason her channel became bigger is because of the whole age-gap circus, so is she going to recommend going that route to her followers? again to her teenage followers? I would like to know, but I would never give her any money. I really want to believe she is advising something else, anything else.

Imagine arriving to work looking like this unwashed

Youtube is your job, so have some decency or don’t do it at all, Julia, you’re embarrassing yourself for nothing

You don’t look relatable for looking like shit to your audience, you just look you don’t care, stop and come back when you’re done some progress in some kind of therapy. 

Since almost 2 months it is like she has decided not to take showers anymore. Does she have a competition with Eileen to see who stinks the most? Or maybe she doesn't want to share the shower Eileen uses, or being naked near the sex fiend who would fly in circles around her like a vulture preparing to the feast.

Posted

Since almost 2 months it is like she has decided not to take showers anymore. Does she have a competition with Eileen to see who stinks the most? Or maybe she doesn't want to share the shower Eileen uses, or being naked near the sex fiend who would fly in circles around her like a vulture preparing to the feast.

She’s living in the kitchen, there’s a sink, no excuses lmao

Posted

They really fucked up with the cat.... I have never met a cat that behaves like that! Does Brittany even feel safe? Did they get a dog because they fucked up their cat?? Why do people crate train their dogs?? That sounds like animals abuse to me.... My dog Sleep in my bed, he have never ever been inside a crate and he never will

Crate training isn’t abuse. 
My dog sleeps in my bed too but crate training, done right, is a good thing for them.

Posted

Maybe Julia is not washing in an attempt to put Eileen off coming near her.