• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

2515 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

sorry for spamming but I have so much to vent, and could not until I found this place.

It is fine to share wedding dress trials/fittings but wedding night lingerie too? Julia is running out of ideas it seems and has no problem sharing such intimate details

anyone think that apology video was Julia's idea?

Yes, that was my first thought too. I guess she edited the video and got upset, then probably gave Eileen some shit. They posted it and decided to make an apology video. It's weird that Eileen posted it despite Julia being upset. So I'd say it was definitely planned and probably by Julia.

I don't believe this girl is all sweetness and light as she makes out. Maria used to look soooo uncomfortable on camera and I do think she wasn't happy with the relationship. I remember her saying that when Julia found out that she had dabbled with women when she was younger, she (Julia) didn't stop trying. I don't think she's stable. Why did Maria appear in the videos? I've always thought it was because Julia is quite a difficult person under the persona.

I wonder how much longer her channel will last? She's been getting lazier and lazier. The content of her videos is awful now. Anyday now she'll probably start bleeding subs.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

tmi.thumb.JPG.923886f474108683ea41635557

From the 100k video

"Come here gorgeous. Come here my beautiful girl. My beautiful angel. My sweet Julia". And they proceed to kiss and makeout for around 40 seconds. 

I haven't seen a youtuber who's in a relationship make out on camera like Julia does. Usually they cut that out, because it's something very private. This is just absurdly uncomfortable to watch.

Posted (edited)

tmi.thumb.JPG.923886f474108683ea41635557

From the 100k video

"Come here gorgeous. Come here my beautiful girl. My beautiful angel. My sweet Julia". And they proceed to kiss and makeout for around 40 seconds. 

I haven't seen a youtuber who's in a relationship make out on camera like Julia does. Usually they cut that out, because it's something very private. This is just absurdly uncomfortable to watch.

IMG_20190416_094415.thumb.jpg.9f07c42caaUncomfortable TMI aside, that's oddly hilarious and I have no idea why

Edited by Va1entine

Posted

That entire 100k video was so, so bad. 

Actually, I liked some of the videos Eileen posted on her channel, I find her quiet pleasant on her own and would like to know more about her  adventures. Though perhaps she may post whatever is approved by Julia from now on. Not sure why Eileen had to apologize for *hurting* julia, I mean she was not even born then

apologize.PNG

Posted

apologize.PNG

is that a like from Eileen? This is is weird and has passive aggressive vibes

Posted (edited)

Yeah, that's a like from Eileen. 

Anyway, I think Julia made the wrong choice by moving to the UK, given her ambitions that is. The entertainment industry here is almost entirely made up of middle class people. An immigrant or anyone from a poor background has next to no chance. Her only real chance here would be TV talent shows and that is only because she could drag Eileen to the audition, ITV would pick up their relationship and her audition would have a chance of being aired. I don't think that would even give her anything beyond 15 minutes of fame. 

https://www.starnow.co.uk/juliazelg1

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

It wouldn't surprise me if they started doing videos about sex toys (Trisha Paytas style) at this point

Posted

It wouldn't surprise me if they started doing videos about sex toys (Trisha Paytas style) at this point

Yep! Except she'd go one step further and probably review whilst drinking with Eileen. They'd give more details than most would.

Posted

yes, and here is another one. though she also liked the comments defending julia or the apology video

Capture.PNG

Yeah, that's a like from Eileen. 

Anyway, I think Julia made the wrong choice by moving to the UK, given her ambitions that is. The entertainment industry here is almost entirely made up of middle class people. An immigrant or anyone from a poor background has next to no chance. Her only real chance here would be TV talent shows and that is only because she could drag Eileen to the audition, ITV would pick up their relationship and her audition would have a chance of being aired. I don't think that would even give her anything beyond 15 minutes of fame. 

https://www.starnow.co.uk/juliazelg1

Yeah but she no longer seems ambitious? at least in videos she doesn't seem so. 

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FbJ9ZPWlgA

It is so annoying how julia is like "aww that is so cute" or "my mom is very shy" every 2 seconds. I bet it makes her already uncomfortable mom even more uncomfortable. I just feel bad for her mom, she is obviously forced to be in these videos.

Posted

yes, and here is another one. though she also liked the comments defending julia or the apology video

Capture.PNG

Yeah but she no longer seems ambitious? at least in videos she doesn't seem so. 

Nope she doesn't seem to have those ambitions anymore. Now she been in the UK for a while she's probably realised it would be very difficult for her here. This route with Eileen is a short lived thing. What will she do next? Date a 90 year old?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FbJ9ZPWlgA

It is so annoying how julia is like "aww that is so cute" or "my mom is very shy" every 2 seconds. I bet it makes her already uncomfortable mom even more uncomfortable. I just feel bad for her mom, she is obviously forced to be in these videos.

Julia seems good at forcing people to do what she wants. You've got to wonder what the reality is with her mum. I can't decided if Julia has mummy issues or is dating these women solely for attention. If she has mummy issues then obviously her relationship with her mum has never been healthy.

Posted (edited)

New video.

\

This is probably their worst video so far.

They remind me of 12 year olds who like to make a dirty joke out of everything. and while they are at it, they should just have sex on that table and post it for the stans

Edited by Violetdelights

Posted

New video.

\

This is probably their worst video so far.

They remind me of 12 year olds who like to make a dirty joke out of everything. and while they are at it, they should just have sex on that table and post it for the stans

I only watched a few minutes of it. Her videos are so predictable these days. Each features the same content but with slightly different topics.

Posted

Nope she doesn't seem to have those ambitions anymore. Now she been in the UK for a while she's probably realised it would be very difficult for her here. This route with Eileen is a short lived thing. What will she do next? Date a 90 year old?!

Julia seems good at forcing people to do what she wants. You've got to wonder what the reality is with her mum. I can't decided if Julia has mummy issues or is dating these women solely for attention. If she has mummy issues then obviously her relationship with her mum has never been healthy.

IMO, Julia  loves eileen in her own way. everyone has a type and Julia's is older women. Nothing wrong with her preference, what's wrong is that she exploits the unconventional nature of the relationship to get views. and it looks like they are really exaggerating their relationship after the apology debacle.

Posted

lol looks like she changed the thumbnail of the video to a much more sexualized one. #typical