• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

1078 posts in this topic

Posted

I think "we are so broke" is a lie and an attempt to be relatable, get pity,  etc

Same. She has a pool on her house in Brazil, only a small amount of Brazilians have money enough to afford such a thing and her/her mothers house also seems to be quite big, way to big to be bought by the average Brazilian family. Money doesn't look like her biggest problem.

Sorry to my Brazilian fellas if I messed up or denigrated you I'm just a Portuguese girl with Brazilian friends :alpacacrush:

Posted

Been waiting to sign up to post here for a while, if only to say what Rhea has now done so.

As delicious as this drama is, we have zero proof of any financial or legal wrongdoing beyond the handful of court cases in California and the two arrest warrants which are public record.

Opening that many UK companies before allowing them to dissolve is at best outright negligent but is certainly not properly indicative of money laundering or anything else which has been alleged.

There is also zero proof of benefit fraud.

The notion of reporting them out of some perceived notion of protecting poor naive Julia from the bogeyman Eileen you’ve created here seriously, seriously crosses a line.

Watch and discuss, but stop intefering or you’ll ruin for the rest of us.

Posted

lol, why are people so worried about others reporting them, if there's supposedly nothing to find, then who cares if someone reports them. Freewill. Quit getting butthurt over someone who could careless about you. Lol

Read the rules. This is not up for debate. We're not gonna deal with the fallout for users who think they have to act as vigilantes and want asspats for it. Do what you want on your own time, but don't look for attention here if you do. That's what gets snowflakes all worked up and gives them fuel to complain about us harassing them. This forum is for gossip and discussion, not taking action and interfering with peoples' lives.

Please drop this subject now.

Posted

lol imagine eileen's next storyime: "my experience in jail" 

Posted

lol imagine eileen's next storyime: "my experience in jail" 

Mentions something pervy and then shoves her tongue down Julia's throat. "I wub u baby and you did such a good job at bailing me out uwu"

Posted

So weird for me that Julia had her tinder age range above 60 and Eileen had hers for a 20 year old :/

Posted

This getting increasingly disturbing indeed. When I first stumbled upon one of their vids, I thought, 'OK, bit too hysterical for my taste, but they seem to be having fun together'. Now their vids are just awkward to watch. What adult talks to their partner like that?!

Still, I feel sorry for Julia. Eileen's getting creepier and creepier by the minute. Julia may be a consenting adult, but she has obviously missed out on a lot when growing up and she seems vulnerable. I do hope that one of her friends can get to her, even if only to pick up the pieces when tornado Eileen is out of the picture one day...

Eileen announced an explanatory video in her IG stories, supposed to be posted today. Part of me is curious, part of me is afraid that it'll be just like greedsaccident says and too icky to watch.

Posted (edited)

Hey, it's my first time commenting on this thread but I've been lurking since page 23, and I'm a fan of Julia since 2017. Anyway,

Julia posted a new video a few minutes ago:

As usual, she is using a really clickbait thumbnail (half naked, sensitive topics in the questions)

Why is she in front of a pool when she's saying that she's broke ? She instantly excuses herself in the beginning of the video, saying that they are still in LA in a AirBNB, but for someone who is supposed to be broke it feels a bit weird. + The video is sponsored by a box that she looooves because she gets a lots of things for a low price, which is great because if we've been following her life lately, we know that she's broke~ I really can't stand this sentence anymore honestly.

Edited by Pimika
Typo

Posted

Is her Q and A worth watching?

Posted

I doubt it but refuse to give them views so just guessing.  

Posted

Not sure. Julia posted a teaser for a their new Barcroft video from the wedding - Eileen clearly states (again) that she never wanted to get married. Really curious about this past marriage to this guy now...

Posted

Not really, it's just about her weight and moving on too fast

Posted

Not sure. Julia posted a teaser for a their new Barcroft video from the wedding - Eileen clearly states (again) that she never wanted to get married. Really curious about this past marriage to this guy now...

Same. In Eileens stories she said she'd be posting a video and it would be a "clearing the air video". Somehow I doubt she'll address her fake company, name changes and previous marriage though.

Posted

Hello everyone,

New to the website but have been lurking for a bit. I share a similar experience with Julia (my girlfriend and I have a 35-year age gap), however I really don’t like Julia and Eileen, they’re very different from my experience in a gay age gap relationship (but of course everyone is different). 

I saw that Eileen has three different names? Someone online has said this is normal for Americans, however being an American myself I’ve only know people to change their legal name for marriage, transitioning, or being adopted...not for just casually liking another name.  Anyone have knowledge as to what the name thing is about?

Posted

- Admits to having body dysmorphia.

- Is no longer friends with Maria because she was hurt that Julia moved on so quickly.

- says that moving to L.A. would be good for the channel and intends to move there with Eileen some day. (Which confirms the theory someone had in this thread that Julia wanted a US passport).

Not much else to say. She definitely wasn't as lively as she usually is.