• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

5240 posts in this topic

Posted

I think someone here said that Eileen doesn't actually have to be in court?

Posted (edited)

I think someone here said that Eileen doesn't actually have to be in court?

It is rather convenient that the day they finish in Tenerife falls on the court day though tbf

They're compulsive liars so it wouldn't surprise me if she was going to court tomorrow.

Edit: I have no doubt Eileen will make an IG story being all like "we're home!! Look we're not in Americaaaaa" to try and prove us wrong. But she forgets that you can prerecord this shit. 

Edited by Lochan
More info

Posted

It is rather convenient that the day they finish in Tenerife falls on the court day though tbf

They're compulsive liars so it wouldn't surprise me if she was going to court tomorrow.

Edit: I have no doubt Eileen will make an IG story being all like "we're home!! Look we're not in Americaaaaa" to try and prove us wrong. But she forgets that you can prerecord this shit. 

Yes, I thought the same thing. She must've known about that court date for a while now, and when I saw her comment on IG about Tenerife, and I believe she said "might". We might go to Tenerife or something. Weird planning on their behalf. Oh yes, she will definitely post a story on IG when they're home. Totally predictable.

Posted

I remember them saying that she didn't need to attend in February that it was like a kind of probation so if she did anything bad in the meantime she would need to go back. It would be a bit insane for them to be able to travel to America and back in one day just for that. 

Posted

I remember them saying that she didn't need to attend in February that it was like a kind of probation so if she did anything bad in the meantime she would need to go back. It would be a bit insane for them to be able to travel to America and back in one day just for that. 

She also said that the charges were totally and utterly dismissed, which isn’t technically true. As well as implying at first that she never knew about the NY charge, which definitely isn’t true.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you did have to attend an ACD hearing, especially if you fled previously.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by blondiee

Posted

Am I alone in thinking Eileen looks very powerful sometimes? More so than before.

Did she start lifting during her two days in jail?

C4840950-57F5-4968-B511-55A7D7F649B9.png

Posted

Am I alone in thinking Eileen looks very powerful sometimes? More so than before.

She scares me

Posted

There is a thought that has been crossing my mind lately and I would like to know your opinion. It has started with me questioning if there is any truth in Julia. If all her stories are lies, if her whole persona is a lie... What else is a lie?

This is about her father and his part in this story. I have said in the past that I'm not very fond of Julia's mother and her way of "parenting". I have the impression that her mother might be behind the lack of a relationship between Julia and her father. If her parents divorced, of course most likely is going to be the mother who gets the custody of the baby so I don't think this would count as abandoning her (like it is almost implied in the podcast). It would not be the first time that after a divorce and with a kid involved, the mother will try to brainwash the child to hate the father. Julia's mother would be always the friend, would let her do whatever she wants, then she would be totally loved by Julia and believe her every word. On the other hand, the few times she was seeing her father, if he was trying to put some order in the chaos, Julia would see him as an enemy because he would not let her do whatever she wanted as she was used to do. It would be difficult for him to see his daughter getting poisoned against him and having no power to change anything. Maybe Julia would not have had such a bad relationship with him if not because of her mother's interference. She even admits not to know anything about him. Why not even try to know him? I think most likely out of loyalty to her mother, her friend.

In her video about why was her mother who walked her down the aisle, she said she never mentioned his name and that she didn't wish him any bad or wanted to shame him or offend him. But then in the podcast three months later she said his name and said he is an asshole. Why such a change in her approach to the topic? Maybe Eileen reeinforced her hatred, as she would hate him too just because he is a man.

I'm not saying that this is what I consider the truth, but a posibility. If Julia's father were not the monster we are supposed to believe he is but an innocent man who basically lost a daughter and can see her destroying herself online, while being insulted and falsely acused by her and for all her audience to hear, it would be really sad and unfair. And there is no way to know the truth.

Posted

The total of subs is almost constant but the number of people that complain and question the couple is rising.

Even in the last video where Julia stated that she suffers from anxiety, eating disorder, haters, headache, lack of money, prejudice of all types and colors and ingrown nail... the comments with more likes are those that question her.

0C8B544C-7989-4631-93D4-68053D3ABE39.jpeg

Posted

Yeah she's been lifting cakes 🍰

Posted

There is a thought that has been crossing my mind lately and I would like to know your opinion. It has started with me questioning if there is any truth in Julia. If all her stories are lies, if her whole persona is a lie... What else is a lie?

This is about her father and his part in this story. I have said in the past that I'm not very fond of Julia's mother and her way of "parenting". I have the impression that her mother might be behind the lack of a relationship between Julia and her father. If her parents divorced, of course most likely is going to be the mother who gets the custody of the baby so I don't think this would count as abandoning her (like it is almost implied in the podcast). It would not be the first time that after a divorce and with a kid involved, the mother will try to brainwash the child to hate the father. Julia's mother would be always the friend, would let her do whatever she wants, then she would be totally loved by Julia and believe her every word. On the other hand, the few times she was seeing her father, if he was trying to put some order in the chaos, Julia would see him as an enemy because he would not let her do whatever she wanted as she was used to do. It would be difficult for him to see his daughter getting poisoned against him and having no power to change anything. Maybe Julia would not have had such a bad relationship with him if not because of her mother's interference. She even admits not to know anything about him. Why not even try to know him? I think most likely out of loyalty to her mother, her friend.

In her video about why was her mother who walked her down the aisle, she said she never mentioned his name and that she didn't wish him any bad or wanted to shame him or offend him. But then in the podcast three months later she said his name and said he is an asshole. Why such a change in her approach to the topic? Maybe Eileen reeinforced her hatred, as she would hate him too just because he is a man.

I'm not saying that this is what I consider the truth, but a posibility. If Julia's father were not the monster we are supposed to believe he is but an innocent man who basically lost a daughter and can see her destroying herself online, while being insulted and falsely acused by her and for all her audience to hear, it would be really sad and unfair. And there is no way to know the truth.

If you subscribe to the notion that Julia has a Cluster B Personality Disorder then her mother is likely a the cause.

Posted

When I knew that Eileen was a criminal (Julia said she was a writer), I was very, very worried. I sent more than 20 emails to Ingrid bc I thought that Julia was in a predators hands. ingrid did not replied...

but after so many emails she agreed to book a videoconferecing. And I told ingrid that Julia did not know that Eileen was a criminal...

Ingrid replied that... no. julia knew! 

I said..  but how can you be so sure????

she said: I knew it too!

I was flabergasted. But... but... Did you know that BEFORE the wedding? Yep.

Julia and Ingrid knew about the open warrants (plural), they knew about the change names in California, she knew that Eileen wad arrested in uk for credit abuse and sent to jail and she explained why.

Eileen used to incorporate companies in Uk with different names, got credit, buy celullars in a bulk, sell all and dont pay the suplyers, and go bunkrupt.

Old school scam, isnt it?

After that... I asked Ingrid how could her support the marriage of Julia with a criminal???

She said she cant say no to her. (She never did)

but I can. Hell no.

The marriage was a media event. They sent press-releases to media outlets... they could not risk all with someone against the marriage.

probably thats bc why I was not invited. Thanks god I was not invited.

I would NEVER agree to support a fake marriage with a convicted criminal to leverage a YT channel.

of course I said that Ingrid was a complete banana.

It reminds me that music from onision.

I could be more present as a father, but Id like to remind Ingrid that she was so jealous of Julia with me that she runned away with her. At age of five.

so, okdoc. 

Of course I feel mixed emotions about all this bc julia is my daughter but I feel very very ashamed that people is worried about her well being while she is “only doing” a media scam.

I told Ingrid that we have to intervene and She refused. She said “maybe Eileen is now a better person”! 

please stop read This post and go to YT and watch the Im a banana from Onision.

Yes... at age of 62, after decades of scams... Eileen is know a writer, an intelectual. 

Thanks god, thank you to sent me light and I divorced her many decades ago. thank you thank you!

so, do you want more?

Barcroft. 

When I knew that Barcroft would do a video about julia in brazil I sent an email to ingrid. Ingrid is a reserved woman and shy.

Are you sure that you’d like to your image be published at Barcroft? Do you know what Barcroft is? your image will be next to the woman thats acts as a horse, big foot etc...

Ingrid said that Julia said that soneone would just “take some pictures”..., ohhh yeahhh.

When Ingrid went to the airport to pick up Julia... Barcroft was there recording. 

Now there are pictures of Ingrid, Julia and a convicted criminal sitting on a sofa.

with a Ingrid testimony “if julia is happy... im happy”.

this picture was published in many places... japan... russia etc.

Its incredible how Julia treats her mother. With no, ZERO, consideration.

more?

Posted

Isn’t Eileen’s court date tomorrow.....February 12th?

Posted

When I knew that Eileen was a criminal (Julia said she was a writer), I was very, very worried. I sent more than 20 emails to Ingrid bc I thought that Julia was in a predators hands. ingrid did not replied...

but after so many emails she agreed to book a videoconferecing. And I told ingrid that Julia did not know that Eileen was a criminal...

Ingrid replied that... no. julia knew! 

I said..  but how can you be so sure????

she said: I knew it too!

I was flabergasted. But... but... Did you know that BEFORE the wedding? Yep.

Julia and Ingrid knew about the open warrants (plural), they knew about the change names in California, she knew that Eileen wad arrested in uk for credit abuse and sent to jail and she explained why.

Eileen used to incorporate companies in Uk with different names, got credit, buy celullars in a bulk, sell all and dont pay the suplyers, and go bunkrupt.

Old school scam, isnt it?

After that... I asked Ingrid how could her support the marriage of Julia with a criminal???

She said she cant say no to her. (She never did)

but I can. Hell no.

The marriage was a media event. They sent press-releases to media outlets... they could not risk all with someone against the marriage.

probably thats bc why I was not invited. Thanks god I was not invited.

I would NEVER agree to support a fake marriage with a convicted criminal to leverage a YT channel.

of course I said that Ingrid was a complete banana.

It reminds me that music from onision.

I could be more present as a father, but Id like to remind Ingrid that she was so jealous of Julia with me that she runned away with her. At age of five.

so, okdoc. 

Of course I feel mixed emotions about all this bc julia is my daughter but I feel very very ashamed that people is worried about her well being while she is “only doing” a media scam.

I told Ingrid that we have to intervene and She refused. She said “maybe Eileen is now a better person”! 

please stop read This post and go to YT and watch the Im a banana from Onision.

Yes... at age of 62, after decades of scams... Eileen is know a writer, an intelectual. 

Thanks god, thank you to sent me light and I divorced her many decades ago. thank you thank you!

so, do you want more?

Barcroft. 

When I knew that Barcroft would do a video about julia in brazil I sent an email to ingrid. Ingrid is a reserved woman and shy.

Are you sure that you’d like to your image be published at Barcroft? Do you know what Barcroft is? your image will be next to the woman thats acts as a horse, big foot etc...

Ingrid said that Julia said that soneone would just “take some pictures”..., ohhh yeahhh.

When Ingrid went to the airport to pick up Julia... Barcroft was there recording. 

Now there are pictures of Ingrid, Julia and a convicted criminal sitting on a sofa.

with a Ingrid testimony “if julia is happy... im happy”.

this picture was published in many places... japan... russia etc.

Its incredible how Julia treats her mother. With no, ZERO, consideration.

more?

Wow..