• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Julia Zelg

9770 posts in this topic

Posted

I checked the lyrics of the song she mentions and I can't help seeing some kind of... statement?

BSJZ.png

Posted (edited)

I checked the lyrics of the song she mentions and I can't help seeing some kind of... statement?

BSJZ.png

The latest IG story is of them in bed together, they're sitting reading this forum...what a romantic evening...did you two have champagne?

Edit: "Movie Night baaaaabbbbyyyyyy" 

Edited by Lochan
More info

Posted

BSJZ.png

Has Julia suddenly become a bit deep?

Oh, no, the video is literally Britney on a mountaintop/canyon/whatever crazy geographic feature y’all have in the states where it doesn’t rain anymore.

Posted (edited)

Britney Spears is from a town so small you'd miss it. I've been there. And it's ragingly Bible Belt Baptist 100%.

She sings in a forced tone that isn't her natural vocal range and she's gone crazy and shaved her head and her own children were taken into custody by her father for a long time.

She was a resident in Las Vegas for two years and she seemed like an automaton when she sang and danced. Everyone said it. No one was into it. She was a product of media. 

So if Julia Zelg wants to be Britney 

I don't envy her. 

P.S. maybe Julia should use Autotune like Britney. 

Edited by Ophelliac

Posted

Britney Spears is from a town so small you'd miss it. I've been there. And it's ragingly Bible Belt Baptist 100%.

She sings in a forced tone that isn't her natural vocal range and she's gone crazy and shaved her head and her own children were taken into custody by her father for a long time.

She was a resident in Las Vegas for two years and she seemed like an automaton when she sang and danced. Everyone said it. No one was into it. She was a product of media. 

So if Julia Zelg wants to be Britney 

I don't envy her. 

P.S. maybe Julia should use Autotune like Britney. 

Britney doesn't even have basic human rights and her dad has complete control over her. I assume Julia admires the popstar aspect of fame + fortune. 

Posted

I swear Eileen called herself Sellge in her IG bio before. Eileen De Freest-Sellge. Now it just says De Freest. Did anyone else see the name change? 

A bit late sorry,

She still has this name on Facebook:

JuliaZ_Eileen_5.thumb.JPG.0c0b0b2e3101c0

Posted

The one thing that really struck me about the Maria videos is how different Julia is. Yes, there still is the “oh babyyyy I love you” (but I feel like that’s not necessarily inherently performative, I think that’s just kind of how she shows affection) but I feel like she doesn’t seem like she’s just phoning it in. She seems like she’s enjoying herself. She just seems exhausted in all of her videos now, like she’s just doing this because she doesn’t know what else to do.

I know a lot of you guys really don’t like Julia. I get it. But I see a girl in her twenties who feels like anything she does is just going to piss people off. I think her newer attitude is more of a defense mechanism. But this just makes me sad. I think the best thing for her right now would be to stop doing YouTube (or at least take a hiatus), scrub her channel, focus on her masters, and get a more stable job. Maybe without having her entire relationship and life out of any kind of public eye, she can actually figure out what’s best for her and move forward.

Posted (edited)

Hi, everyone! Long time lurker here. Here’s some old videos with Maria.
https://youtu.be/8Xli1OcvT9g

https://youtu.be/MfJb205Af6Q

https://youtu.be/POFW27tfTBw

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I'm also a long time lurker ( not anymore now :) ).

I've been a follower of Julia since the Maria days.I liked seeing them together.I've watched plenty of Julia's old videos in the past, just out of curiosity, as I'm not really into dressing up in particular styles/kawaii and what else.

Yesterday I was scrolling through the first pages of this thread ( page 20 something), and found another video with Maria in it that I had never seen before. Here it is :

https://youtu.be/BAA4GMYku0g

It's pretty cute.Nothing fake or over the top.I wonder why Julia didn't delete this one.

Edited by Maryon

Posted

I found this on reddit

Cattura.PNG

Unpopular opinion : They actually did meet through mutual friends and that friend was Maria, and that's why they later changed the story to "tinder" 

Posted

The one thing that really struck me about the Maria videos is how different Julia is. Yes, there still is the “oh babyyyy I love you” (but I feel like that’s not necessarily inherently performative, I think that’s just kind of how she shows affection) but I feel like she doesn’t seem like she’s just phoning it in. She seems like she’s enjoying herself. She just seems exhausted in all of her videos now, like she’s just doing this because she doesn’t know what else to do.

I know a lot of you guys really don’t like Julia. I get it. But I see a girl in her twenties who feels like anything she does is just going to piss people off. I think her newer attitude is more of a defense mechanism. But this just makes me sad. I think the best thing for her right now would be to stop doing YouTube (or at least take a hiatus), scrub her channel, focus on her masters, and get a more stable job. Maybe without having her entire relationship and life out of any kind of public eye, she can actually figure out what’s best for her and move forward.

That would be a great solution for her, we all see how tired and off she looks on her videos lately. But this is exactly what Julia doesn't want and would never do. I am pretty sure that she thinks that all the things that she is going through, just come naturally with being famous and, even though they are not possitive, in some way she likes it, because being famous at any cost is exactly what she is going for.

Today, together with the notion that she calls her followers "fans", I thought about how she calls herself a "gay icon" (according to her insta bio) and it is weird that you call yourself a whatever icon, I think this is something someone else should say about you, right? 

Posted

The stupid thing for Julia is that she is now annoyed by Eileen.  Eileen has probably had total fun feeling like she was in her mid-twenties again and that her loose mouth has finally been heard. Unfortunately,Eileen is very lazy and leaves the most work to Julia .

Now the whole thing is out of control and Julia no longer knows how to deal with E. I'm pretty sure that Julia is now thinking about how she can get out of this marriage without completely ruining herself.  Not only because she is annoyed by her wife and it is too tiring for her, but also because the hoped-for success fails to materialize and she has to read more and more negative comments.  After all, her whole “brand” is now based on her strange marriage.  I wouldn't be surprised if Julia is already looking for another woman, she probably thinks that she can't produce any interesting content on her own anymore.

If I was Eileen I would not eat any food prepared by Julia...

Most likely Julia will date a black lesbian after Eileen. She tested the concept in the video “Judge me”. Julia already ice skated with one a couple weeks ago...

Run Eileen Run !!!

Posted

I found this on reddit

Cattura.PNG

I knew it!

If I was Eileen I would not eat any food prepared by Julia...

Most likely Julia will date a black lesbian after Eileen. She tested the concept in the video “Judge me”. Julia already ice skated with one a couple weeks ago...

Run Eileen Run !!!

if this happens I’d faint

Posted (edited)

Most likely Julia will date a black lesbian after Eileen. 

I'm sure Julia would love to add "bi-racial" to every "lesbian-age-gap-couple" video she makes. Just one more thing to grab people's attention. 

Edited by sdbst929

Posted

all these cosmetic procedures make julia looks old

20200222_110850.jpg