• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

5240 posts in this topic

Posted

Eileen is like a pig in shit lapping up all the attention shes never had.

I’m sorry but that’s an insult towards pigs :( Even pigs are cuter, smarter and cleaner than Eileen.

Sorry, I had to. 

Posted (edited)

This popped up on my feed that some girl uploaded from the proposal gig. Not sure if anyone else has seen it. Watched a bit and oh my god the singing is so bad and her band look bored of it all. Mega cringe. It's pretty crazy when you think of all the subscribers and her aspirations to do music are pretty much dead because no one is really interested. It's like Eurovision. The bon Jovi cover was the most cringe. But appropriate because Eileen and Julia give love a bad name 

Oh my Gosh... It is horrible. How could she get a Degree of Classical Music?

I am working with classical musicians, so I used to clear sounds, and I think she is absolutely antitalented. ( I heard in that IG story when they were at the party in Tenerife and she tried to sing with the band the “Shallow” maybe... She can’t sing!!! )

Where is Kojak? If he is her father, he could have big fights now with Ingrid. If he is a troll, we had 2 movie-days at least. :D

Edited by Lilianna

Posted

One of those cringy youtube channels with no followers that speak to their audience like billions of people are watching then you look at their other videos and views, she got that julia clout atleast

Posted

I am working with classical musicians, so I used to clear sounds, and I think she is absolutely antitalented. ( I heard in that IG story when they were at the party in Tenerife and she tried to sing with the band the “Shallow” maybe... She can’t sing!!! )

Where is Kojak? If he is her father, he could have big fights now with Ingrid. If he is a troll, we had 2 movie-days at least. :D

I think there’s evidence she can sing classical repertoire well enough- in her videos filmed during the end of her degree, she has a sweet (if slightly thin) soprano with some degree of technique. I agree she sounds awful in this video but the main problem is that the songs themselves are bad, and this genre would never sound good in a shonky little open mic night, regardless.

Posted

A year ago Julia was trying on wedding dresses. What do you guys think they are doing to VDay this year?

AA92F69E-AD0C-48B4-965A-BEE9D4C53068.jpeg

Posted

This popped up on my feed that some girl uploaded from the proposal gig. Not sure if anyone else has seen it. Watched a bit and oh my god the singing is so bad and her band look bored of it all. Mega cringe. It's pretty crazy when you think of all the subscribers and her aspirations to do music are pretty much dead because no one is really interested. It's like Eurovision. The bon Jovi cover was the most cringe. But appropriate because Eileen and Julia give love a bad name 

Siss can't singgg at alll o o f

The fact that the band looked like they're gonna run off the stage and her not realizing how horrible she sounds while feeling herself is cringe af. Imagine sitting there, watching this girl sing horribly and waiting for it to end, only to see her pull up an elderly woman and ask her to marry her. I'd think I'm having a nightmare honestly...

Posted

In fairness, that's how you start a YouTube channel. It's gonna be cringy for a while

Posted

A year ago Julia was trying on wedding dresses. What do you guys think they are doing to VDay this year?

AA92F69E-AD0C-48B4-965A-BEE9D4C53068.jpeg

I was just thinking about that, it's weird that they haven't posted anything yet. Given their usual "ooooh my baaaabyyyy"-disgustingnes, it's awfully quiet from them. 

Posted

I think the big question is - has kojak been exterminated by the mods yet? 

Posted

This performance was atrocious, as it was when she sang in that karaoke in Turkey, but I still think she has potential. Maybe is the musician in me trying to see the diamond hidden in everyone, but I think everyone has the potential to sing to a decent level with the right training. Song-writting is another thing, but singing and playing an instrument? That is for everybody.

In my opinion, Julia has the potential to even be more than decent, but I can very well imagine how her pride and her ego would not let her learn from what the teachers are telling her. She must be thinking they are wrong and boring for sticking to some "rules" and don't understand her, that she is doing it right and she is such a rebel! Oppressed singer! You can judge her!

She could be so good by now if she would have started learning to sing in order to simply learn and not to say "I have a degree, I'm even better now!"

Posted

This performance was atrocious, as it was when she sang in that karaoke in Turkey, but I still think she has potential. Maybe is the musician in me trying to see the diamond hidden in everyone, but I think everyone has the potential to sing to a decent level with the right training. Song-writting is another thing, but singing and playing an instrument? That is for everybody.

In my opinion, Julia has the potential to even be more than decent, but I can very well imagine how her pride and her ego would not let her learn from what the teachers are telling her. She must be thinking they are wrong and boring for sticking to some "rules" and don't understand her, that she is doing it right and she is such a rebel! Oppressed singer! You can judge her!

She could be so good by now if she would have started learning to sing in order to simply learn and not to say "I have a degree, I'm even better now!"

I could also be just the type of songs she sings. The proposal-video songs didn't suit her voice at all, she sounded forced and it sounded like she strained her voice. It sounded like she tried to sound like someone else, and she didn't use the voice she already has. It was painful to listen to. But I could imagine her sounding better singing other types of songs. Maybe I'm wrong, I am deaf after all xD 

Posted (edited)

Julia is not bad at singing classically. The problem is some teachers, particularly older ones, do not know how to teach across the board. I've had three teachers myself, the second one I was with for years. She was a retired opera singer who had a career with the New York City Opera. When I switched from her to someone younger, I was told that her methods were outdated. I think this is not uncommon. Julia seems to have a lot of the same issues that I had. Her chest, mixed and head voices are disconnected. I think she has mostly been taught to sing using head only. Another she does is place her voice on her throat when she sings mixed and chest, in fact her mixed voice is more shouting rather than singing. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

She has one level in her voice. One. That is special (the video about her classical performance at her grade night is not the worst), but from that she doesn’t become a singer. I don’t think that she wants write songs (she did and are the songs good?!), or wants to play an instrument. She wants to be famous and the only way what she knows for it is to sing (or live with E). We will hear the autotune in her songs soon.

I live with an opera singer. I know a lot about this “classical music singing-teaching” thing. She has no talent in her voice, but I respect if you like how she sings. :)

So has Kojak blocked? O.o

Posted

Jesus Christ the last few pages of this forum...

Posted

So has Kojak blocked? O.o

it certainly looks like it. He was all over this forum and now nothing. As soon as I read the "big reveal" of him "being Julia's dad" I was in no doubt that it was all BS and was surprised anyone bought into it. It was clearly the ramblings of a mad person. It's worrying to think someone would go to that extreme and even more worrying that people would believe it.