• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

490 posts in this topic

Posted

When I try and post pics it says my account isn’t able to?!

Panama details under alias Eileen Van Arden:  https://opencorporates.com/companies/pa/610654

In the Companies House page, go to Documents and then go to “directors change of details” or something like that and you’ll see the PDF.

Posted

I finally watched the Barcroft video about their wedding( bored, lol) and why did it look like eileen had trouble walking? she looks like a doddering old woman

Posted

When I try and post pics it says my account isn’t able to?!

Panama details under alias Eileen Van Arden:  https://opencorporates.com/companies/pa/610654

In the Companies House page, go to Documents and then go to “directors change of details” or something like that and you’ll see the PDF.

muzza, this Panama thing might be a misunderstanding bc a did no find anywhere a proof that Eileen Van Arden and Eileen defreest are the same person... but is not case closed. You said she incorporated the company with her old brother??? How do you know that?

on the other hand, I found the files about Varso ltd... and Its true. Incorporated with £250k by Eileen Grey which change her name to Eileen defreest (with the same DOB) on 2012. Its Eileen. 😳

Maybe her family left £250k for her in 2012 - but 4 sure she had a different name before! very strange. 😳

94BC475C-95BC-472D-987C-1F4C5F43214A.jpeg

260D65C7-FBD2-42DF-A3DE-0D73D3FC0478.jpeg

95C84A21-4B43-4A3F-BB4E-C07EAE613FD4.jpeg

061FEB84-06F3-4470-847A-B77745EB031D.jpeg

Posted

It all started with them being a weird doubtful couple and now one of them is a liar and a possible criminal and the other a narcissist... What a twist

Posted

It all started with them being a weird doubtful couple and now one of them is a liar and a possible criminal and the other a narcissist... What a twist

We all knew this was a train wreck but I don't think anyone thought it would implode this fast.  These two really deserve each other though.  

Posted

We all knew this was a train wreck but I don't think anyone thought it would implode this fast.  These two really deserve each other though.  

Plus I don't think anyone thought it would be this big of a thing, I would never imagine that laws would be broke like this

Posted (edited)

I do feel bad for eileen though. it is like she is bending over backwards to please Julia and fit into her lifestyle.

Edited by Violetdelights

Posted (edited)

Sorry - Hugh van Arden wasn’t her brother.  Her brother was Kevin de Freest who lived in Randolph....one of the company directors in the Panama business was “Randolph Jones”....I’m very suspicious - however, he could be this former British Diplomat - http://independent.academia.edu/RandolphJones

and with the Panama biz name being “Fiscal Fantasies Incorporated”, with Eileen being very politically active, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it’s actually her.  Maybe she’s a spy 😂

Edited by Muzza

Posted

Oh my god I'm so glad this forum exists! I'm usually on GG but her thread over there is pretty quiet. All this stuff about Eileen is way more than I ever expected but something always felt off with how OTT and prone to waxing lyrical speeches she is about how transcendent and beautiful and above everyone else's experience her's and Julia's love is. *eyeroll* Fraud definitely fits in with her ego tbh.

Posted

I finally watched the Barcroft video about their wedding( bored, lol) and why did it look like eileen had trouble walking? she looks like a doddering old woman

She is an old woman 😁