• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

Julia Zelg

9217 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

webdesigner? No. I incorporated many companies in my life, like Eileen !!! I had a web developer agency for years.

I sent email to the admin with a copy of documents so She will confirm soon. Lets move on.

There are many stories that Im NOT going to talk, but some issues you have to know:

-Julia knew

-Ingrid knew

-Eileen used to bankupt the company, hummmm celular is her business maybe thats why she is always on her phoneeeee! Thats what Ingrid told me.

btw we all have good and bad characteristics, Ingrid is very honest. German (babyboomer) education. She could had lied to me but no. She is hard working too, and she was very elegant in the wedding. But unfortunately she cant say no to Julia. Im going to throw this to Ingrid’s face the whole life? No. Bc she knows. You dont have to pointing fingers your whole life. I thought that She was the only one who could help Julia, but she cant. Its beyond her.

Of course after she told me that She knew about Eileen’s wrap sheet, the picture became clear. Before wasnt clear and I became very piss off because I was very worried with Julia. @observadora had the same feeling. 

At the end, I was worried for someone who was making a media scam and was not affraid to kick my ass publicaly.

The only thing I can do is to desconstruct Julia. julia does not have to talk to me. She has to talk to a good therapist. And some points must be known.

-Julia moved to london with low money bc of the videos (she told a very diff story... in the video). So you have to read the other side, isnt?

I can not tell you if Eileen would be well received right now. I guess she was not well received before. Look the face of julias grandfather in the christimas dinner the year before. But you know Julia Gaslighting (I loved this word), her mother so, at the end Ingrid accepted everything. Julia is happy, so Im happy.

my guess is that Julia and Eileen took a break but is my only guess.

Lets say that after told my ex wife that she is a banana she does not want to talk to me either. 

People get too resentfull these days...

I know for sure that the veneers was a schock for ingrid bc in the Brazilian culture, shave down healthy teeth is a no-no. But Julia probably said... all woolywood stars are doing... will be free, in the best turkish (sic) clinic in town...

Probably her mother cried... Julia is happy. Im happy.

If you are her father and you say the true, this story is sadder than I ever thought. I mean not just the father-daughter thing; all her life.

Edited by Lilianna

Posted

This thread is insane, i love it. 

I just wanted to inform Julia's dad that Yes, a lot of people with healthy teeth do Veneers here in Brazil now.

Posted

I'm pretty surprised anyones entertaining it 😳 

I find this more unbelievable than the weird transition from good grasp of English Kojak the normal PULL commenter to broken English Julia's father outing her on PULL Kojak.

From what Julia tells us, her dad didn't have much time for her growing up. So why would he be giving time to her now on an internet forum?

This nonsense about emailing documents to admin is the most ridiculous bit.  Posting unseen photos of him with Julia would be a more effective way to convince anyone. 

Posted

I'm probably the only one who doesn't think Julia's dad is completely in the wrong. If they're estranged, and this is where he can keep up with her and maybe get to her via her lurking, I get it. She's off the rails at this point. A lot gets lost in translation anyway but I support the gist of it- don't keep kissing her ass. She needs to see the wrong she's doing. Tough love, as it were. It's not like they have a typical patent chid relationship anyway and no one but them knows the full truth behind everything. Now we know 100% that she's been lying this whole time. Her world needs to crumble and she needs to learn some humility. She's gotten her way far too long, pushing her way because she has stars in her eyes. Just because you think you deserve fame doesn't mean you're going to get it, and from the looks of things it's so much like a drug to her she's not going to stop. Imagine, plot twist and Eileen is actually the victim 😂

Posted

I don't know what to believe anymore. I'm just gonna get my popcorn :P 

been doing that since page 1 honestly

Posted

the options here are that you’re either full of shit or you’re not a very good father. 

If I found out that one of my parents was discussing me with a bunch of strangers on the internet...you bet your ass I would cut them off if I hadn’t already. Thanks for playing though! This has been fun!

Like I've said before, I dunno what to believe. And to me, it doesn't matter. If he's full of shit and just trying to stirr things up, he's definitely succeeded. If he is her father, I agree with you. Not a very good one. It's not normal to discuss your child online.

If Kojack really is Julia’s dad... holy shit. 

It’s no wonder your daughter doesn’t speak to you, papa weirdo. I actually hope she never speaks to you again after this. Between you and her permissive mother, the girl never learnt healthy boundaries - now she’s clung to a dysfunctional derelict like Eileen because she never saw how grown ups are supposed to behave and she doesn’t think she deserves any better. Well fucking done. 

That's exactly what I thought, the girl's never learned healthy boundaries, and obviously the lectures on social skills haven't been great either. 

I'm probably the only one who doesn't think Julia's dad is completely in the wrong. If they're estranged, and this is where he can keep up with her and maybe get to her via her lurking, I get it. She's off the rails at this point. A lot gets lost in translation anyway but I support the gist of it- don't keep kissing her ass. She needs to see the wrong she's doing. Tough love, as it were. It's not like they have a typical patent chid relationship anyway and no one but them knows the full truth behind everything. Now we know 100% that she's been lying this whole time. Her world needs to crumble and she needs to learn some humility. She's gotten her way far too long, pushing her way because she has stars in her eyes. Just because you think you deserve fame doesn't mean you're going to get it, and from the looks of things it's so much like a drug to her she's not going to stop. Imagine, plot twist and Eileen is actually the victim 😂

I would understand if he only lurked here and kept it at that, but when your own father starts posting shit online about you - that's insane. He even said something about her boobs. What kind of parent does that? Online, to a bunch of strangers? No wonder Julia resents him. It says alot about his character. I understand alot of people want to know more about Julia, and I do too. But the things he's posted are private stuff between him, Julia's mother and Julia. I would not appreciate it if my father put all our dirty laundry out there for everyone to see. Other than that I totally agree with you on the other stuff you said about Julia, fame isn't something you're entitled to. If you're good enough, unique enough and passionate enough you might get fame. It's not a given. 

Posted

There is a big silence on the other side... No “arrived” IG stories or photos from the airport... Maybe they have no time because the schedule is too busy in the US?! :D

Posted

Fucking hell. This is this first time I’ve looked on here today and shits going down. 
I question this forum sometimes. 

Posted

Fucking hell. This is this first time I’ve looked on here today and shits going down. 
I question this forum sometimes. 

Are we... the baddies?

There is a big silence on the other side... No “arrived” IG stories or photos from the airport... Maybe they have no time because the schedule is too busy in the US?! :D

99963296-3981-427A-B42C-B047A43BC5FA.png

Posted

Hey, look! More sponsorship! More “exotic” and overly revealing pictures. 
Anything to get likes I suppose.  God bless the internet! 

07A2752B-6D35-4B32-AC13-F6608B549C0A.jpeg

Posted

I would understand if he only lurked here and kept it at that, but when your own father starts posting shit online about you - that's insane. He even said something about her boobs. What kind of parent does that? Online, to a bunch of strangers? No wonder Julia resents him. It says alot about his character. I understand alot of people want to know more about Julia, and I do too. But the things he's posted are private stuff between him, Julia's mother and Julia. I would not appreciate it if my father put all our dirty laundry out there for everyone to see. Other than that I totally agree with you on the other stuff you said about Julia, fame isn't something you're entitled to. If you're good enough, unique enough and passionate enough you might get fame. It's not a given. 

I was looking for the boobs post and don't see it. Do you have a picture? 

Posted

I was looking for the boobs post and don't see it. Do you have a picture? 

I only said that Julias was faking have fake boobs. I never see something so low for asking for views.

Like I've said before, I dunno what to believe. And to me, it doesn't matter. If he's full of shit and just trying to stirr things up, he's definitely succeeded. If he is her father, I agree with you. Not a very good one. It's not normal to discuss your child online.

That's exactly what I thought, the girl's never learned healthy boundaries, and obviously the lectures on social skills haven't been great either. 

Privacy. I love privacy. Does julia like privacy? Privacy is conquest of the XX siecle. Maybe Julia is going to learn a lesson. To inspire thoughts about the issue I attached a picture. Yes. Lets keep things private. Lets kick asses publicaly, lets talk about our sex toys and sex life, but lets keep it private that Julia knew about Eileen’s past before the wedding. Lets keep private that ingrid’s sister told me that Eileen knew julia before tinder.

87972333-B00A-4BD7-BC0A-286CD6CC48AB.png

Posted (edited)

Hey, look! More sponsorship! More “exotic” and overly revealing pictures. 
Anything to get likes I suppose.  God bless the internet! 

07A2752B-6D35-4B32-AC13-F6608B549C0A.jpeg

This photo is disgusting. (and old, “before Tenerife”, look her nails) But she answered for my question after 40 minutes - they are still existing and reading the PULL. (somewhere)

Edited by Lilianna

Posted (edited)

I only said that Julias was faking have fake boobs. I never see something so low for asking for views.

Privacy. I love privacy. Does julia like privacy? Privacy is conquest of the XX siecle. Maybe Julia is going to learn a lesson. To inspire thoughts about the issue I attached a picture. Yes. Lets keep things private. Lets kick asses publicaly, lets talk about our sex toys and sex life, but lets keep it private that Julia knew about Eileen’s past before the wedding. Lets keep private that ingrid’s sister told me that Eileen knew julia before tinder.

87972333-B00A-4BD7-BC0A-286CD6CC48AB.png

What Julia chooses to share of her life is her decision. I don't find any of it tasteful, but it's her decision. Of course, it's your decision to share stuff about your life too, but when it involves the privacy of other people, you should be careful. It's not a good look on you.

Edit: I do realise that she's talked about her parents, especially her father, in a negative way, and that's not cool either. So don't even use that as an excuse. Are you sharing stuff to get back at her? Because she obviously doesn't enjoy privacy, so you just light the fire even more?

Edited by xPusheenx