• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

5591 posts in this topic

Posted

as I said, Eileen will now control and isolate her.

What she means is she needs a new strategy.  I bet she is burning up the phone lines asking people if she should ditch Eileen or go down with the ship.  She is kinda fucked.  If she leaves she needs a new dramatic strategy but what?  Marry a dwarf?  Join a poly-relationship?    If she stays she risks Eileen dragging her down further.  Both options pretty much suck.   Will be fun to watch.  

Posted

What she means is she needs a new strategy.  I bet she is burning up the phone lines asking people if she should ditch Eileen or go down with the ship.  She is kinda fucked.  If she leaves she needs a new dramatic strategy but what?  Marry a dwarf?  Join a poly-relationship?    If she stays she risks Eileen dragging her down further.  Both options pretty much suck.   Will be fun to watch.  

or plot twist, she gets back with Maria, and states she was just confused, but has always been in love with Maria. I genuinely believed the chemistry with Maria on Julia's end. Not so much Maria. I mean all she has is her fame from dating old women. Too late to go back now, because then what would her channel consist of expect her weird relationships in a cheap reality show style. 

Posted

was that the first meet? it is risky to meet people from tinder at a private residence. that is one way to get murdered.

Posted (edited)

was that the first meet? it is risky to meet people from tinder at a private residence. that is one way to get murdered.

Yeah it was. In the video they then go on about how you should never do that cos it's dangerous lmfao. 

Just watched Julia's insta story. Such a mess. She seems to think that because the charges were dropped that everything's fine? But it's like why does Eileen have a criminal record in the first place. She was 40 when this happened- not like she was a young naive teenager or something. As if it's normal for 40 yr old women to be stealing cars. Also she still hasn't addressed all of Eileen 's aliases.

Petty criminality is one of the top traits of sociopathy- also not taking responsibility for your actions, hence why she didn't deal with it for years.

In her insta story Julia is like "I'm safe"- no you aren't!! Get out while you can and the damage is still minimal.

I'm actually worried that Eileen will take this opportunity to isolate Julia. She'll be like "YouTube is too stressful for you baabby it's making you anxious, let's forget about all that for a while". Then Julia will dissappear and come back in a few years with a video titled "I Was In A Relationship With A Sociopath" 

Edited by RainbowCake

Posted (edited)

Eileen was married to a man in 1990 in Manhatan. LIC #22701, wow she was not 24x7 gay?

and divorced 3 years later.

Julia, dont be stupid. Take your passport go to airport now. You dont know what you got into.

Edited by delfos_oracle

Posted

Eileen was married to a man in 1990 in Manhatan. LIC #22701, wow she was not 24x7 gay?

Julia, dont be stupid. Take your passport go to airport now. You dont know what you got into. 

Eileen has been open about the fact she had relationships with men. Screw that though, I'm sure she claimed in one video that she had never been married. 

Go back to the UK Julia, maybe take up a flat with Phoebe or something. 

Posted (edited)

wait WHAT?? She was married before???omfg this gets worse and worse. I remember in her wedding video her being like 'I've never really wanted to be married". Woooow

Edited by RainbowCake

Posted (edited)

I've been annoyed with Julia for so long for trying to change Eileen and her weird, fake behavior and acting. But now, it kind of feels like it's sort of mutual - Julia has this weird impact on her, and Eileen seems to have her weird secrets and influence on Julia. 

It is not gonna end well. 

Edited by riley
grammar

Posted

Very impressive hunting!

Posted

Turns out pure and innocent Eileen is not the kind of person she wants us to believe she is... So, a criminal, liar, and possibly controlling or even a sociopath... Yikes.

Also funny how all of this comes out right after their wedding, right? Almost as if she was in a hurry to be legally tied to Julia so she can't escape so easily... and ofc Julia loves the attention so she was all for it. But it seems like Eileen's intentions weren't so pure after all.

What are the laws in the UK like as far as annulment? Maybe she can wipe her hands clean of all of this and move on.

I know a lot of y’all have echoed similar sentiments but this last video really struck me more than those in the past... really cannot HELP seeing Eileen differently. And it’s super creepy.

Posted

If anyone knows Julia in person they seriously need to hold an intervention and show her all this evidence of Eileens sketchy behaviour. 

The arrests, the name changes, the fake company, the previous marriage. Who is this woman?

Posted

Julia was clearly voicing she felt uncomfortable with how quickly the chat got sexual, but then says she decided to just go with it. A huge red flag- she already decided to ignore her instincts and give a stranger the benefit of the doubt.

Another huge red flag is that they were meant to meet in public but Eileen canceled because "her knee hurt" and conveniently suggested that Julia go over to her flat instead- which of course she agreed to. I'm sure that was all planned by Eileen.

You're so right. Now imagine the same story but with Eileen as a man. People would be a little more concerned then. But since Eileen is just "a harmless old lady"... Can we say wolf in sheep's clothing??? Damn.

Posted

You're so right. Now imagine the same story but with Eileen as a man. People would be a little more concerned then. But since Eileen is just "a harmless old lady"... Can we say wolf in sheep's clothing??? Damn.

did they used any drugs in the first date? Did Eileen offered something?

Julia RUN

Posted

did they used any drugs in the first date? Did Eileen offered something?

Julia RUN

I don't think there was any mention of drugs, just wine of course cos they're always drunk