• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

Julia Zelg

9169 posts in this topic

Posted

This one is like superobsessed with them and the way she speaks gives me the creeps. Plus what is that for a profile description?5ebd815ce67c8_Screenshot_2020-05-14_Juli

her fans are super weird

Captura de Tela 2020-05-14 às 14.33.47.png

Posted (edited)

Yeah sounds like bs i mean who in their right mind would want to sleep with Eileen 🤯

I was going to say the same thing. 

her fans are super weird

Captura de Tela 2020-05-14 às 14.33.47.png

This is because their fans are mostly pre-teens. 

As for Julia's new video. Her makeup looks good. She's not acting as dumb as usual either. I just wish she'd find a new topic. She should do something like a Jayne Mansfield inspired fashion and makeup tutorial. Jayne was obviously the inspiration for the Elle Woods character plus she was obsessed with pink like Julia. 

Julia is more Jayne than she is Elle Woods. 

n99gvkhz8qbz.thumb.jpg.ac2730264e97fbc2d

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

How many of those frequently update? 😂 If they don't then suspect it's probably them.

well, they are narcissists, so wouldn’t surprise me. If anyone has ever seen the don’t fuck with cats docuseries, you’ll remember the guy in it, Luca magnotta, set up loads of fan pages of himself. Not saying they’re murderers... but there’s definitely narcissism there. Julia likes to pretend she’s a lot more popular than she actually is. 

Posted

Just noticed their merch page has been taken off of Julia's page and when you go to Beverly's page and click the merch link this happens 

Screenshot_2020-05-14-18-51-22-117_com.instagram.android.png

Posted (edited)

Did you watch it? It looks boring to me, so I won't be watching it. 

I give you an overview:

I was born in ________________(a), you know the country is very _______________(b), I suffered a lot because, you know, Im gay, and all straight man are ____________(c).

Options:

1) Sudan, islamic, evil

2) Brazil, catholic, homophobic

3) Israel, ortodox, against gay people

Her video is a collage of old stereotypes. Its intersting that she did not mention: Ingrid and I we accept her choice, she lived in an Urban megalopoli with more than 15 mi people, like any big city in the world there are neighborhoods where you have to be more discreet. The gay marriage was accepted in Brazil in 2011 and in UK only in 2013.

Her video is a disrespect to Brazil and brazilian straight man.

update: I forgot to mention, we had a special guest in the beggining, Beverly.

iPhone...

Edited by Kojak

Posted

I find it weird that she says I'm finally happy 🤔 in the caption for Instagram on her latest photo

Posted (edited)

I find it weird that she says I'm finally happy 🤔 in the caption for Instagram on her latest photo

Think Eileen would disagree with you there 🤢🤮

’my queen’ she’s even more like big Ed than I thought... let’s hope julia pulls a rose and gets da fuk out. 

2B8C0C69-562C-4CB2-8927-A79266B56E72.jpeg

Edited by Woweth

Posted (edited)

I give you an overview:

I was born in ________________(a), you know the country is very _______________(b), I suffered a lot because, you know, Im gay, and all straight man are ____________(c).

Options:

1) Sudan, islamic, are evil

2) Brazil, catholic, homophobic

3) Israel, ortodox, against gay people

Her video is a collage of old stereotypes. Its intersting that she did not mention: Ingrid and I we accept her choice, she lived in an Urban megalopoli with more than 15 mi people, like any big city in the world there are neighborhoods where you have to be more discreet. The gay marriage was accepted in Brazil in 2011 and in UK only in 2013.

Her video is a disrespect to Brazil and brazilian straight man.

iPhone...

she says “people think Brazil is this exotic place but to me it’s just Brazil” that’s why you using it to try to get a victim card, plus your wife is the one calling you TROPICAL and talking non stop about your “brazillianess”, girl you tricking no one you’re trying to be seen as exotic because of your nationality that’s a ridiculous behavior 

She was completely sheltered (not a critic actually that’s a very nice thing) by her parents how dare she speaks like that, like she had it so hard and shit. She went to good schools, have a family that supported her dreams, etc, what exactly was jeopardized in her life for being gay??

This girl is completely ungrateful and has no respect for anything 

“to be gay in Brazil was really obscene” sure Julia :doge: gay and Brazil pufffff never nope. gay? No not in Brazil

I’m half Brazilian, from the deep South and we know what gay is, even 10/15 years ago, Julis is from São Paulo, the big city and be telling she didn’t know what gay was while growing up, bitch you dumb? 

she talks like she’s so special for being a gay Brazilian I cringe so hard it hurts 

girl get over your fucking self 

you like pussy 

no one cares 

MOVE THE FUCK ON 

get a personality (not tana mongeau one like you were trying to tho)

Edited by Astrid

Posted

Aphrodite's Peach just uploaded another video. Interesting, this is the second time she has uploaded a video about Julia very soon after Julia has posted a new video. I think AP is probably lurking here. I love her channel.

Posted (edited)

2B8C0C69-562C-4CB2-8927-A79266B56E72.jpeg

Her caption be like “IM HAPPY”

Her smile be like:

02B8846B-3FA1-4284-B7D9-5A49A70E101B.jpeg

Edited by Astrid

Posted

97029761_239959644105399_710021747162113

Posted (edited)

Ewwww what does she look like ? Is that for real or edited? Disturbing!!

Edited by Ggrey

Posted

Her hair... Is that a filter or she died it again??? After seeing this story I tried the filter myself and it didnt dye my hair like that so I guess... It's real?

Posted (edited)

Wow Eileen, You be looking like a sad old galaxy soap bar in the bottom of a cupboard made four years ago when People actually found it cute. 

Also is that onion boy? 

Edited by Woweth

Posted

Every time she posts a photo she looks like she has aged 10+ years wtf Julia are you poisoning her? 😂