• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

5242 posts in this topic

Posted

And also... The relative who paid for her ticket to Brazil must be feeling like an idiot now that it's obvious that our broke queen has enough money to go to Turkey and Tenerife because she deserves a vacation

Posted

Whoever wrote this nailed it. 

Screenshot_20200207_204436.jpg

Posted

Screenshot_2020-02-07-18-24-17-575_com.i

Ok Julia--Eileen is who is below you, she's taking the photo. She's also bringing you down. I see what you did. 

Well-put caption there!

Posted

What kind of broke person has a behaviourist for their cat. Get yourself therapy dear ! 

kkkkkkk This is so ironic. The cat has a behaviourist!

Posted

Dude, would you tone it down with these kinds of comments? The constant graphic imagery is getting a bit much. Not even Eileen is this crude. 

Sorry but after their sex toy videos it's not left much to the imagination 😂

Posted

Screenshot_2020-02-07-18-50-34-319_com.i

Another vomit inducing Nail reference 

So broke she even got her nails did I see. Sis, you ain't broke...

Posted

I too, am a fan of antics. I love to find little antic shops in quaint little English towns and imagine myself writing bestselling romantic thrillers from my little antic desk with my antic typewriter.

Think Hilary Clinton meets Agatha Christie, with a touch of Fifty Shades of Eileen Grey filled with beautiful and sublimely generous hyperbolic adjectives. YASSS.

Bone Apple Tea!

452A63BD-4D0C-4798-904B-136EB76B2440.jpeg

Posted

In what world would going on holiday 4 times in a year be the lifestyle of a broke person? I can't even afford 1  a year ,I'm truly broke. Julia is alienating her following soo much. 

Posted

I too, am a fan of antics. I love to find little antic shops in quaint little English towns and imagine myself writing bestselling romantic thrillers from my little antic desk with my antic typewriter.

Think Hilary Clinton meets Agatha Christie, with a touch of Fifty Shades of Eileen Grey filled with beautiful and sublimely generous hyperbolic adjectives. YASSS.

Bone Apple Tea!

Bon Apple Tea🤣

Why does she always need to call J a goddess? It's weird and creepy. 

Posted

Screenshot_2020-02-07-18-53-58-546_com.i

Works and studies really hard?

She doesn't deserve a vacation every other week.  But aside from that the commenter wasn't even saying she's lazy or doesn't deserve vacation.  Interesting. 

But she won't change.  I knew a girl like her when I was that age and the girl still hasn't stopped being into herself to this day. 

Posted (edited)

"I have a right to go on holiday"

Julia, in the past 12 months you've gone on holiday numerous times, you just got back from Turkey like a month ago ...you HAD a holiday THEN! As well as going to Brazil! Man what I'd give to just go there!

I think Julia is finally snapping, she's probably got Eileen giving a commentary of what we're saying on PULL as well as the comments on her IG, probably DMs there too as well as her YT views slipping. She's probably realising that she needs to go out and get a real job and it's pissing her off to have to do that alongside her studies because Eileen won't get off her butt and get a part-time job to help her wife AND give each other space away from one another.

Well think about it, Julia comes home EVERY DAY from UNi (when she goes that is) and Eileen is there, 24/7 - most couples now have their own jobs and take a breather from one another. That's how relationships stay strong coz you actually have something to talk about.

Edited by Lochan
typo

Posted

"I have a right to go on holiday"

Julia, in the past 12 months you've gone on holiday numerous times, you just got back from Turkey like a month ago ...you HAD a holiday THEN! As well as going to Brazil! Man what I'd give to just go there!

I think Julia is finally snapping, she's probably got Eileen giving a commentary of what we're saying on PULL as well as the comments on her IG, probably DMs there too as well as her YT views slipping. She's probably realising that she needs to go out and get a real job and it's pissing her off to have to do that alongside her studies because Eileen won't get off her butt and get a part-time job to help her wife AND give each other space away from one another.

Well think about it, Julia comes home EVERY DAY from UNi (when she goes that is) and Eileen is there, 24/7 - most couples now have their own jobs and take a breather from one another. That's how relationships stay strong coz you actually have something to talk about.

Imagine living in subsidised housing and lecturing people on your right to go on holiday several times a year (I suspect that Eileen wrote that btw)

It’s just so, so tone deaf and they’re digging their own grave.

Posted

Oh, Julia... You wanted to be Dorian Gray, but you are the picture.

Posted

Bone Apple Tea!

We've asked it once but I will ask it again- why does she talk like this? There's people who naturally have more sophisticated speaking patterns, but I s2g it sounds so unnatural coming from her, so try-hard.