• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

1077 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

was that the first meet? it is risky to meet people from tinder at a private residence. that is one way to get murdered.

julia had the idea that 60 years old woman is not dangerous. or she was just so desperate to date this 'american woman'

The caption though...

59A82C17-595D-4820-8D46-6E1D55F566F4.jpeg

Then she ended up with medication for anxiety when people judge her.

Edited by Billie Jean

Posted

julia had the idea that old 60 years old woman is not dangerous. or she was just so desperate to date this 'american woman'

Then she ended up with medication for anxiety when people judge her.

Exactly, just waiting for the spaced out Storytime after she has a few drinks on her 'new' meds - which she will later delete.   Next we'll get the video explaining to her 'fans' not to worry, she's fine.  I like the Beverly Hills backdrop.  Not a chance they stayed there bet they were in a cheap place in like the Fashion District.

Posted

The caption though...

59A82C17-595D-4820-8D46-6E1D55F566F4.jpeg

Julia is so naive. This is exactly why she's a perfect target for a sociopath. And I'm not even trying to blame her here but it's just obvious she's never come across someone like this before.

Sociopaths know that most people think everyone thinks alike and is a good person with good intentions, which is how they get us to ignore our gut feeling's and get sucked in. 

Julia probably thought Eileen being too forward was just because she was excited or getting carried away- but it was actually probably an attempt to get the relationship moving as quickly as possible.

I'm really worried. Honestly not sure how this is gunna end but it won't be good. 

Posted

Wow. Looks like baaabbyy is going back to jail. 

Also I was browsing through comments on the prison video and somebody said that Eileen was subscribed to Julia long before their tinder date and had left pervy comments on some of her old videos. If so then it suggests she deliberately targeted Julia and knew exactly what kind of person she was after watching all her videos.

Oh my god that's so creepy. I'd love to find some of those comments.

Posted

Exactly, just waiting for the spaced out Storytime after she has a few drinks on her 'new' meds - which she will later delete.   Next we'll get the video explaining to her 'fans' not to worry, she's fine.  I like the Beverly Hills backdrop.  Not a chance they stayed there bet they were in a cheap place in like the Fashion District.

I thought they stayed with friends, but maybe I’m wrong.

Posted (edited)

I thought they stayed with friends, but maybe I’m wrong.

Pretty sure only part of the trip..no idea what they're doing now.  I'm still wondering about their poor cat!

Edited by vornado

Posted

Tbh we need to find those comments and archive them. I feel so bad for Julia wish Eileen was who she presented herself to be. 

The person who commented that said the video was from over a year ago although didn't say which one it was. 

I know it's really awful, but she's young she'll get over it I just hope Eileen gets locked up before she can do any serious damage

Posted

If Julia is reading here, I wanna say that the fact that she dates older women is proof that she’s naive and easy to take advantage of. She dates older women because there’s more security with them, and since she’s young and beautiful they aren’t gonna want to leave her easily. We know that her mom didn’t give her much attention when she was younger, and older women give her the attention and comfort that she didn’t get from her mom. She’s 26 but she still needs an older figure in her life to look up to. Eileen isn’t going to be able to provide that security and comfort that she needs. Honestly Julia should seek out a therapist and find a girl her age to date, she’s in way over her head with her marriage to a criminal creep. You can still find stability with younger girls, just be pickier when dating 

Posted (edited)

Wow. Looks like baaabbyy is going back to jail. 

Also I was browsing through comments on the prison video and somebody said that Eileen was subscribed to Julia long before their tinder date and had left pervy comments on some of her old videos. If so then it suggests she deliberately targeted Julia and knew exactly what kind of person she was after watching all her videos.

I wonder if Eileen got into Julia's Instagram last year. It's funny that Julia was staying at Eileen's flat when her Instagram was "hacked" and the password changed.

Screenshot_20190905-165730_YouTube.thumb

https://youtu.be/N8JzCJx6NXM

We don't know when they met but I'd guess it would have been around April. This stream took place in the morning, around 9 or 10am (GMT), I think. So that suggests Julua had spent the night. 

I wonder how far back we'd need to go to find these messages by written by Eileen. Anything after April 2018 is not really relevant.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

I wonder if Eileen got into Julia's Instagram last year. It's funny that Julia was staying at Eileen's flat when her Instagram was "hacked" and the password changed.

Screenshot_20190905-165730_YouTube.thumb

https://youtu.be/N8JzCJx6NXM

We don't know when they met but I'd guess it would have been around April. This stream took place in the morning, around 9 or 10am (GMT), I think. So that suggests Julua had spent the night. 

I wonder how far back we'd need to go to find these messages by written by Eileen. Anything after April 2018 is not really relevant.

I thank you all if you can search for this messages. Im in another 2 other fronts.

Posted

If Julia is reading here, I wanna say that the fact that she dates older women is proof that she’s naive and easy to take advantage of. She dates older women because there’s more security with them, and since she’s young and beautiful they aren’t gonna want to leave her easily. We know that her mom didn’t give her much attention when she was younger, and older women give her the attention and comfort that she didn’t get from her mom. She’s 26 but she still needs an older figure in her life to look up to. Eileen isn’t going to be able to provide that security and comfort that she needs. Honestly Julia should seek out a therapist and find a girl her age to date, she’s in way over her head with her marriage to a criminal creep. You can still find stability with younger girls, just be pickier when dating 

Julia 100% needs a therapist more than most.  

Posted

I thank you all if you can search for this messages. Im in another 2 other fronts.

Ok, we shouldn't waste too much time on looking for the messages, just a couple of minutes here and there. People know about PULL and they might try and send us on a wild goose chase. 

Posted

Julia 100% needs a therapist more than most.  

Their BOTH clearly NUT jobs. No doubt about it. 

Posted

On Eileen's Youtube channel it says she didn't start it until June 3rd 2018 so if she was commenting on Julia's videos before they got together, it was on a different account and probably under a different name with her track record.

Posted

Do not discuss reporting people or interfering with their lives in any way. Even interacting with snowflakes online is against our rules. Cleaning up this thread now.