• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Julia Zelg

9393 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess Julia considers Britney a fail because she’s probably too uncooperative for Instagram photos due to her behavioral issues.

100%! But a puppy can’t fend her off so easily :(

Posted

what behavioural issues does brittany have? did Julia ever talk about it.

Posted

Observadora. Maybe Daisy37 its not tell you to give mercy of Eileen but to be mercyfull to yourself. I mean hate is like a poison that you take and wish the  other to dye (the quote is +- like this). Maybe this was her message.

@Daisy37 - welcome to the forum.  Id like to introduce you to laika (as a tribute to the first dog sent to space). Labs are very energetic... since I live close to the beach she has lots of space to run and swimm.

Using my iPhone...

17AC8737-B06F-4EEA-876E-03B9DE9C1B89.jpeg

Oh my this dog is beautiful. I can't wait for Teddy to be that size, he's still rather small! I'm sure Laika loves the beach. I don't live close to one, but our back garden is basically the start footpath of a forest/dene so Teddy has miles and miles of grass, fields, flowers, rivers and woodlands to run through every day! 

Here is a photo of him just after a shower as he had been in the river, and although I am biased he definitely is one of the most handsome dogs I have ever seen. Labradors are definitely a handful, and he can be quite difficult at times but he is the sweetest little puppy. 

I'm still new to this so I am not sure how to double quote reply but to Observadora I was not trying to be insulting. I'm sorry if it came across that way. I basically meant that I agree with everything you say about Eileen, and she certainly has a lot to answer for. I personally believe in karma and I feel as though hers will come in the form of the inevitable break up with Julia. Eileen will have nothing, she is too dependant on Julia, and has very little friends from what we see. So who would look after her if she did go? It's a sorry pitiful existence to be in your 60s and have the total lack of self awareness that she has, obviously there is no helping her as she is now too set in her ways and actually seems to be regressing rather than retiring. I wouldn't wish her to hell though, or all the unhappiness of the world etc. There is a fine line between the passions of love and hate, and hate is so vitriolic that it can taint a lot of things in your own life without you realising it. You could suffer from your hatred of Eileen, which nobody should! I understand the hatred but I feel it could be misplaced. 

When Eileen first came along I wasn't sold but I wasn't completely against it. For a time they seemed to fit or at least what they were doing seemed to be working for them. Over the recent weeks and months, as they have spiralled downwards together it, again, didn't come as a surprise. They are clearly toxic for each other and haven't quite figured out the niche that they slot into perfectly within the Youtube community. Age gap relationships can only work for so long until people are bored of the clickbait, and Julia floats between make up, hair, hauls, relationships, vlogs, travel.. while nothing seems to stick. I was keen to observe the spiral, as a morbid curiosity that I guess we all are here for, but since they got that puppy I now feel that if we could intervene we should. It's all well and good for them to make the same poor mistakes over and over, as they weren't hurting anybody but themselves, but now they have brought a puppy into the equation during a really testing time for the whole world. It's just so careless, and senseless that I feel partly responsible for that poor dogs life. I've been so consumed that now whatever happens to that dog I will feel guilty. She must be saved but I just don't have the means or know-how,

The trouble of getting too attached to the train wreck I suspect! 

teddyf.jpg

Posted

what behavioural issues does brittany have? did Julia ever talk about it.

She's aggressive.

Posted

Beverly is going to be a nightmare if she isn’t socialized properly. Chihuahuas can be real assholes if they don’t get the right training. I actually read somewhere that Chihuahuas can be just as aggressive as pitbulls, it’s just not as big of a deal because a chihuahua can’t maul someone. 

I don’t know if most chihuahuas just don’t get proper training as they’re seen as accessories but they’re so savage. all of the dogs I’ve looked after have known to stay well away from chihuahuas 

Posted

Her caption be like “IM HAPPY”

Her smile be like:

02B8846B-3FA1-4284-B7D9-5A49A70E101B.jpeg

I thought to myself that her smile seemed so forced - or that she was constipated. 😂 But this is hilarious and spot on. 

Posted (edited)

Julia as a gay icon lesbian ambassador taught us the short fingernails were to the sole purpose of fingering vagena

Hm so........ We’re into fisting now?

Damn u naughty 😏

1DE788CE-09AC-4037-A5ED-A11870105DF1.jpeg

1626B5B7-884F-4618-9760-6353A5D201F7.jpeg

FCD8F0BB-0AFC-4C5A-81F0-5F576E52BA99.jpeg

Edited by Astrid

Posted (edited)

I don’t know if most chihuahuas just don’t get proper training as they’re seen as accessories but they’re so savage. all of the dogs I’ve looked after have known to stay well away from chihuahuas 

no dog breeds are genetically "savage," they become aggressive if they are not trained or socialized properly, Small breeds especially. Chihuahuas are treated like an accessory, much like what Julia is doing right now but if she she knew anything about dog behavior, then she would realize how important obedience training is regardless of "how cute and harmless" beverley is. This same dog will be a nightmare if Julia continues on this way.

Edited by Violetdelights

Posted

Julia as a gay icon lesbian ambassador taught us the short fingernails were to the sole purpose of fingering vagena

Hm so........ We’re into fisting now?

Damn u naughty 😏

1DE788CE-09AC-4037-A5ED-A11870105DF1.jpeg

1626B5B7-884F-4618-9760-6353A5D201F7.jpeg

FCD8F0BB-0AFC-4C5A-81F0-5F576E52BA99.jpeg

Yikes, I mean as gross as it sounds I’m very surprised two fingers did it for Eileen in the first place, she’s said before in her videos she’s certainly got around in life, with both men and woman, and that huge eggplant dildo Julia said in her sex toy haul was for Eileen.... need I say more. Gonna go throw up now, don’t want to imagine the smells or sounds. 

Posted

I think her nails are short because all the salons are closed, and doesn't want to it on her own. Many have to go without getting her nails done during this pandemic lol.

Posted

The flat isn’t even big enough for a hamster. Some people are surprised even little pets need big enclosures to be happy and healthy. I wouldn’t even trust her with a hamster, or even a fish. She’d buy some ridiculously small cage/tank just because it’s ‘pinkkkk’ or ‘themed’, and let the poor animal live a miserable life due to her ignorance. Forget that little death cage in the kitchen, their whole flat is one big, stuffy, blindly pink cage, except that even then the animals don’t have any private spaces. Can you imagine trying to sleep and hearing Eileen get close and personal with Julia’s two short nails, or only getting attention from them when they’re thrusting a camera in your face? It’s gonna be similar to that bunny suicide cartoon book. 

F4FD5CF5-4A5C-406E-B542-5986F3CA318B.jpeg

I shouldn’t have laughed this hard at this. I was dropping my daughter off at a pre-pre school function. Basically it’s designed to introduce the kids to who they were going to be going to preschool with (in 2019 obviously). And there was this demon child running around, hitting and screaming at people. The girls mother said to me that she plans to get pregnant again so that she can have a “good child.” It was disgusting. This woman also brought a vodka bottle to the first day of pre-school. 
That’s what Julia reminds me of. A parent who failed to raise their child right, due to neglect and doing what she wants when she wants. And now that Britney has behavioral problems, she thinks that buying a new animal is the solution to the problem.

Posted

Having sat through the latest video, I am now positive that Julia is the most talentless, boring and vapid fuckwit I’ve ever had the misfortune of watching on YouTube.

Posted (edited)

no dog breeds are genetically "savage," they become aggressive if they are not trained or socialized properly, Small breeds especially. Chihuahuas are treated like an accessory, much like what Julia is doing right now but if she she knew anything about dog behavior, then she would realize how important obedience training is regardless of "how cute and harmless" beverley is. This same dog will be a nightmare if Julia continues on this way.

I didn’t say genetically savage, I just said the ones that aren’t trained properly (most of the ones I’ve met) end up being a bit savage. Perhaps I didn’t word it properly but I was saying what you’ve just said, that most chihuahuas are treated like an accessory —> no proper training —> biting people / other dogs

Edited by troable1

Posted (edited)

I think her nails are short because all the salons are closed, and doesn't want to it on her own. Many have to go without getting her nails done during this pandemic lol.

She's been bragging the last few months, especially all over IG, that she's been doing the long manicured nails herself at home. 

~~~~~~~~

"Exotic beauty" 

Screenshot_20200514-181644_Chrome.jpg

Edited by sdbst929

Posted (edited)

Having sat through the latest video, I am now positive that Julia is the most talentless, boring and vapid fuckwit I’ve ever had the misfortune of watching on YouTube.

lieileen I missed you! Id like to ask you a question and see your opinion, okay?

Why kevin defreest (Eileen’s brother) and Nancy both use “defreest” one single word and Eileen uses “de space freest”. 

Dont you think is it strange?

I mean “defreest” <> “de freest”.

in your opinion, why this happen?

Edited by Kojak